Sign in to follow this  
GolfSpy MBP

RocketTour 20% Off All Orders All Week

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    djl0981

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Imagine you're on the first tee.  Ready to pull the driver. What could give you more confidence than looking in your bag at a picture of Dustin Johnson sending one 350 yards down the fairway, or make you smile more than a picture of your son or daughter taking their first steps, or the sunset of the 18th hole at Pebble Beach.

Well Sunfish is now making it possible to have any of those memorable photo's professionally placed on it's genuine leather head-covers.   Check out the link with all the info here as well as seeing some examples below.  

https://www.sunfishsales.com/

The ideas are endless.  

• By Golfspy_CG2
      So today is the annual Amazon Prime Day!    Is it a great thing or just another marketing ploy by another retailer?

In the early years I think there were some really great deals to be had.  Not so sure the past couple years, or maybe I just got picky or missed out.

Anybody looking forward to it?   Have hopes for anything special.

Also come back to the thread here and post your finds/purchases when it gets underway.  
    • By hacker1717
      The coupon code: is SHINNECOCK. $25 Off when you spend $100+ dallasgolf.com. Looks like manufacturing exclusions apply. offer is good till 6/18.
    • By trudeaujean
      TRIED TO REACH CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER ORDERING LEATHER HEAD COVERS:MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
    • By uofmrocky
      Hello, All!  I have up for sale a bunch of items.   Please read below for items descriptions and Prices.     I also have many other Rocket Tour headcovers in different sizes and prices.  Please let me know if you would like something different.  

1)  Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Driver Cover in Orange and Black with Pom.   It is in like new but used condition.  I would rate this 9/10.  I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like. $20.00

2)   Rocket Tour All Black Driver Cover.  It is in 9.9/10 Condition.   I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like. $25.00 shipped

3) Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Driver Cover in Red and Black with Pom.  I would rate this 9.8/10 condition.   I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like. $25.00

4)  Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Driver Cover in Pink and Lime Green with Pom.  I would rate this 8.5/10 condition.   I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like. $20.00

5)   Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Driver Cover in Navy Blue and White with Pom.  I would rate this 9.8/10 condition.   I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like. $25.00

6)   Rocket Tour Argyle Driver Cover in Lime Green, White, and Black with Pom.  I would rate this 9.8/10 condition.   I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like. $26.00

7)   Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Fairway Cover in Blue and Gold (UCLA COLORS) with Pom.   It is in like new condition.  I would rate this 9/10.  I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like. $22.00

8)   Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Skinny Stick Cover in Blue and Gold (UCLA COLORS).    I would rate this  9/10 condition. I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like with it.  $20.00 shipped

9) Rocket Tour Argyle Fairway Cover in Purple, White and Black with Pom.  I would rate this  9/10 condition. I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like with it.  $22.00 shipped

Please message me if you are interested.   I have a lot of other colors and headcovers please message me with what you are looking for!!!  My email is giorgimath@gmail.com  

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!