Sign in to follow this  
hckymeyer

A couple sweet deals at Golf Galaxy

If you are signed up to receive Golf Galaxy emails don't automatically delete this one.  I saw two coupons for in-store only promotions that run today through Sunday (12/13 - 12/15).

They have Adizero Tour shoes for $49 and Lethal balls for $29.99.  Yeah they are trying to get rid of stock because new stuff is coming out, but that's the best price I've seen on either of those this year.

I'd post links to the coupons, but it says each coupon link can only be viewed 3 times before it expires. 

They also sent out a mailer this week with a $10 voucher and a get 200 bonus points on $25 purchase, combine those and it's an even  better deal!

I ended up getting the white/white/black ones for $40 after using the coupons in the mailer that also came this week.  Plus 200 bonus points.

I ended up passing on the Lethal's because I'm guessing they will run more deals when the new balls come out and also my B-Day in April so that's a perfect gift my wife can get me.