GolfSpy_X

MYGOLFSPY 2014 - Past & Present & Future

Our Sponsors

The test facility sounds amazing.  Maybe the first test can be to prove that off the rack clubs with inferior shafts will not keep adding distance year after year after year after year after...you get the point :)

Thanks for the past. Been very helpful and fun for myself as a regular golfer...The future looks bright for you guys as well...Having said that, I would like to see you guys create a section for products, testing, reviews, etc., that would help benefit a golfer that is in the 10-20 (or above) handicap range, such as myself. Perhaps this means bringing on a few staff members that have a knowledge and love of the game, but simply aren't able to shoot really low scores. In my opinion, it seems that a lot of information is more technical and geared towards those that shoot low scores. Perhaps there is something like what I'm asking for already, I just have not noticed it. I like all the information you have provided, but some product is not realistic for me (i.e. blades).

But overall, great work and keep it going. I always look forward to seeing new products, no matter what skill level.

No apologies necessary, the site just continues to get BETTER!

This is the only golf forum in which I am still an active member. My seat belt is buckled and I am ready for the ride. 

awesome news, can't wait to see all the changes that will happen in 2014. i always visited this site and read the forums, but wasn't an active member until recently - seems like i joined at the right time! can't wait to see what the testing facility will look like.

love the new logo design as well, all the best in 2014!!

Love the site and the the writers and can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Seems like almost every week someone says, "Hey, you haven't sent me a link to a good golf review or story in a while, what's up?" and I say, "mygolfspy.com!! It's out there, go get it!"

• Like 1

Everybody at MGS does such a great job.  Really looking forward to MGS in 2014.

MGS - I was pretty taken aback when I opened my e-mail and read the initial sentences from you and heartened when the thoughts continued.

Part of me is incredibly ashamed, part of me hates that I have disappointed you guys and part of me wants to apologize.  But, I don't believe much in apologies or sorries.  If you say you are going to do something in my world you do it.  If not, shut up and stop talking.  I don't want to build a reputation on what I talk about doing, I want it built on what I do. 

While not a frequent contributing poster / member, the info from your site has lead me, much to the delight of the major/minor oem's. to purchase equipment based on your exhausting reviews 

In addition your Fantasy Golf sponsorship, which I cleaned up on 3 years ago, is my crack. I can't begin too tell you what I had to go through while on the road to find an internet connection so that I could make or change my team and to also not miss a week.

Wishing you continued success in 2014 and thanks for thinking that you need to set the bar even higher.

By the way - Six Sigma sound familiar ?

Happy New Year - Rob

MGS is by far the best golf site I've seen.  

No apologies necessary.   Please accept my gratitude instead.

Onward and Upward.

• Like 1

How can  I help. This is by far the best golf related web site.

Sounds exciting! Particularly the part about opportunities to join the MyGolfSpy team in some capacity. 350+ days of sunshine here annually, in case you're looking for somewhere to set up the testing facility... ;)

Thanks for the past. Been very helpful and fun for myself as a regular golfer...The future looks bright for you guys as well...Having said that, I would like to see you guys create a section for products, testing, reviews, etc., that would help benefit a golfer that is in the 10-20 (or above) handicap range, such as myself. Perhaps this means bringing on a few staff members that have a knowledge and love of the game, but simply aren't able to shoot really low scores. In my opinion, it seems that a lot of information is more technical and geared towards those that shoot low scores. Perhaps there is something like what I'm asking for already, I just have not noticed it. I like all the information you have provided, but some product is not realistic for me (i.e. blades).

But overall, great work and keep it going. I always look forward to seeing new products, no matter what skill level.

Hi, my name is Dave. Double-capping at your service...

Looking forward to moving forward! Glad to be part of the MGS team.

Why apologize? Lol. The guys here don't need the apology. We realize it's a process. Keep pushing forward and I'm sure no one here will be disappointed.

And the question now becomes where's the test facility gonna be? West coast, Midwest, south, southeast? Lol

Looking forward to this year,  can't say 2013 was a down year in my opinion though.  There always seemed to be new info on the site that was worth reading. 

I'm not going anywhere. I came to learn more about golf equipment and got so much more, friends, won some equipment, know what it's like to be fit like a pro. Hopefully I've contributed some as well. Here's to a banner 2014!

• Like 1

Very exciting news, indeed. Much like what has already been said above, I used to read GOLF and GD before I found MGS. I think that MGS has helped many of us realize what being dedicated to bringing real news, information, testing data, etc., to the golfer and golf consumer REALLY means. I appreciate the fact that MGS has consistently demonstrated this dedication. Looking forward to the new year!