Looking for custom made Lh putter

Kor.A.Door

Not sure where to place this to ask everyone, in about 3 to 4 weeks I will be purchasing a new putter, I don't want the same run of the mill putter that you find and the local stores, I want to have one custom made for me, and was wondering where the best places to this for me are, I have found a few here and there, but I know you guys here have "your place". The "style" I am looking for is the Scotty Cameron Del Mar, or Odessey #9.

I know you guys have someone that could do this for me, thanks and I appreciate all the help you give.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Hands down slighter golf. I have 5 of his putters and love every single one.

@bestgrips   @puttershoes

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Check out the new site (www.bestgrips.com)!
Use "golfspy" for free shipping on all U.S. orders over $50!

What's in my BG custom club glove staff bag? Click here.

Current ball of choice: 'Stones three three zero.

Hands down slighter golf. I have 5 of his putters and love every single one.

slighter is one i found the other day, just wasnt sure, I see that you can get a quote from them,

after you go through the choices area, is there a preview of what the putter would look like or do they do something like that at all. i know the style i want but there are a lot of extra stamps and thngs you can add, but not sure exactly what some of them are, or what they will look like.

would it be easier to call them or do it online?

I would give them a call. Slighter is one of those rare companies that you can call and talk to someone in charge. So definitely take advantage of that.

I like surprises, and Tom has a really good eye. So I've always given him free reign. But I'm sure you can get some proofs from them.

@bestgrips   @puttershoes

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Check out the new site (www.bestgrips.com)!
Use "golfspy" for free shipping on all U.S. orders over $50!

What's in my BG custom club glove staff bag? Click here.

Current ball of choice: 'Stones three three zero.

i really want it took look and feel amazing, and i know guys that take pride i what they do can do just that, and it sounds like the way you describe the guys ar slighter. when you spend this kind of money for something like this, you want great. thats why i want to make sure i am dealing with great people when i have this done.

Another suggestion would be Gene Nead. Gene is doing some of the nicest putters around  . Gene@neadcustomputter.com or Tad Moore is another as well.  .tad@tadmoore.com or Mills putters are fantastic as well. Jay Green jay@tpmillsputters.com

I'm personal friends with these guys, don't hesitate to use my name if you'd like (Maverickping). For an idea of some custom LH putters  take a look at mine, it might help in your decision. .http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/10153-what's-in-the-rack/

Another suggestion would be Gene Nead. Gene is doing some of the nicest putters around  . Gene@neadcustomputter.com or Tad Moore is another as well.  .tad@tadmoore.com or Mills putters are fantastic as well. Jay Green jay@tpmillsputters.com

I'm personal friends with these guys, don't hesitate to use my name if you'd like (Maverickping). For an idea of some custom LH putters  take a look at mine, it might help in your decision. .http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/10153-what's-in-the-rack/

i have checked out your trophy rack. i was hoping you would chime in on this one since i know that have many custom putters that you have done. thank you for the information, i will check them out. this is the stuff you cant just look up and hope you make the right choices, its nice having this site to ask this kind of stuff to. i told Zach from Best Grips that i want to make sure i deal with great people from great companies, and thats what i am getting from you guys, i appreciate this, and hopefully will be able to make a decision without ending up with 5 new putters because i cant decide.

okay so i look up Nead putters and are you kidding me, he is right up the road in Charlotte, that could be excelent.

its only 30 min away.

Christmas was a couple weeks ago, but man when i saw he was right in Charlotte, I felt like a kid on Christmas morning all over again, i am so excited to finally be able to do something like this, of course, whomever i go with, you guys here will definitely be given the credit.

Is Gene back to milling putters since it's Nascar's offseason?

Another one to check into is LaMont Mann at Mannkrafted Putters. He can make pretty much anything you want at a very reasonable rate. And he's cool as hell to chat with

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Does Gene Nead make #9 style putters? I only saw one and it was a copper head or copper plated with ivory accessories.

I've seen that one, it is very nice! Not certain per your question, I'd send him an email and see what he says. He has been very busy getting ready for the PGA show.

Is Gene back to milling putters since it's Nascar's offseason?

Another one to check into is LaMont Mann at Mannkrafted Putters. He can make pretty much anything you want at a very reasonable rate. And he's cool as hell to chat with

Gene is retired from Nascar now and doing putters full tilt.

thanks guys, i will definitely check into all of these, and see what they can do for me. i have already checked a couple websites but i will probably call or email them and check on a few things with them. i have a few weeks before i can do anything so i should have time to check into them.

low tide is another, i saw a new thread earlier on one of their putters, they are also based here in Charlotte. not sure if they will have what i am looking for. will need to contact them as well.

low tide is another, i saw a new thread earlier on one of their putters, they are also based here in Charlotte. not sure if they will have what i am looking for. will need to contact them as well.

If you need a #9 head shape then you will have to look elsewhere.

Another company is Xenon Golf but I don't really know much about them.