BestGrips.com

The Latest in the Arsenal

Our Sponsors

Hope everyone is having a goof evening! I have our latest head cover style as well as a small announcement.

Introducing the Keep Calm Collegiately Fairwayshoe!

websitepics-192.jpg

You pick the leather color, then choose the state, city, the bottom to words and the contrasting color!

This will be part of our new Arsenal collection, which is the new home for all Stitch-works head covers, BG logo gear and already made custom grips and head covers. Over the next few weeks the collection will grow!

Have a great night.

No. Actually this the major leaguer tan (infielder tan). Its a very sharp color.

Most of the time when you see our BestGrips tan, it's mixed with ProTac. ProTac makes everything really dark. Without ProTac, BG Tan has a little red in it making a unique variation of tan.

The Gridion tan is a darker color tan, almost a brown. The infielder tan is a really sharp almost gold/wheat color.

You now know probably more than you could ever want about our tans! But, this is just an example of the different colors with leather (there are over 20 variations of black).

I have a funny feeling Rhode Island would be a very difficult state to embroider...

These look sick slick!!!

Okay thanks for the explanation, that really helped. I've been looking around on the website trying to come up with ideas for a headcover. Drivershoe more specifically.

Probably won't be to scale barbajo.

That is the exact reason for the Arsenal. It can be difficult to create a design from scratch, so the Arsenal will feature designs that you can personalize. And it will be at a lower price.

I have a funny feeling Rhode Island would be a very difficult state to embroider...

These look sick slick!!!

LOL I was thinking more on the lines of Alaska.

The arsenal, above all else from you guys, is exciting.

The latest addition to the Arsenal is the Caped Crusader Puttershoe!  You can imagine where this is going. Embroidered on black Oiled Suede, the Caped Crusader Puttershoe is available now for $55.

website-243.jpg

You can enter the Arsenal here.

saw this at the mall the other day while with my daughter, and the first person I thought this would fit was Mr. Fancy pants himself (John Barry) image.jpg

saw this at the mall the other day while with my daughter, and the first person I thought this would fit was Mr. Fancy pants himself (John Barry) attachicon.gifimage.jpg

i think this would be sweet on a head cover for someone

Do you have a discount for those of us that live in square states ;)

I have a course I deal with (my scoreboard business) that I think some custom club logo head covers might be a home run for. Can you e-mail me an idea of how much per item whole sale for a club would be, lets say 30 to start with, and I can work the deal from there for you.

johnbarry757@gmail.com

Hope everyone is having a goof evening! I have our latest head cover style as well as a small announcement.

Introducing the Keep Calm Collegiately Fairwayshoe!

websitepics-192.jpg

You pick the leather color, then choose the state, city, the bottom to words and the contrasting color!

This will be part of our new Arsenal collection, which is the new home for all Stitch-works head covers, BG logo gear and already made custom grips and head covers. Over the next few weeks the collection will grow!

Have a great night.

Instead of the State of Texas outline can you do the Gig'em Thumbs Up?

Instead of the State of Texas outline can you do the Gig'em Thumbs Up?

Yeah. Don't know if you've seen the texas tech one with the pointer finger extended. That kicked the idea off.

Yeah. Don't know if you've seen the texas tech one with the pointer finger extended. That kicked the idea off.

I will go out on a limb and say no matter what it looks like I will NOT like the Texas Tech ANYTHING.

I am thinking that a tan Major Leaguer Puttershoe would look so so awesome with my ML putter grip.  But not if it says Texas Tech.

I will go out on a limb and say no matter what it looks like I will NOT like the Texas Tech ANYTHING.

Now what jealousy does an Aggie hold of a red raider?

I am thinking that a tan Major Leaguer Puttershoe would look so so awesome with my ML putter grip.  But not if it says Texas Tech.

Don't look on the inside. I'm going to laser engrave I HEART TEXAS TECH on the inside, all over.

Don't look on the inside. I'm going to laser engrave I HEART TEXAS TECH on the inside, all over.

Hahahaha