2 Weeks Remaining: MODERATOR WANTED Join the MyGolfSpy Staff! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SPY ZINGER

Justin Boots makes Justin Golf Shoes!

Justin® Golf™ Debuts New Premium Footwear Collection at the 2014 PGA Merchandise Show

_YTbnedJMLQBCcyyMybA1EAeU6dKevoVebfZ-y1Mga8.jpg

ZoSDRQj0MM7aPNumSphzeLeppnuQLT7FPAGSszR0rno.jpg

-4yweQswiQMfB5-T2vuKIr8Q9gUlJKnX12r-MrDo8z4.jpg

FORT WORTH, TEXAS  

Justin® Golf™ – from the makers of fine footwear since 1879, Justin Boots®– will debut its inaugural stand-alone collection of premium men's golf footwear at the PGA Merchandise Show, booth #6290, from Jan. 22 to 24, 2014, at The Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) in Orlando, Fla. Tradition makes a comeback with this luxury line which boasts two distinct styles of select shoes and boots in exotic and non-exotic leathers, retailing between $400 and $850. Each delivers the proven comfort, performance and classic styling that is synonymous with the Justin name.

Heading into the PGA Merchandise Show, Justin Golf is pleased to have the support of PGA Tour member J.J. Henry: “I am excited to welcome a time-honored brand with a history of making great footwear to the golf industry. The handcrafted Justin Golf shoe combines the best of comfort without compromising a classic look. I am proud to be associated with the long-standing tradition of the Justin brand.”

Show attendees can experience the new high-end footwear firsthand at the PGA Merchandise Show, and Justin Golf executives will be available to speak with PGA professionals, industry leaders, retailers and media about the collection's launch, growing retail partnerships and products, as well as the Justin golf heritage.

“Synonymous with quality leather footwear since 1879, Justin Boots has a history of handcrafting fine golf footwear that dates back to 1930 and because of this history, we're honored to launch the Justin Golf collection today,” said Randy Watson, CEO, Justin Brands, Inc. “We're proud to return to our golf heritage and introduce a unique selection of footwear that pays tribute to the timeless, competitive and stylish spirit of the game.”

Essential to everyday use on the course, Justin Golf offers the perfect blend of classic styling that honors golf traditions while incorporating comfort technology. Each pair is carefully handcrafted to address the stability, traction and comfort demands of today's golfer with modern innovations that include:

Comfort:

·         Leather-covered cushion footbed featuring Justin Boots' patented J-Flex Comfort System® for increased flexibility

·         Perforated leather lining for increased breathability

·         Padded tongue and collar to reduce rubbing across the top of the foot

Performance:

·         ¼-inch thick, oil-impregnated leather outsole for increased water resistance and stability

·         Authentic Goodyear welted construction and stacked leather heel for exceptional durability

·         Softspikes® replaceable spikes, including a 12th spike for extra traction and stability

Styling:

·         Rich, grade-A calfskin leathers

·         Beautiful hand-selected exotic leathers

·         Perforated and pinked detailing for a luxurious finish

As a Texas transplant that feels like a poser whenever he has tried on boots this is finally a Justin Boot product I can get behind and would like to own. These are so sweet but I heard they are going to be around $400 a pair. I can't swing that on pastor pay. I'd love to review a pair for MGS though! Yeah I said it. Zinger, work your magic and make this happen.

It was worth a shot. Tell them I'm a Texan and see if that helps your cause any. I'm not as good lookin as you but I'm from the right place.

Are you buying a pair? How did you know what size to get?

Friend in the industry bought a pair after trying them on. I'm getting them as soon as he gets his. I'm going to go try a pair and figure it out, but I would assume they use the same sizing as the boots.

Friend in the industry bought a pair after trying them on. I'm getting them as soon as he gets his. I'm going to go try a pair and figure it out, but I would assume they use the same sizing as the boots.

I guess a trip to cavenders is in order to figure out what size I wear. I go in there from time to time to look at belts and I am the exact opposite of a cowboy. I am an east coast city boy. Feel like a weirdo in there. Don't fit in at all.

Big thing for me is the durability and how long they will last. Yeah, sure $400 seems like a lot. But after using them for 4-5 years, versus 1 year with the cheap rubber/plastic crap on the market today, seems like a good deal.

Almost reminds me of another superior leather product....

Big thing for me is the durability and how long they will last. Yeah, sure $400 seems like a lot. But after using them for 4-5 years, versus 1 year with the cheap rubber/plastic crap on the market today, seems like a good deal.

Almost reminds me of another superior leather product....

My night mask?

Bestyyy makes a solid point, you're easily looking at 3-4 years out of these (easy) with proper care. The key factor for me would be sustaining comfort.

On 2/1/2014 at 5:31 AM, whiskey golf said:

These are great looking, but too pricey for me.

Hello, I agree with the fact that the shoes in the picture are beautiful but there are expensive ones. Therefore, visit the website is in order to see the best manufacturers of boots which are beautiful and have a low price. By the way, boots that have a cowboy style are good too.