Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Justin Boots makes Justin Golf Shoes!

SPY ZINGER

Justin® Golf™ Debuts New Premium Footwear Collection at the 2014 PGA Merchandise Show

_YTbnedJMLQBCcyyMybA1EAeU6dKevoVebfZ-y1Mga8.jpg

ZoSDRQj0MM7aPNumSphzeLeppnuQLT7FPAGSszR0rno.jpg

-4yweQswiQMfB5-T2vuKIr8Q9gUlJKnX12r-MrDo8z4.jpg

FORT WORTH, TEXAS  

Justin® Golf™ – from the makers of fine footwear since 1879, Justin Boots®– will debut its inaugural stand-alone collection of premium men's golf footwear at the PGA Merchandise Show, booth #6290, from Jan. 22 to 24, 2014, at The Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) in Orlando, Fla. Tradition makes a comeback with this luxury line which boasts two distinct styles of select shoes and boots in exotic and non-exotic leathers, retailing between $400 and $850. Each delivers the proven comfort, performance and classic styling that is synonymous with the Justin name.

Heading into the PGA Merchandise Show, Justin Golf is pleased to have the support of PGA Tour member J.J. Henry: “I am excited to welcome a time-honored brand with a history of making great footwear to the golf industry. The handcrafted Justin Golf shoe combines the best of comfort without compromising a classic look. I am proud to be associated with the long-standing tradition of the Justin brand.”

Show attendees can experience the new high-end footwear firsthand at the PGA Merchandise Show, and Justin Golf executives will be available to speak with PGA professionals, industry leaders, retailers and media about the collection's launch, growing retail partnerships and products, as well as the Justin golf heritage.

“Synonymous with quality leather footwear since 1879, Justin Boots has a history of handcrafting fine golf footwear that dates back to 1930 and because of this history, we're honored to launch the Justin Golf collection today,” said Randy Watson, CEO, Justin Brands, Inc. “We're proud to return to our golf heritage and introduce a unique selection of footwear that pays tribute to the timeless, competitive and stylish spirit of the game.”

Essential to everyday use on the course, Justin Golf offers the perfect blend of classic styling that honors golf traditions while incorporating comfort technology. Each pair is carefully handcrafted to address the stability, traction and comfort demands of today's golfer with modern innovations that include:

Comfort:

·         Leather-covered cushion footbed featuring Justin Boots' patented J-Flex Comfort System® for increased flexibility

·         Perforated leather lining for increased breathability

·         Padded tongue and collar to reduce rubbing across the top of the foot

Performance:

·         ¼-inch thick, oil-impregnated leather outsole for increased water resistance and stability

·         Authentic Goodyear welted construction and stacked leather heel for exceptional durability

·         Softspikes® replaceable spikes, including a 12th spike for extra traction and stability

Styling:

·         Rich, grade-A calfskin leathers

·         Beautiful hand-selected exotic leathers

·         Perforated and pinked detailing for a luxurious finish

Posted Image

As a Texas transplant that feels like a poser whenever he has tried on boots this is finally a Justin Boot product I can get behind and would like to own. These are so sweet but I heard they are going to be around $400 a pair. I can't swing that on pastor pay. I'd love to review a pair for MGS though! Yeah I said it. Zinger, work your magic and make this happen.

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

It was worth a shot. Tell them I'm a Texan and see if that helps your cause any. I'm not as good lookin as you but I'm from the right place.

What's in my Bag:
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

I'm getting a pair of the leather ones. I'll do a review. Problem solved.

@bestgrips   @puttershoes

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Check out the new site (www.bestgrips.com)!
Use "golfspy" for free shipping on all U.S. orders over $50!

What's in my BG custom club glove staff bag? Click here.

Current ball of choice: 'Stones three three zero.

Are you buying a pair? How did you know what size to get?

What's in my Bag:

Are you buying a pair? How did you know what size to get?

Friend in the industry bought a pair after trying them on. I'm getting them as soon as he gets his. I'm going to go try a pair and figure it out, but I would assume they use the same sizing as the boots.

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Friend in the industry bought a pair after trying them on. I'm getting them as soon as he gets his. I'm going to go try a pair and figure it out, but I would assume they use the same sizing as the boots.

I guess a trip to cavenders is in order to figure out what size I wear. I go in there from time to time to look at belts and I am the exact opposite of a cowboy. I am an east coast city boy. Feel like a weirdo in there. Don't fit in at all.

What's in my Bag:

Big thing for me is the durability and how long they will last. Yeah, sure $400 seems like a lot. But after using them for 4-5 years, versus 1 year with the cheap rubber/plastic crap on the market today, seems like a good deal.

Almost reminds me of another superior leather product....

Big thing for me is the durability and how long they will last. Yeah, sure $400 seems like a lot. But after using them for 4-5 years, versus 1 year with the cheap rubber/plastic crap on the market today, seems like a good deal.

Almost reminds me of another superior leather product....

My night mask?

Bestyyy makes a solid point, you're easily looking at 3-4 years out of these (easy) with proper care. The key factor for me would be sustaining comfort.

Posted Image

• 4 years later...
On 2/1/2014 at 5:31 AM, whiskey golf said:

These are great looking, but too pricey for me.

Hello, I agree with the fact that the shoes in the picture are beautiful but there are expensive ones. Therefore, visit the website is in order to see the best manufacturers of boots which are beautiful and have a low price. By the way, boots that have a cowboy style are good too.

It looks like they have discontinued the ones I've been gaming. 😁

cowboy golf shoes.jpg

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

• 1 month later...

They look great, but looks too nice to be played on the links. LOL 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM + TWITTER + YOUTUBE

:taylormade-small: 2017 M1 9.5°, Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Blue, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:taylormade-small:2017 M2 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Aldila Rogue 125 Tour Edition, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:nike-small:Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged #4-6 Iron, JPX 919 Tour  #7-PW Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

⭐ Artisan Golf custom 50°, 54°, 54°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:scotty-small:  Tour Issue Circle T - Tour Rat I

• 2 months later...
As a Texas transplant that feels like a poser whenever he has tried on boots this is finally a Justin Boot product I can get behind and would like to own. These are so sweet but I heard they are going to be around $400 a pair. I can't swing that on pastor pay. I'd love to review a pair for MGS though! Yeah I said it. Zinger, work your magic and make this happen.

Just gotta find the right boots my friend, shoot me a message if you’re ever near Waco . Not necessarily my style of shoe for golf but still pretty slick.

In the bag
Driver: Callaway Rogue Subzero 9.5 Stiff flex
3 wood: Callaway Rogue Subzero 15 degree
Hybrids: 17 degree titleist 816 h2
Irons: Ben Hogan Ptx 22-46 degree (4-pw)stiff flex standard lie
Wedges: Callaway Mac Daddy 4 50,54,58 degrees
Putter: Odyssey EXO seven

Gig’em Aggies!

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Archived