Our Sponsors

Better than the Treetops Par 3 in Gaylord Michigan??  Had a nationally televised PGA pro tournament there for about three years running.  Awesome elevation changes. Used to vacation up there.  

I have never been there but TreeTops was the only other par 3 that came to mind when I said that based on reputation.  The great thing at Bandon is it has literally about 10 sets of tees for each hole and it's 13 holes.  Plus it's at Bandon,  u have the wind blowing and u can see the ocean and glimpses of people playing 18 at Bandon Dunes.  It's just a really special place all around.

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

I mostly play local public tracks, but it is nice to head out to Bethpage and play a few rounds a year on the Black just to see how my game stacks up against the best in the world.  It is also cool to watch the pros play somewhere that I have played just to compare club selection and strategy.  It is a nice feeling to be able to play the same tracks that the best in the world get to play and also cool to be able to play some of the best courses in the world on occasion.  As said earlier a bad day can be made much better when you get a nice invite to play a good track.

In the Bag for 2021

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5* AD TP 6x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 15* AD TP 7x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 18* AD MT 7x

PXG 0311X Gen 2 23* AD DI 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 5-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:cameron-small: Pro Platinum Big Sur 48"

• 2 weeks later...

Im not big on destination courses in california.  I don't like hitting the ball nowhere.  I love courses with a lot of water like florida golf.  I also like hitting the ball a mile in arizona where the air is so dry.

Driver:  Taylormade 2017 M2 9.5 degree head played at 8 degrees.  Fujikura speeder evolution tour spec x flex shaft tipped 1/4 inch.  

3-Wood: 15 degree M2 tour.  Fujikura pro 73 tour spec X flex shaft.  

Mizuno H5 2 iron.

4 iron: mizuno mp h4 4 iron dynamic gold s300

5-pw iron: mizuno mp 54 dynamic gold s300

52, 56, 60 wedges: cleveland 588 rotex cavity

putter: 34 inch nike method 00 half circle mallet putter

I mostly play local public tracks, but it is nice to head out to Bethpage and play a few rounds a year on the Black just to see how my game stacks up against the best in the world.  It is also cool to watch the pros play somewhere that I have played just to compare club selection and strategy.  It is a nice feeling to be able to play the same tracks that the best in the world get to play and also cool to be able to play some of the best courses in the world on occasion.  As said earlier a bad day can be made much better when you get a nice invite to play a good track.

Thanks Jmike, I couldn't have said it any better.

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).