GolfSpy_X

TRADEMARK APPLICATION - PING "Tour Glide"

I thought the Tour Glide was a Harley? They must not have the trademark anymore?

They could still have it for motorcycles. Ping is reserving for the use in golf clubs. As long as the categories are different and there's no brand confusion, words can be used by different companies.

Take SLDR for example. TMAG can use it for golf clubs but they can't for shoes because Nike already does.

They could still have it for motorcycles. Ping is reserving for the use in golf clubs. As long as the categories are different and there's no brand confusion, words can be used by different companies.

Take SLDR for example. TMAG can use it for golf clubs but they can't for shoes because Nike already does.

...And, it's my understanding they didn't use Slider, because Callaway has it trademarked.

Ah... learn something new everyday.  ;-D

...And, it's my understanding they didn't use Slider, because Callaway has it trademarked.

Yeah, I heard the same thing. Apparently Callaway had everything reserved except SLDR.

The most ironic thing is that they decided to call it "Big Bertha". Samsonite! I was way off.

Will this be sold in the family planning aisle at the grocery store next to the condominiums? 

Yeah, I heard the same thing. Apparently Callaway had everything reserved except SLDR.

The most ironic thing is that they decided to call it "Big Bertha". Samsonite! I was way off.

Slippy, slappy, swappy...check on the briefcase :-P lmfao