Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Questions for Jacustomgolf

MikeG

I see your bag except for the putter is all Hireko, which I think is cool, especially since you play to a one!

1. Did you build them all?

2. How do the Apollo steel shafts compare to True Temper shafts?

3. Woods and hybrid, Acer, but the irons are Power Play Rawpower. Why did you choose those? I need a 4 and 5 and wonder why you chose those over an Acer offering.

4. Your wedges and Driving Iron are beautiful! You should be proud of your build!

Thanks!

I see your bag except for the putter is all Hireko, which I think is cool, especially since you play to a one!

1. Did you build them all?

2. How do the Apollo steel shafts compare to True Temper shafts?

3. Woods and hybrid, Acer, but the irons are Power Play Rawpower. Why did you choose those? I need a 4 and 5 and wonder why you chose those over an Acer offering.

4. Your wedges and Driving Iron are beautiful! You should be proud of your build!

Thanks!

1.  I did build them all. 

2.  The Apollo steel shafts are great.  They tend the be a higher ball flight than the True Temper shafts I have played (X100 & S300).  I have a very low ball flight so that helps.  And for the price of the shaft you can not go wrong. 

3.  I went with the Power Play Raw Powers for the loft combinations. I liked the spaceing between the irons in loft and that has helped me put another scoring wedge in the bag.

4.  Thank you, I cannot wait to try them out.  Hopefully by the end of next week the snow will be gone and I can get to the range. 

If you have any other questions let me know.

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf