dirtylarrygolf

Step your putting game up!

Our Sponsors

Fellow golf enthusiasts, 

I am ecstatic to share with you our project. We have an AWESOME new putting training aid that we just introduced at the PGA Show. It's incredibly simple & truly effective.

Check it out, get a feel for what we're really all about, and if you like it, share or back us & purchase one for yourself. We have some big ideas and goals. We're working to create aids that genuinely improve the skill set of players, as well as shedding a different light on this game in order to attract new players. And we're doing everything here in the USA.

Thank you for everything that you all do to make this industry great. And thank you for your support. 
Get Dirty with it!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/696224100/dirty-larry-golf-presents-the-navigator

I read your Kickstarter site. Your Navigator looks interesting. I wish you all the best getting it market. I'd like to try one someday. However, $60 seems a little high. And that's a backer price. I've found that once a product gets to market it's usually higher. Good work.

Thanks RP. If you like jump over to the Game Golf thread. I'm going to post a review starting tomorrow evening.

i punched in dirty larry golf straight into google, think the first result was the kickstarter page