Hi Folks,

Jacob here from gamegolf.com.  I'm a former PGA professional whose passion has turned to working in golf related tech companies.  Game Golf is a digital sports platform based in San Francisco that provides golfers with data, distances, and stats on their rounds of golf.  We launched at the PGA merchandise show January 2014. 

I've been in touch with several MyGolfSpy users and wanted to join the community to learn from your feedback and answer questions anyone has.

Here's a link to my latest round played with Game Golf if you'd like to see what the system provides! 

http://gamegolf.com/player/Jacob/round/5633?ishybrid=true&round_id=5633

belt.png

Greetings Jacob. Glad you joined.

Feel free to come on over to the Member Product Reviews forum and look for Game Golf is Here. We've already started a good conversation and others are waiting to hear from you there too. We might even pick your brain a little.

Welcome.  I've been keeping up with the GG thread in the review section. It will be nice to see you there.

Welcome! Glad to have you on MGS, Jacob. Keeping up with the current GG thread has been interesting. The product sounds like an awesome way to keep track of stats for just about everyone.

I look forward to the insight you can provide on your product!

Glad to see you joining the gang!