Putter Stamps Gone Wild!

GolfSpy_X

You certainly are. You still planning to try to golf tomorrow? We'd be absolutely swimming in my neck of the woods.

No, way too much rain. We actually have flood warnings over here for the Fox River. Supposed to get an inch and a half of the wet stuff before its all done and that is on top of the snow melt.

No matter - I tweaked my back at the range on Friday so I couldn't have played anyway.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, way too much rain. We actually have flood warnings over here for the Fox River. Supposed to get an inch and a half of the wet stuff before its all done and that is on top of the snow melt.

No matter - I tweaked my back at the range on Friday so I couldn't have played anyway.

Sorry to hear that on both counts. Hope the back heals soon and that the sun comes out soon and fiercely, for both of us.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Msat / A2D - thanks for the kind words. LaMont and Morgan did a helluva job especially considering that, while I provided the stamp, they ran with my concept and trusted that I would be happy with the result.

Speaking about weather...our pond, here in CT, now occupies about 80% of our back yard with all this rain.

The good news is,I do re-modeling, my phone has been ringing with work to fix leaks. :D

rob

I Can't Help It If I'm Lucky...

Msat / A2D - thanks for the kind words. LaMont and Morgan did a helluva job especially considering that, while I provided the stamp, they ran with my concept and trusted that I would be happy with the result.

Speaking about weather...our pond, here in CT, now occupies about 80% of our back yard with all this rain.

The good news is,I do re-modeling, my phone has been ringing with work to fix leaks. :)

rob

A fine silver lining on those clouds. My backyard is also a pond. I wouldn't care so much except that my dog enjoys the game of "How much mud can I bring back into the house with me."

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Archived