TESTERS WANTED! ×

Time to set goals for the upcoming season!

Paul S

Alright everyone, even though the arctic air is still lingering, it's time to set goals for the season.

Let's hear what you're looking to accomplish this year!

I'll start. This year my goal is to dial in my wedge game from 125 yds and in. I've gotten to a great place with a lot of my game between the end of last season and over the winter. When I got a few rounds in a couple weeks ago in Florida, only one aspect of my game really glaringly needed attention. My wedge game is weak, and it particularly sad that I'd rather be 160 yds out than 100. I want to get to the range and hammer out reliable distances with different swings with the wedges, because few things are as disappointing as missing a green from inside 120.

Driver: TaylorMade R9 9.5* with a Diamana Kai'li 70 S shaft

Fairway: TaylorMade R9 TP 13* with Graphite Design Tour AD YSQ-st X flex

UtilityWilson Staff FYbrid 19.5* Aldila RIP Sigma Stiff

Irons: Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 KBS Tour X flex 4-pw (soft-stepped)

Wedges: Wilson Staff FG Tour TC 50* (standard grind, bent to 51*) TT DG Spinner, 56* and 60* (tour grinds, bent to 55* and 59*) Dynamic Gold Wedge flex

Putter: Yes! Abbie Tour Forged Pro Series 33" 

Ball: Wilson Staff FG Tour, Maxfli U4

Bag: Wilson Staff NeXus 100th Anniversary carry bag

Backup Irons: Wilson Staff FG-17 Tour Blades with TT Dynamic Stiff 3-PW

Backup Utility: Mizuno MP-H4 2 iron TT Dynamic Gold R300

Backup Putter: Pro Gear CG 100 33" (Pro Gear is what turned into Yes!)

My goal is to play more rounds than I did last year, or at the least not play less rounds.  It's a valid goal as I added a kid during the off season :)

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

My #1 Goal is to hit more greens. Period. My game is pretty solid... that is until I pull out a short iron to the green. I've really got to get with it. I'm losing probably 5-6-7 shots a round by missed greens. :angry:

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

My goal is to shoot a round of 80. I shot 90 last year so I think 80 is possible. I have done a lot of work during this off season so I am confident that I will be able to do it. It might be the last round of this coming season but it will happen!

My ultimate goal of the year would be to break 80. The stepping stone goals to that will be breaking 100 and 90. Last year I dropped 22 strokes from my best score the previous season so while I doubt I'll see that much of an improvement I think this season will be very good from all the work I've put in this winter.

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

My ultimate goal of the year would be to break 80. The stepping stone goals to that will be breaking 100 and 90. Last year I dropped 22 strokes from my best score the previous season so while I doubt I'll see that much of an improvement I think this season will be very good from all the work I've put in this winter.

Break 80. That's my goal as well. Got close at the end of last season with an 81, and the Florida rounds showed real promise. To get there though, it's all going to depend on if I can get the wedge game going.

Good luck!

Driver: TaylorMade R9 9.5* with a Diamana Kai'li 70 S shaft

Fairway: TaylorMade R9 TP 13* with Graphite Design Tour AD YSQ-st X flex

UtilityWilson Staff FYbrid 19.5* Aldila RIP Sigma Stiff

Irons: Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 KBS Tour X flex 4-pw (soft-stepped)

Wedges: Wilson Staff FG Tour TC 50* (standard grind, bent to 51*) TT DG Spinner, 56* and 60* (tour grinds, bent to 55* and 59*) Dynamic Gold Wedge flex

Putter: Yes! Abbie Tour Forged Pro Series 33" 

Ball: Wilson Staff FG Tour, Maxfli U4

Bag: Wilson Staff NeXus 100th Anniversary carry bag

Backup Irons: Wilson Staff FG-17 Tour Blades with TT Dynamic Stiff 3-PW

Backup Utility: Mizuno MP-H4 2 iron TT Dynamic Gold R300

Backup Putter: Pro Gear CG 100 33" (Pro Gear is what turned into Yes!)

My goal is to become a solid 9 hdcp.  I've flirted with 10 only to have a piece of my game come undone.  I'd like to work on getting my longer approach shots to be more solid.  I've got a new 3 wood and 2 hybrids coming in which are a piece of the puzzle (my current 3 wood is either on fire or raises the question if I've ever held a golf club before)

Great thread, thanks for starting it by the way.

1. Break 80 for most rounds, at least half.

2. Get a sub 40 scoring average (9 holes) for high school season

I've been playing a lot better lately with an improved mindset which has been getting me very close to goal #1. I also need to update my handicap, I have about 5 rounds not entered yet because I need to renew my membership. 

These goals will be tough to beat but it can be done, I have to really focus during my rounds and minimize damage whenever I can. The past few rounds have looked promising and I've been consistent. The only thing that prevents me from achieving these goals are usually one bad hole due to an errant driver or a couple of three putts.

Break 80 and keep it there. Concentrate more on my putting and up and downs from just off the green. Really work on my "touch". Also, if and when I do have "The Blow Up Hole", leave it on that hole, don't bring it to the next hole!

Driver: :adams-small: XTD Ti 9* Matrix Ozik Red Tie s flex                        

Fairway: :cobra-small: AMP 15* Aldila RIP s flex               

Hybrid:  :cleveland-small: 588 Custom 20.5* Matrix Ozik Altus

Irons: :taylormade-small:  2014 Tour Preferred MC 4-pw w/ KBS Tour s flex +1"  

Wedges:  :scatch-golf-1: 8620 50*DD w/ KBS Rev, 54* and 58* DD w/ KBS C-Taper  

Putter: :bridgestone-small:  TD-01 True Balance 34"

Great thread Paul!  

Several goals: increase fairways hit - was at 55% last year, would like to get that into the 60 or 65% ranges.  Also increase GIR's to at least 50%, which should follow.  Keeping stats on The Grint shows that hitting the fairway gives me a 66% GIR.  Missing cuts that down to 34%.  Would like my handicap to get down into single digits...

Want to golf in Colorado, Nevada, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Vancouver, Saskatchewan, Seattle, Idaho, Illinois, South Dakota, Toronto, Minnesota and few as yet unnamed places…preferably someplace close to the ocean where the beach has many pebbles.

And golf with as many forum members as possible...

And attend Paul S's wedding -- would matching WIlson Staff hats be a nice gift?  Are you registered at Golf Galaxy?

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Great thread Paul!

Several goals: increase fairways hit - was at 55% last year, would like to get that into the 60 or 65% ranges. Also increase GIR's to at least 50%, which should follow. Keeping stats on The Grint shows that hitting the fairway gives me a 66% GIR. Missing cuts that down to 34%. Would like my handicap to get down into single digits...

Want to golf in Colorado, Nevada, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Vancouver, Saskatchewan, Seattle, Idaho, Illinois, South Dakota, Toronto, Minnesota and few as yet unnamed places…preferably someplace close to the ocean where the beach has many pebbles.

And golf with as many forum members as possible...

And attend Paul S's wedding -- would matching WIlson Staff hats be a nice gift? Are you registered at Golf Galaxy?

I didn't see Ohio on that list...

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Primary goals: mind my tempo and take it one shot at a time. Should I happen to break 80 at some point along the way, so much the better!

PING i20 8.5*, TFC707D (S)
Callaway RAZR Fit 15*, neutral setting, stock shaft (S)
PING i20 20*, TFC707H (S)
Adams Pro a12 23*, Matrix Ozik Altus (S)
PING i20 5-PW, TT DG S300, 1.5* flat (purple dot)
SCOR 50*,54*,58*, Genius 12 KBS Tour (S), 1.5* flat, -1/4"
STX xForm 3, 35"

I didn't see Ohio on that list...

….and Ohio!

What's in the bag:

Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Follow @golfspybarbajo

….and Ohio!

and Florida, where all good midwesterners go to rejuvenate?

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

Well I was going to do this later but I guess this may be the right time to let the cat out of the bag so to speak. I am planning to come out of mini tour retirement and play a couple of events on the Sunbelt Seniors Tour. I am now old enough I can play super seniors division and my wife has encouraged me to try it again. I am going to attempt to play a couple of events in the Carolinas. I have a little help on expenses and I am working on securing some more. The bag is set and I have been working hard with the weather permitting and I am loosing weight on my diet feeling good and swinging good.

I am also working on the Vintage Persimmon and Steel Outing that we are going to do here and should have the dates confirmed later this week.

I guess I may be going through a mid life crisis at age 56 since I never grew up to begin with but what the heck honestly I miss the competition

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Good for you, Stu! Golf will keep you young, just look at our peers who don't play ;)

As for my personal goal this year, I want to maintain the fitness regime I've started this winter using free weights and improve my mental game. Play smart, but focus on the shot at hand and then move on to the next. If I do that, I should stay in the 80's and occasionally break it.

Barbajo, when you're ready to play South Dakota, you know who to contact!

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

My goals are actually quite simple:

1. Play as often as I reasonably can

2. Don't turn down opportunities to play when they present themselves

3. Continue to trim strokes from the game by playing better/smarter

4. Enjoy the game, regardless of how I am playing

Keeping that in mind. I plan to take the youngest out whenever she wants to go, as she has been my biggest roadblock to playing more. When friends want to play, I need am going to work harder to find ways to make it work rather than take the easy way out of not having a sitter. Coming with playing more is more practice and a consistent routine, but also setting the ego aside and taking the sure shot over the one I *can* make, but have a lower chance of making.

I got as low as a 12 last season, this season I am working towards a 10.  I have 15 more lbs to shed, and those are coming off with fitness and diet. Strengthening the core continues to be a focus to take pressure off my damaged shoulder, so all things considered, I feel pretty good about this season.  The last few weeks have certainly seen several of the things I have been working on through the winter coming together.

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Well I was going to do this later but I guess this may be the right time to let the cat out of the bag so to speak. I am planning to come out of mini tour retirement and play a couple of events on the Sunbelt Seniors Tour. I am now old enough I can play super seniors division and my wife has encouraged me to try it again. I am going to attempt to play a couple of events in the Carolinas. I have a little help on expenses and I am working on securing some more. The bag is set and I have been working hard with the weather permitting and I am loosing weight on my diet feeling good and swinging good.

I am also working on the Vintage Persimmon and Steel Outing that we are going to do here and should have the dates confirmed later this week.

I guess I may be going through a mid life crisis at age 56 since I never grew up to begin with but what the heck honestly I miss the competition

Keep us posted on the dates.  Maybe a couple of us in the southeast can find a chance to sneak out and be your mini gallery!

WITB
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

More GIR.  Going to make an effort to track this and try to improve. Any advice is welcome.  I think starting to focus on easy to hit or center of green targets vs. pins etc.  Simplify... get in fairway.  Get on green.

I cut my handicap almost in half  last year to a 10.5 but want to whittle down some more strokes and I found a very interesting score predictor with weighted factors that affect score.  Weighted importance of GIR is shocking relative to other factors that seem to draw big attention... at least to me.  

I guess focusing more on one part of the process rather than whole score. 

Link is here if you want to check it out.

http://www.aimpointgolf.com/score.html

More GIR.  Going to make an effort to track this and try to improve. Any advice is welcome.  I think starting to focus on easy to hit or center of green targets vs. pins etc.  Simplify... get in fairway.  Get on green.

I cut my handicap almost in half  last year to a 10.5 but want to whittle down some more strokes and I found a very interesting score predictor with weighted factors that affect score.  Weighted importance of GIR is shocking relative to other factors that seem to draw big attention... at least to me.  

I guess focusing more on one part of the process rather than whole score. 

Link is here if you want to check it out.

http://www.aimpointgolf.com/score.html

Ha ha, thanks for posting that link.  I was looking for it to post in another thread and couldn't remember where I saw it!!

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Barbajo, when you're ready to play South Dakota, you know who to contact!

That'll work -- you anywhere near Mitchell?

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

my goals for the season is to get the hcp under 5, i am really close, it start with being more consistent around the greens when scrambling, i lose 2-3 shots per round when i miss the green, so being more consistent about making par instead of bogey will get me to the lower hcp.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Well I was going to do this later but I guess this may be the right time to let the cat out of the bag so to speak. I am planning to come out of mini tour retirement and play a couple of events on the Sunbelt Seniors Tour. I am now old enough I can play super seniors division and my wife has encouraged me to try it again. I am going to attempt to play a couple of events in the Carolinas. I have a little help on expenses and I am working on securing some more. The bag is set and I have been working hard with the weather permitting and I am loosing weight on my diet feeling good and swinging good.I am also working on the Vintage Persimmon and Steel Outing that we are going to do here and should have the dates confirmed later this week.I guess I may be going through a mid life crisis at age 56 since I never grew up to begin with but what the heck honestly I miss the competition

Stu. i think it would be really nice to watch you play, so let us know where and when, since i am pretty close it would be fun to watch, and if you need a caddie, i am always available for that.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Thanks dru and Lefty. I will need it Thanks Lefty we don't use caddies carts are mandantory on that tour but I will need moral support. My wife wanted me to play the one at Hilton Head in 3 weeks but I put that off because I feel I don't have the time to properly prepare for it and I don't want to rush it because I have not played in pro competition in 5 years now. I am going to try to do the one in Calabash NC at the end of July. Calabash is only 40 miles from me and I have not played that course either so it will give me plenty of time to map out that course so to speak. I put off HH because the course they have selected I have never played and it is 90 miles from here and this time of the year it will be hard to get on it several times to plot out. I like to play a new course 3 or 4 times before I play comp on it. My friend who is quite a player and teaching pro himself ( even though he does not mess with my swing) is going to go up there with me to plot out the course he does have great course management skills. My late friend that I was in the golf shop business with summed up my golf game well one time. " You hit the ball good you putt excellent but your course management absolutely sucks" I had that printed up nicely by a print shop and framed hanging in my shop now. My friend who is going with me said yesterday was a little less sutile he told me yesterday " I will be ok if I get my head out of my arse and think" So heck come on down I need all the moral support I can get I might need to borrow someones brain

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

My goals are actually quite simple:

1. Play as often as I reasonably can

2. Don't turn down opportunities to play when they present themselves

3. Continue to trim strokes from the game by playing better/smarter

4. Enjoy the game, regardless of how I am playing

Keeping that in mind. I plan to take the youngest out whenever she wants to go, as she has been my biggest roadblock to playing more. When friends want to play, I need am going to work harder to find ways to make it work rather than take the easy way out of not having a sitter. Coming with playing more is more practice and a consistent routine, but also setting the ego aside and taking the sure shot over the one I *can* make, but have a lower chance of making.

I got as low as a 12 last season, this season I am working towards a 10.  I have 15 more lbs to shed, and those are coming off with fitness and diet. Strengthening the core continues to be a focus to take pressure off my damaged shoulder, so all things considered, I feel pretty good about this season.  The last few weeks have certainly seen several of the things I have been working on through the winter coming together.

Looks like you are doing good on your diet also. Went to my doctor yesterday and I have lost 15 lbs in 4 weeks and he was happy. My pastor has been away at a men's conference( Rev knows all about those)had not seen me in a couple of weeks said he could really tell and he himself is 52 years of age and a fitness nut he runs marathons and rides those bicycle marathons of 100 miles or more. He is really encouraged me in my diet. I am feeling great and I absolutely am not starving myself or having hunger flashes and have energy out the roof

G

Looks like you are doing good on your diet also. Went to my doctor yesterday and I have lost 15 lbs in 4 weeks and he was happy. My pastor has been away at a men's conference( Rev knows all about those)had not seen me in a couple of weeks said he could really tell and he himself is 52 years of age and a fitness nut he runs marathons and rides those bicycle marathons of 100 miles or more. He is really encouraged me in my diet. I am feeling great and I absolutely am not starving myself or having hunger flashes and have energy out the roof

IT always makes me wonder at the concept of people associate 'diet' with 'starving'.  I find that it is not about eating 'less', it is about eating 'better' and pushing away a plate when you are full.  That said, I have evolved back into a bit of a fitness nut over the last couple of years.  Last saturday for example.  I overbooked myself.  Ran a 5k Jog for a Cause event at 7:30am, showered, played my regular Stableford group for 18 holes at 9:40A, met the daughter for a late lunch and bike ride at 3:00PM, and then did some housework rebuilding a pool pump when we got back.  When I looked at my food log that I keep on my phone.  I had consumed about 4500 calories for the day, but when balanced against a 26 minute 5k run, a 4 hour 18 hole 6.5 mile walking round of golf, and a 25 mile @ 14 mph bike ride, I was probably still about net -1200 calories consumed - calories burned for the day.

WITB
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Learn how to hit my driver, my putter bailed me out way too many times last season.  I also want to break par for my first time in my junior tournaments.  I have been even going into 18 twice, and I have ended up four over once, (I hit my driver out of bounds, and then I hit it in the other fairway) The second time I 3 putted 18, and I lipped out a 7 footer to shoot par on the last hole.

Driver:  Taylormade 2017 M2 9.5 degree head played at 8 degrees.  Fujikura speeder evolution tour spec x flex shaft tipped 1/4 inch.  

3-Wood: 15 degree M2 tour.  Fujikura pro 73 tour spec X flex shaft.  

Mizuno H5 2 iron.

4 iron: mizuno mp h4 4 iron dynamic gold s300

5-pw iron: mizuno mp 54 dynamic gold s300

52, 56, 60 wedges: cleveland 588 rotex cavity

putter: 34 inch nike method 00 half circle mallet putter

• 3 weeks later...

hmmmm goals;

1. Help get my scratch pennant team to a flag and back to division 1

2. Cut my handicap in half by club championships

3. Win club championships

4. Try and finish the year as close to scratch as I can

Want to try and get into a couple of the tournaments down here so trying hard to get back towards scratch, just need to get this damn study out of the way and hope work quietens down :(

Driver: Titleist 907 D2 7.5* Aldila VS Proto Shaft 65 X

Fairway Woods: Titleist 980F 19* Pro Trajectory stock Titleist 4375 R shaft (desperately need to replace)

Irons: Taylormade LT2's 3-PW S300 dynamic golds

Sand Wedge: Vokey 56* 256 10 Oil can 8620 finish True temper shaft

Lob Wedge: Shark 64* wedge True temper shaft

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 blade, 303 GSS Insert, 35'' 330g 4*L 71*L

Ball: Pro VI

Archived