TESTERS WANTED! ×

Amazing

revkev

I pride myself on being a fairly intelligent golfer. Those who play with me a lot recognize that I get about every inch out of my game. I drive it in play, get it around the green and then up and down for par, a lot. When I'm in season the bulk of my rounds are sub 75 but the way I get there is deceptive, basically I par you to death.

However equipment has always been the chink in my mental armor. If I have a bad ball striking day my eyes start to room towards different clubs or set make up.

Knowing this I've resolved to keep the i20s in my bag for the season. In fact the only two clubs I'm willing to consider changing right now are 3 wood because I suck with it and driver because I demo'd so well with the SLDR.

So I went to the range resolved to work on my 3 most troublesome clubs at the moment, gap wedge (ping calls it u" I have no idea why), 7 iron and 3 wood.

I started with the wedge. I had a flag 106 cross wind so that was a bit long but I figured, why not? We'll imagine my pleasant surprise when I was fling shot after shot to and past the flag. Then I took out 3 wood. I won't pretend that I flushed everyone but I did flush a few and better my misses were acceptable. Went to 7 iron and did well there.

So I circled back to the gap wedge in order to wind down. Well I quickly discovered why I was so long with it. U and W look a lot alike at a glance. :). At least I know I can hit my wedge 110 to 115.

Guess I'm not so smart as I though I was.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Rev

Oops.

Possible you've done that on the course as well? What's your issue with the U wedge?

did not like the look of the U wedge myself, nothing to do with typeface though. Just like a gap wedge I can hit low or high and I simply can't do that with the I20's (any of them).

So I stick with my old TM y groove, leaves a big loft gap but I love that old wedge.

Westy

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

Guess I'm not so smart as I though I was.

Was this a question?  Perhaps you want to change this into a poll question.  However, you might not like the results.  :lol:

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

At least you're not walking around wondering where the heck you picked up an "M" wedge...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Years ago, I was playing with a newbie and told him he might want to hit a 6 iron here.  He looked in his bag and said, "I have two 6 irons."  I said use the longer one.  No reason to debate the issue.  He was about to hit the ball and started laughing and said, "I bet that other one is a 9 iron."  It is sometimes very hard not to laugh at new players.

I like the poll question idea.  I don't think I'd be at all surprised with the results. :)

The issue Westy is that I haven't had enough time to get familiar with the clubs - the U wedge - do you know what the U stands for? - is the transition point from my SCORS so its making that transition - My Mizuno 800 pro pitching wedge was weakened by its precious owner and I could slide it right in between the SCOR 55 and my 9 iron by gripping down a couple of inches. 

It's just a matter of making the transition.  Funny you can't hit the i20's down - I have great control over my trajectory with them.  I have the nippon shafts in them - lighter weight of course but heavier than the graphite in my Nicklaus irons - about the same weight as the Mizzie's but there is less offset to the i20's so it is easier to hit them down and also to play a little cut - I've always prefered to cut my short irons - now I can again.

Oh and lets be honest for a minute.  Who here has never done the 9/6 changeroo?  It's been forever but I've been there, done that.  Normally I can tell the difference between my clubs without looking at the number but these are new enough that I can't quite as yet - I can tell the difference between the 8/7 or 7/6 but I guess not the U/W or W/9 or 9/8 by site yet.

Still I'm very particular about where they are kept in the bag so I had to pull the stupid thing from the wrong spot on top of everything else.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

If I remember correctly, Karsten came up with the U wedge as a "utility" wedge in some of his older sets as the term gap wedge had yet to be invented.  

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Ha! That just happened to me!

I just got back from an 8 rounds in 5 days trip to the Orlando area (awesome trip, btw, great courses), and in one of my rounds, I had striped a drive, had about 165 to the hole, into a light breeze, so I grabbed my six iron, set up for a baby fade. I took my swing, made sweet, sweet contact, and watch the beautiful flight of the ball until...., it... just... died. WTF!! Back to the cart, started to put the six back in the bag, and you guessed it, the six was already there! Doh!! I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard!

<p>In my bag: Ping G LS Tec 9* Tour 65 Stiff, Cobra F8 3-4 wood HZRDUS Yellow 6.0, Calloway 21* X Forged Utility iron (steel stiff), Ping G30 white dot 4-9 Stiff 110 gm KBS tours  Scor 48,52,56,60 Wedges, Nike Method Core MC3</p><p>

Last summer I pulled my Gap wedge for an 80 yd shot to a back pin. I flushed it but the ball flew over the green into the adjacent parking lot where it bounced under a pickup truck. I looked in mpy bag and saw my Gap wedge. I looked in my hand and saw my 7 iron!

Smart!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Ok, I will admit it, and I am sure there are others that have had similar experiences.  On the 6th hole last Saturday, I blasted a drive and left myself about 115 to the flag.  The green is a sideways figure 8 shape (infinity symbol) with a ridge right in the middle one half of the figure 8 slopes towards the water on the right and the other side slopes towards two bunkers.  The center part where the flag was located is only 25-30 feet wide.  To top it all off there was a 25 mph breeze from behind and the pin was only about 8 feet over a hump that divides the two halves.  Land on the right side of the hump and into the water, left side leaves you a 20-30 footer.  Since my drive was the longest I was able to watch the other guys hit their approach shots.  The wind was playing havoc with them.

I was a full gap wedge, or a 3/4 9 iron or a 1/2 7 iron from the flag.  After watching the approach shots I opted for the much lower 7 iron.  So I grabbed the iron and made several practice swing.  I had to fly it precisely and land it with some spin on it to stop anywhere near the ridge.  I know from past experience that the ball will roll a long way on that green.  So once I felt like I was ready, I hit what I thought was the perfect shot.  I was 20 yards short.  I could not believe it.  I have that shot, and felt I had executed it to perfection.  I went to put the 7 iron up and noticed it was the 9 iron.  Oops.  There was the problem.

I was disappointed because no one else was on the green in two and I had hoped to have a birdie putt.  However, I did get up and down for par and no one else did so I won the hole but it was still disappointing.  To hit the perfect shot, only to find you had made a bonehead mistake pulling the club out of the bag is just sickening.

Thanks for sharing the good reads, guys. Mine was a 7I off the tee that should have been a 5I. The difference between being past the corner and having a great look at the green and being behind the trees. After I hit the shot and saw the ball land well short of where it should have, I just stood there, incredulous. The cursing under my breath didn't start until I realized I had the 7 in my hand. No idea how that even happened.

PING i20 8.5*, TFC707D (S)
Callaway RAZR Fit 15*, neutral setting, stock shaft (S)
PING i20 20*, TFC707H (S)
Adams Pro a12 23*, Matrix Ozik Altus (S)
PING i20 5-PW, TT DG S300, 1.5* flat (purple dot)
SCOR 50*,54*,58*, Genius 12 KBS Tour (S), 1.5* flat, -1/4"
STX xForm 3, 35"

No rev no idea what the U stands for, mysterious. Unfortunate? Unloved?

It's a shaft thing your right, I've got the CFS shafts in stiff - love them day to day but can't engineer the range of shots I used to. Not complaining though as they've been a revelation for me, can hit high (not ballooned) shots that land super soft.

The gap from the pw to a normal sand wedge is big in the I20's (and most other sets these days) and it feels it. I can hit the pw about 110 on average, leaves me a 25 yard gap to my sand wedge! I tried the U and frankly it felt just as long as the PW! But the TM gap wedge is so easy to engineer; low, high, cut down, can even draw and fade it if really needed. One day it's going to have to be replaced - I fear that!

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

So, what's dumber, grabbing the wrong club or lasering the palm tree 20 yds behind the pin?

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

So, what's dumber, grabbing the wrong club or lasering the palm tree 20 yds behind the pin?

:)

Hard to say but I'm glad I didn't reference that gaff.  I was going to let it die.  I think both are in the same family. 

We should have some idea how far we have to the pin, we walked or drove past the 150 and are almost to the 100, how can it be 140?  It's funny because on the next hole I kept scoping 145 and we were into the wind.  I know I had the flag but the other data didn't make sense - I was well past the 150, much closer to the 100.  Adding to the matter there was a tree between me and the pin so I had to hit the ball high.  I finally didn't buy the yardage that I was getting and hit a beautiful 7 iron up over the tree but into a 15 to 20 mph wind.  Predictably it came up short because believe it or not the range finder was right.  So after your experience I made the opposite mistake - It was 145 playing closer to 160 because of the wind, a perfect 6 iron for me.  I actually hit my 6 better than my 7 (head case again) so I would have had no trouble flying the tree with it. 

Regardless of range finder foolishness we should also recognize when we have the wrong club in our hands.  For crying out loud there's a 5 degree difference in loft, almost half an inch in shaft length, a U instead of a W, its in a different compartment in the bag.... that's tons of fail safes to get past.  Glad it was on the practice tee and not for real.

I'm also thankful that the rest of you are willing to confess your ridiculous mistakes on the course.  I'll give you another one of mine.  I had the brilliant idea of teeing off behind the tee markers on a particular hole because I saw the pros doing it.  The stupid hole was a 600 yard par 5 so why I thought I needed to do this was beyond me but I did.  It was a first hole, at the time when you waited in line to tee off, so there were tons of people hanging out to watch.  I was young and could bomb the ball pretty good then so I'd usually attract a bit of a crowd in that scenario anyway.  Well of course I came  over the top a bit, I hit the ball marker and then the hood of a car in the parking lot behind me and another and so on and so forth down the line.  I think it was OB.

That's certainly my worst and most embarrasing shot ever.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

How about lasing and shooting to the wrong green entirely. Yeah, I've done that. The approach was a beauty, too. Figures.

STX xForm 3, 35"

how about playing a hole, making birdie then realising it wasn't the next on the card! Skipped 6 holes, go back play the correct one and when you play it again making double.

Oh yes I bet I'm not the only one who's done that.....

And you'd think gps was foolproof wouldn't you.....yeah well it's not! Anyway only took 3 holes to work out the course had changed quite a bit!

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

In my city championship growing up a friend and I were paired together with some jerk. The first day everyone plays from the whites, we were both beating the crap out of the guy we were with and we tee off on 16. Then the jerk walks ahead of us to the whites, informs us it's a two shot penalty and tees off from the correct tees. We both hit another ball from the whites, played them both and talked with our pro about what happened afterwards. We both took a two stroke penalty. Fortunately my buddy who played golf for the university of Maryland still won the tournament. I do not what made me more angry, both of us being idiots and not thinking because we always played the blues or that jerk letting us do it and then gleefully informing us of our two shot penalty. I'm getting angry just thinking about it and that was 15 years ago. No class that guy!

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

Yeah Rickles, that would stick in my crawl awhile as well.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Even better is having your wife caddy for you and she gives you the wrong club......of course it was my fault since I hit the shot not the fact that she could not tell the difference between the numbers 52 and 56.  

Granted this was late in my round and I was close to pulling a Tin Cup and carrying for myself as she cost me at least four shots on the front 9 alone.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

Even better is having your wife caddy for you and she gives you the wrong club......of course it was my fault since I hit the shot not the fact that she could not tell the difference between the numbers 52 and 56.  

Granted this was late in my round and I was close to pulling a Tin Cup and carrying for myself as she cost me at least four shots on the front 9 alone.

Well I don't know, how about if it were your foster daughter who gave you the wrong club?  I had that happen in a club championship.  Aghhhhhh - thankfully it worked out.  7/6 what's 12 yards among fathers and daughters anyway. :( 

The funiest thing is she knew so little about golf that she assumed I was getting killed because the other guys in my group were hitting it so much farther than I was - boy was she shocked when we walked off of 18 and they were all talking about what a great round I played.

"Dad, I had no idea you were beating them!"

Some caddy that one.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Well I don't know, how about if it were your foster daughter who gave you the wrong club?  I had that happen in a club championship.  Aghhhhhh - thankfully it worked out.  7/6 what's 12 yards among fathers and daughters anyway. :(

The funiest thing is she knew so little about golf that she assumed I was getting killed because the other guys in my group were hitting it so much farther than I was - boy was she shocked when we walked off of 18 and they were all talking about what a great round I played.

"Dad, I had no idea you were beating them!"

Some caddy that one.

Blew my drive dead right off the first tee and the entire way to the ball she could not understand why I would hit it into the trees and make the game more difficult.  To quote "I don't know why you would do that when you had such a big fairway to hit.  Wouldn't it be easier to play from there than the clump of trees you hit it into?"  If it were one of my children I am not sure it would have bothered me one bit, but I go to the course to not get nagged by my lovely bride for a few hours.  Needless to say that is the last time that she has ever caddied for me and the last time that I asked.

As a side note, I am purely joking about this as we look back on it now and have a good laugh.  She really did me a solid that day since the guy I had lined up to caddy for me blew his knee out playing softball the night before and I could not get anyone to caddy for me.  I saw her watching golf on TV so that she could see what a caddy was supposed to do and not do and really did try her best.  She was much better on the back nine and kept the chatter and criticism of my game to a minimum.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

This is turning into a good thread.

I took my wife to the course with me, a couple of days after we started dating, obviously not my wife at the time.  I hit an errant drive but thought I knew where my ball was.  I drove the cart right to it but the ball ended up on her side.  I asked her if that was my Pro V1 right beside her, she looked at it and said no.  I said, "Well, put it in the drink holder please." and got out and looked for my ball.  I never found it and ended up returning to the tee and hitting another.

After I finished the hole I tried to put a drink in the holder and a ball was there.  I pulled it out and sure enough it was my ball I had declared lost.  I said, "That's my ball that I lost.  You said that was not it."  She said, "You asked if it was a Pro something, and this was a Titliest."  Pronounced Tit-lee-ist.  I just laughed and said she was right.  That was my fault for not looking myself.

I will say that from that point on, I have always called them Titliest.  She speaks South African English and I speak Texas English.  We have lots of misunderstandings.

To defend my course sense, and to put it all on my range finder skill, that was a 405 yd hole with the pin at the back.  I did 'nutt' the drive by my standards and it was wind aided.  But the ball was well to the side of the 150 post and I find those posts to be remarkably inaccurate, so I hardly pay attention to them.  I know approximately how far my good drives go, and 140 left to the pin seemed right where I would expect from a well hit, wind assisted drive on a 400 yd hole.  Who'd a thunk I was looking at a 280-290 yd drive--not me!!

:)

Hard to say but I'm glad I didn't reference that gaff.  I was going to let it die.  I think both are in the same family. 

We should have some idea how far we have to the pin, we walked or drove past the 150 and are almost to the 100, how can it be 140?

I would list all my club misfortunes (6/9 is most common, or maybe the 50/60 wedges). But I don't have time to list every dumb move I've made. There are just too many.....

They usually weren't funny at the time. But they get funnier after a few days :-)

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

I took my wife to the course with me, a couple of days after we started dating, obviously not my wife at the time. I hit an errant drive but thought I knew where my ball was. I drove the cart right to it but the ball ended up on her side. I asked her if that was my Pro V1 right beside her, she looked at it and said no. I said, "Well, put it in the drink holder please." and got out and looked for my ball. I never found it and ended up returning to the tee and hitting another.

After I finished the hole I tried to put a drink in the holder and a ball was there. I pulled it out and sure enough it was my ball I had declared lost. I said, "That's my ball that I lost. You said that was not it." She said, "You asked if it was a Pro something, and this was a Titliest." Pronounced Tit-lee-ist. I just laughed and said she was right. That was my fault for not looking myself.

I will say that from that point on, I have always called them Titliest. She speaks South African English and I speak Texas English. We have lots of misunderstandings.

Classic!

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

RRs wife is delightful!

In the tale of the unbelievable I hadn't seen or heard from the aforementioned foster daughter in 15 years. Low and behold I went on Facebook after writing that post here and there was a friend request from her. I'm very happy about that.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

RRs wife is delightful!

In the tale of the unbelievable I hadn't seen or heard from the aforementioned foster daughter in 15 years. Low and behold I went on Facebook after writing that post here and there was a friend request from her. I'm very happy about that.

"Like"

I took my wife to the course with me, a couple of days after we started dating, obviously not my wife at the time.  I hit an errant drive but thought I knew where my ball was.  I drove the cart right to it but the ball ended up on her side.  I asked her if that was my Pro V1 right beside her, she looked at it and said no.  I said, "Well, put it in the drink holder please." and got out and looked for my ball.  I never found it and ended up returning to the tee and hitting another.

After I finished the hole I tried to put a drink in the holder and a ball was there.  I pulled it out and sure enough it was my ball I had declared lost.  I said, "That's my ball that I lost.  You said that was not it."  She said, "You asked if it was a Pro something, and this was a Titliest."  Pronounced Tit-lee-ist.  I just laughed and said she was right.  That was my fault for not looking myself.

I will say that from that point on, I have always called them Titliest.  She speaks South African English and I speak Texas English.  We have lots of misunderstandings.

I get it. My wife's first language is Afrikaans. 13 years together and there are still those, "What did you just say?" moments...on both sides.

STX xForm 3, 35"

RRs wife is delightful!

This is very cool, rev.

STX xForm 3, 35"

Archived