Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Elin Nordgren Ready to End Marriage with Tiger Woods

Moecat

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/hollywood-wire/2010/04/15/elin-nordgren-ready-to-end-marriage-with-tiger-woods.html

Divorce proceedings may be around the corner for Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren.

Sources say Nordegren is ready to end the marriage following the golf great's bizarre Nike ad last week -- and his decision to return to the sport while the couple were still working on their marriage, according to People. "Elin was violently angry over this commercial and thought it was a cheesy thing to do," an unnamed source said. "She wouldn't have gone near the Masters under any condition, but that just made her madder. She is over Tiger. I wouldn't be surprised if she files for divorce sometime soon."

Nordegren, who reportedly met with divorce attorney last weekend, is also planning to move back to her native Sweden with her children, according to Us. "She's so far beyond hurt now. If she were angry or if she hated him, they might still have a chance to work it out. But she's beyond that. She's numb. She just doesn't care anymore," the source said. "She mourned the loss of this marriage, and now she's moving on. It's the only thing she can do."

Meanwhile, Woods was reportedly hoping his wife would have publicly supported his return to golf at the Masters in Augusta, Ga. -- but she did not attend the event.

It needed to happen, or needs to, neither one of them can go forward with their lives still married.

On a side note, I am will let her move in with me at any point of her life!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

It needed to happen, or needs to, neither one of them can go forward with their lives still married.

On a side note, I am will let her move in with me at any point of her life!

[/size]

Dang it you beat me to the punch. I agree though that this needs to happen. It is their only hope in becoming happy again.

Titleist 905R 9.5* w/ RIP Beta 60x

Adams 4060 16* w/ Matrix F7M2s

Maltby KE4 Tour 19* w/ AXE Xcaliber Tour Hybrid TS

Adams CB1 3-PW w/ KBS Tour S Hardstepped 1x

Scratch 8620 DS TNC grind 53* & DS EGG grind 58* w/ Dynamic Gold S300

Ping Redwood D66 w/ KBS Tour Black Nickel

Archived