• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tigergg

• By Thin2win
      Three signs on one wall. The Galaxy is in the know. 
    • By GolfSpy Barbajo
      Please join me in congratulating:

chemclub - Indianapolis S
      GregB135 - Rossie
      Just Another Lefty - 7s
      Camcmart - 7s

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!

Odyssey EXO Putters

So how's your putting been this season?

That good, huh?

Well, here's a late season MGS Review Opportunity that might just give your putting a bit of a boost.

TESTERS WANTED:

Putting is eminently personal, yet high technical. We want to believe it's all about looks and feel, but there's plenty of data to suggest it's technology that helps you sink more putts. 

Odyssey's EXO line of putters features six models that Odyssey says will give you MOI levels like you've never seen, and a new White Hot Microhinge face insert for a better roll and a sound and feel to die for. 

But will it all help you sink more putts? For that, we need four of you to test, review and keep an Odyssey EXO.

(Open to any avid golfer who calls the US or Canada home)

HOW TO APPLY:

As you know, we take our Forum Member Testing very seriously here at MyGolfSpy, so please read this instructions VERY carefully and apply ONLY in this thread (applying in the comments section of the blog, while a nice gesture, doesn't count).

To apply, please tell us:

First name/home state or province
      Current putter
      Your choice of EXO model (check Odyssey's website for options)

We'll be announcing our testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back to see if you've been selected. Good luck!

• By 03trdblack
      Moving Sale! I'm getting ready to relocate and need to clean out some items.

Starting off by listing for sale my 2018 Evnroll ER7 mallet putter. This was the most wanted mallet putter as chosen by the mygolfspy team. It measures 34" and has the heavier 370 gram head. Has original red/white Evnroll grip and original headcover and magnetic ball marker. This club could essentially pass as brand new and has only seen the golf course 3 rounds. The headcover and ballmarker was never used and is brand new.

I can send additional pictures if requested but I promise you won't find a mark on the club. I'm a long time member and contributor of reviews for the site and have a 100% seller rating on Ebay.

SOLD

• By DPattGolf
      I know its a ways out still but what is everyone looking forward to seeing in the Most Wanted Putter Testing this year? Any early predictions? 

I personally LOVE my custom matte black Evnroll ER2 so I'm not looking to switch but would love to see it continue to perform well in Most Wanted Testing. With that said I could see the Bloodline R1-J Blade doing quite well and possibly giving Envroll a serious run for its money, especially if testers stand behind to check the line before putts.
    • By GolfSpy Barbajo
      OFFICIAL FORUM MEMBER REVIEWS

BETTINARDI PUTTERS

glenmore5         Stage 1          Stage 2                Stage 3

ole gray             Stage 1           Stage 2               Stage 3

Divothead         Stage 1           Stage 2               Stage 3

BDubya23         Stage 1           Stage 2               Stage 3
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!