Moecat

Any vapers (aka "reformed smokers") here?

Our Sponsors

I just started getting into the e-cig / personal vape scene after some 20+ years of smoking.  After seeing more and more golfers use this stuff on the course, I finally gave it a shot a few weeks ago and must say that I don't miss the traditional nicotine delivery sytem one bit.

Kind of like golf, there are so many ways to get lost in the different types of hardware available.  Fortunately, there seems to be less of a drain on both $ and time compared to golf.  ;)

If any of you MGS folks participate in this activity, share your opinions, insights, etc.!

Posted Image

My sister is using one and a lot of people in my office have moved to them. I quit smoking about 8 years ago so I still enjoy a good Marlboro Light every now and again.

In the Bag for 2020

PXG 0811XF Gen 2 10.5* (set at 9*) AD VR 6x

PXG 0341X Gen 2 15* AD TP 7x

PXG 0317X Gen 2 19* KBS Proto 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 4-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:rife-putters-1: Two Bar Blade Long 47"

Still hooked....

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

They need to create one for snuff.

BIRDIE COACH & MENTOR, FIRST TEE OF GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 12.6 (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, JULY 2020
:titelist-small: TS2 Driver Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
 :callaway-small: PM Grind Wedges
:bettinardi-1:  Putter

:bridgestone-small: 2020 TOUR B RXS
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 3.5 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

I'm just as big a tech ho with my vaping setup as I am with my clubs. I've got multiple setups with a variety of mod battery and tanks. Not to mention the high end stuff I drool over but can't afford.

In Nick's Ogio Edge Stand Bag
Driver: Taylormade Rocketballz 9.5* Aldila Rip'd NV Stiff
Fairway: Tour Edge CB4 15* Rip Gamma Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro A12 18* KBS Tour X
Irons: Mizuno MP-53 3-PW DG X100
Wedges: Mizuno MP R-12 52* & 56* DG Spinner
Putter: Taylormade Ghost Spider Si 38"

I'm just as big a tech ho with my vaping setup as I am with my clubs. I've got multiple setups with a variety of mod battery and tanks. Not to mention the high end stuff I drool over but can't afford.

I've started with a pen-style device.  But I've got a box mod coming in the mail soon for the higher battery power EmoticonYeahBaby.png

Posted Image

Quit smoking 42 years ago......didn't use pills, patches or cigs.......just good ole willpower.

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(48*) & SW(54*) Cobra King F8 LW(58*)all wedges have Recoil 460 regular shafts Putter: 33" Bellum-Winmore 707 putter Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

I can understand the purpose for people who are trying to quit or have smoked in the past and want something new but I don't see why you would start with this if you've never smoked. Some people at my high school smoke them and I honestly don't see the point. I guess it's just a trendy thing that a lot of young people get attracted to. 

I can understand the purpose for people who are trying to quit or have smoked in the past and want something new but I don't see why you would start with this if you've never smoked. Some people at my high school smoke them and I honestly don't see the point. I guess it's just a trendy thing that a lot of young people get attracted to. 

Kinda like taking up smoking in the first place.