Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Lane825

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Now that it's no longer part of the Adidas family, TaylorMade has teamed with Peter Millar to enter the performance apparel line.   I suppose it will be a way to get it's name on any staffers who may not have an apparel deal. 

INTRODUCING TAYLORMADE PERFORMANCE APPAREL  Premium apparel designed by Peter Millar for TaylorMade is engineered to enhance your game and elevate your style on and off the course. 

Available exclusively at taylormadegolf.com. 
      EXPLORE THE COLLECTION THE COLLABORATION
      This collection reflects the essence of both brands delivering performance, style, and comfort that all golfers demand. 
      SHOP NOW THE ULTIMATE BLEND OF PERFORMANCE AND STYLE
      Our collection features premium fabric and sophisticated styling with performance-enhancing benefits like four-way stretch, moisture-wicking, odor control, shape retention, wrinkle resistance, UPF 50+ sun protection and easy-care.
      SHOP NOW  UPGRADE YOUR CLUBS  CUSTOMIZE YOUR CLUBS  PERSONALIZE YOUR GEAR  FIND A RETAILER    
    • By tjmFGG
      Interesting contest/sweepstakes on Twitter HERE or via this blog post HERE (for the non-tweeters) where you can enter a weekly Golf sweepstakes by picking the winner of that week's PGA Tourney.
      Enter by naming you you think will win the Honda Classic winner by 2/28/19 on Twitter HERE or via THIS blog post HERE for a great chance to win a fun golf prize!

• By Golfspy_CG2
      While at the PGA Show I had the opportunity to stop by the Under Armour Golf booth and check out all the latest in it's line of apparel, shoes and accessories.   I made off with these two cool pair of shades that we are giving away to two lucky forum members.   To be eligible, you have to be a forum member.   Then it's a simple as posting below which model you would prefer.  
      1) Big Shot Tuned Golf ideal for wearing on the course during play 
      2) Glimpse Tuned Recovery, designed to help your eyes de-stress after the round and return to a natural state,
      Both can be used on the course and the Big Shot Golf Tuned is one of the few golf sunglasses that are officially rated safe for driving a vehicle. 
      So tell us below which one you would choose to win and Good Luck!!
      Entries will be closed on Sunday February 3rd at 11:59 PM EST   The two winners will be announced in this thread by Tuesday February 5, 2019. 

Thanks everyone for the great response to this giveaway.   
      Congratulations to our two winners:  Please send me a PM with your mailing address.
      Tuned Golf-PETERPC2828
      Tuned Recovery-PULLEDABILL 

• By aburtonky
      Alright, so after playing for 25ish years, I finally got fit for clubs. I’m 32 years old. I don’t have the shaft information on me at the moment, but I hope you find it interesting nonetheless. 
      Driver: Wilson C300 Stiff Flex 9 degrees, but I’ve got it adjusted to 10
      Fairway Wood: Cobra F8 Regular Flex 5-6 wood. It’s set to 18.5 degrees
      Irons: Wilson Staff D7 Regular Flex 5-GW
      Wedges: Cleveland CBX 52, 56, 60
      Putter: Tommy Armour Impact No.3
      Ball: Cut Grey
      So I consider myself a middle handicapper. I can easily shoot low to mid 80’s. However, I recently was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease in my back. So in order to extend my playing time I’ve taken quite a bit off my swing. Because I’m still adjusting to a new swing, I wanted clubs much more forgiving but I wouldn’t lose too much distance. The brand new D7 irons have offered me the best combination of long distance and good accuracy. I know their lofts are jacked but since I slowed my swing, I technically haven’t lost any distance off the iron number. I have the same philosophy with the wedges. My fitter handed me the CBX wedges and I was blown away by how consistently I was hitting them the same distances. As little as I’m getting to play, once a month, I’m not looking to shape too many shots, I just want to go straight. I’m always kinda an underdog guy so you’ll pretty much never find anything Taylormade/Callaway/Ping/Titleist in my bag. I can’t stand the elitist attitude in golf that knocks statistically proven great clubs because they’re not made by a big 4 OEM. My favorite club in the bag is the Tommy Armour putter. I hit hundreds of puts that day and it even blew away the Evnroll for me. I’m not a tall guy either, barely 5’7”, so everything is shaved down 1/4 of an inch to 1/2 an inch. You’ll notice I only have 13 clubs. I’m very satisfied with my 5 wood and 5 iron as my long clubs so I’m considering adding a PM Grind 64 degree wedge for lobs once the new model comes out in February (I know it’s made by Callaway lol). Let me know what y’all think!

• By Golfspy_CG2
      So this was just a random off the wall topic today, that became quite an interesting discussion, with some sides and view points i didn't think of initially.  Say  the magic Golf Genie were to grant you ONE wish, you could have 25 more yards on every drive, or a guarantee drop of 3 strokes for each round.   Which would you choose, and most importantly why?
      Remember to vote in the poll.  I guess app and TT users won't be able to see it. 

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!