Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

BMW and Taylormade?

SMRT

Who knows maybe TM paid them to feature their driver in the ad I would not put it past them

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

• SPY VIP

Don't know the particulars in this particular case.

Sometimes there are strategic partnerships, but very often the arrangement isn't much different than the sort of things we do here.

Basically we contact the golf companies (or a golf company) and say "We're going to do this, We need this. Can you help us out?). Watch TV on any given day and you'll see clubs from several manufacturers featured. In most cases those aren't paid spots, simply product requests fulfilled. Of course, if you're a golf company, you'd be foolish to say no.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Perhaps TM is trying to get in on BMW's tagline that the SLDR is the "Ultimate Driving Machine"?

"I'd play a ladies set of clubs if it allowed me to break par."

PING G410 LST Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6

Titleist 17, 19, and 21 degree 818 H2 Hybrids

Ping G700 5 - GW

Titleist Vokey SM7 54 Wedge

Titleist Vokey SM7 58 Wedge

Evenroll ER3

Snell MTB-X

@GST,

I kind of thought it may be something like that but I was just curious if there was something more. Your are correct though, the golf company would be crazy to say no in a case like this.

@mnfats95

They do show the driver on the screen at the same point they are saying that.

Archived