TESTERS WANTED! ×

Your other hobbies?

RookieBlue7

Very nice. I had a Moto Guzzi Norge until two years ago that looked very much like this. Man I miss that bike. And I totally agree with the city riding assumptions!

The Norge as a very good comparison.  The engines are subtly different (the Guzzi was arguably a better tourer), but both are really fun bikes (I sold Aprilia, Piaggio, Moto Guzzi for a while).

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Well, my two wheel options are BeRzJOrCMAA_UqU.jpg

or one of my bicycles.  Golf clubs on the bicycle aren't any fun, you gotta stuff em on a trailer. Which I have done, but not as much fun as rolling up on this :-).

As for city riding, it is simple.  There are two kinds of drivers, those that don't see you and those that want to kill you.  Assume that either driver will make the most dangerous possible decision for you, prepare for it, and if it doesn't happen, smile and prepare for the next one!

I'm kinda intrigued by this.  Just thinking, when the Valley Course reopens in October, I may strap the clubs and a duffel with my golf attire on the back of my Heritage and show up at the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse bag drop for one of my rounds. Doug and the other cart guys would get a real kick out of that I'm sure.  

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

Just wondering what you guys other hobbies are besides playing golf? We may have done this before but since I'm headed to do one of mine I figured why not?

One of my hobbies is rehabbing old putters, but that's golf related.

So where am I headed? To the firing range. Just picked up my new piece yesterday after locating one finally so we gotta run some rounds down the pipe.

My new piece

CE0DBC5F-72F5-4836-B63E-F60D937F41A8_zps

My brother bought the 42 as soon as it came out.  He loves it..

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Grew up hunting, fishing, frog gigging, etc.  Hardly ever do any of that now.  It's golf or metal detecting for old coins when I get any free time.  My little boy is playing in 2 tee ball leagues and I coach one of them so time is spread thin but I have really grown to enjoy it.  Also have done a tough mudder obstacle race the last 2 years and have another coming up in June.

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

I'm kinda intrigued by this.  Just thinking, when the Valley Course reopens in October, I may strap the clubs and a duffel with my golf attire on the back of my Heritage and show up at the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse bag drop for one of my rounds. Doug and the other cart guys would get a real kick out of that I'm sure.  

I actually ride to the course about 50% of the time during the summer.  The travel case if I'm going for an overnight, but otherwise I just put the rain hood on my carry bag, strap it down and off I go.  It's hard to see, but that picture also has a rolling carryon size bag behind it.  This was as it was loaded up to go to the airport for the TMaG trip earlier this year.

WITB
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

My brother bought the 42 as soon as it came out. He loves it..

I live within an hour and a half from the factory and the other day was the first time I found one in stock anywhere. Our state patrol and several police and sheriff depts had placed orders to replace all their back up guns with them and there was a back log. Glad to have it. Ran 100 rounds through it and it ran flawlessly. Sweetest shooting .380 out there

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

I actually ride to the course about 50% of the time during the summer.  The travel case if I'm going for an overnight, but otherwise I just put the rain hood on my carry bag, strap it down and off I go.  It's hard to see, but that picture also has a rolling carryon size bag behind it.  This was as it was loaded up to go to the airport for the TMaG trip earlier this year.

I used to love the looks I got when I rolled up to a nice course on my bike.  The reaction at Merion CC was priceless when I asked the guy if he would valet it for me.  I unfortunately did not have my clubs on the back as this may have received an even better reaction.

Second day in a row that I have seen someone get clipped on a bike.  On my way home last night a younger guy on a sport bike got clipped when he was weaving in and out of traffic and basically riding like a j@ck@ss.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Second day in a row that I have seen someone get clipped on a bike.  On my way home last night a younger guy on a sport bike got clipped when he was weaving in and out of traffic and basically riding like a j@ck@ss.

I ride pretty much year round, both MC and Bicycle, and honestly believe that 99% of the accidents are avoidable by the rider.  I hate that someone got hurt on a bike as above, but if he is riding stupid, then the end result is usually stupid :(.  It makes me sad, but usually for the people that are impacted indirectly.  The driver of the other vehicle, the family that has to deal with the injuries or grief.  

We all make mistakes, but riding like an idiot is generally an invitation for a mistake :(

WITB
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Golf, and I also play golf.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I caught the snowboarding addiction two years ago with my girlfriend so we try and go as many times as we can afford during the winter which is soon to arrive :)

Also love video games to pass the free time, 10 pin bowling is another I love to go, bit of pool here and there is a lot of fun, just went rock climbing for the first time on the weekend and can see that becoming a regular.

Driver: Titleist 907 D2 7.5* Aldila VS Proto Shaft 65 X

Fairway Woods: Titleist 980F 19* Pro Trajectory stock Titleist 4375 R shaft (desperately need to replace)

Irons: Taylormade LT2's 3-PW S300 dynamic golds

Sand Wedge: Vokey 56* 256 10 Oil can 8620 finish True temper shaft

Lob Wedge: Shark 64* wedge True temper shaft

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 blade, 303 GSS Insert, 35'' 330g 4*L 71*L

Ball: Pro VI

Shooting and motorcycles are, more or less, former hobbies for me.  I no longer live near an indoor shooting range and after moving "off the paved roads" my motorcycles spent more time in the garage than they did on the road.  I still have a number of Sig Sauers in my safe, but can only really practice outdoors and when the weather is nice, I'm playing golf now - lol

I suppose, other than spending time with grandkids and being active in politics, my "habit is my hobby" since I make my own cigarettes and enjoy trying out different blends. 

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Archived