Walkerjames

Slighter Golf Co. UPDATE! Got my putter today

Walker that is a nice looking putter.......how does it roll?

what is the headweight?

Thanks Foz. I had it on the course yesterday and it rolls great and feels super stable. The head weight it 350g.

In a time of stampings and tribal graphics that clean sole is pure and refreshing. Very nice putter.

In a time of stampings and tribal graphics that clean sole is pure and refreshing. Very nice putter.

Thanks Furu. I wanted minimal stampings, Tom Slighter did a great job and he was a delight to deal with.

I like it all except the cherry bombs in the cavity. And not because it's bad. It looks good but just looks too much like someone else's brand if you know what I mean.

Is that nickel plating or what finish did you go with?

I like it all except the cherry bombs in the cavity. And not because it's bad. It looks good but just looks too much like someone else's brand if you know what I mean.

Is that nickel plating or what finish did you go with?

Ha ha! ya I really like the look of the 3 dots but but I know what you mean.

it's called Seattle Mist but ya it's nickle plating.

Your putter looks great!!!

But I didn't see anything like the "three dot" design  with that type of face milling on his website. Did you create this design yourself? or just communicate to Tom what you wanted?

I may have missed this, but what did Tom use for the head material? and what type of finish?

I am based in Seattle, and I am going to see Tom at his hop tomorrow afternoon to design a putter and show hi some of my products. I am looking forward to working with him on creating a new putter for myself.

I will post some photos of my new putter as soon as he starts production on it.

I stopped by to meet Tom at Slighter Golf HQ, in Seattle this afternoon. What a great guy. He was kind enough to take the time out of his busy schedule to give me a tour of his operation, and to show me how he makes his custom putter masterpieces.

I would highly recommend him for any putter refinish, custom work or if you want to have a one-of-a-kind custom putter made. He offers many model and finish options for you to choose from. To be honest, he can create anything you can dream up at his shop.

He added a custom sightline to my Ping Anser during my visit.

BuJpYtjCcAA1udG.jpg

Thanks Tom!

http://www.slightergolf.com

Your putter looks great!!!

But I didn't see anything like the "three dot" design with that type of face milling on his website. Did you create this design yourself? or just communicate to Tom what you wanted?

I may have missed this, but what did Tom use for the head material? and what type of finish?

I am based in Seattle, and I am going to see Tom at his hop tomorrow afternoon to design a putter and show hi some of my products. I am looking forward to working with him on creating a new putter for myself.

I will post some photos of my new putter as soon as he starts production on it.

Hey thanks! It's carbon steel and I just talked to Tom and told him what I was looking for and he made it. He is a awesome guy. The finish is Seatle mist ( nickle plated )

Gorgeous putter man! Would have loved one like that. Should be making more birds and eagles with that  :D