Sign in to follow this  
Wannabegolfer67

Just wanted to share

So I was fortunate enough to attend the Saturday round of The Players this past weekend, just walking around taking everything in and taking a few pictures of the course as it is still fairly early and no big crowds in some areas yet. Had a great time!! Sunday as I am looking through the pictures I notice that one of my pictures was photo-bombed by this winged creature that I never even saw when taking the picture. I decided to title the picture "birdie on 16"......anyone got a better title??

2014-05-10 08.17.56.jpg

Outstanding photo!  My advice, never admit that you didn't see the bird, you obviously waited for just the perfect shot.  I'm curious, though, you were allowed to bring in a camera on a tournament day?  I just attended my "marshall training" day for the Pinehurst Open, and I know you won't be allowed in with either a cell phone on any day, or a camera on any  tournament day.

Outstanding photo!  My advice, never admit that you didn't see the bird, you obviously waited for just the perfect shot.  I'm curious, though, you were allowed to bring in a camera on a tournament day?  I just attended my "marshall training" day for the Pinehurst Open, and I know you won't be allowed in with either a cell phone on any day, or a camera on any  tournament day.

Cell phones were allowed in & pictures were totally against the rules but if you were away from the action & not trying to photo the players no one seemed to mind.

Except the bird obviously. :). Great, great pic. Do you live in FL?