Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

GD Covering the stories we all are dying to hear.

The Artful Duffer

From the magazine that brought you Paulina Gretzky telling us all about golf fitness comes today's breaking news. Rory Mac and Caroline Woz have split. And it's apparently the most important story Golf Digest can cover. There's a wonderful photo gallery right at the top of the page and one fascinating blog covering the odds on who will be Rory's next main squeeze. Odds calculated for everyone from Michele Wie and Miley Cyrus to Pippa Middleton and Elin. I'm so glad it's the offseason and there's no real golf news to cover. I'm also glad I've finally let my subscription lapse and am cutting them out of my social networking feeds. I'm sure it sucks for Rory breaking off his engagement. But this kind of tabloid journalism has been on the rise since Tiger and the women and the fire hydrant and I frankly don't see the point anymore. Sorry. Needed to rant. I've come back in and edited this a couple times already but I'm just really annoyed that this is their lead story. And the blogger posting the odds? Douche. Classless douche. I'm done.

In Nick's Ogio Edge Stand Bag
Driver: Taylormade Rocketballz 9.5* Aldila Rip'd NV Stiff
Fairway: Tour Edge CB4 15* Rip Gamma Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro A12 18* KBS Tour X
Irons: Mizuno MP-53 3-PW DG X100
Wedges: Mizuno MP R-12 52* & 56* DG Spinner
Putter: Taylormade Ghost Spider Si 38"

I'd post the link to the blog but I refuse to promote it. It's listed under News and Tours. Granted the bookies are gonna take bets on anything they can, that's their job. And because nothing is complete without a little Tiger pandering, the headline reads "You can bet on it that Elin Nordegren will be Rory's next girlfriend" Really, was that necessary?

In Nick's Ogio Edge Stand Bag
Driver: Taylormade Rocketballz 9.5* Aldila Rip'd NV Stiff
Fairway: Tour Edge CB4 15* Rip Gamma Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro A12 18* KBS Tour X
Irons: Mizuno MP-53 3-PW DG X100
Wedges: Mizuno MP R-12 52* & 56* DG Spinner
Putter: Taylormade Ghost Spider Si 38"

GD has lost it recently. Hottest girlfriends and wifes on the PGA Tour. Paulina. Holly. I don't mind seeing pictures of them, but there's too much focus on sex. It's like Maxim with golf. 

I don,t know where they even sell it around here any more. In fact my doctor's office does not have any golf magazines any more maybe that is why. Like I have said before I dont read the golf rags anyhow I get my golf news off here or WRX or the Golf Channel

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived