Our Sponsors

Lots of laser info is coming very soon :)

attachicon.gifDSC_0152.jpg

Cool.

I bought a laser on a golf penny site for 80 bucks. I actually sniped it, mostly because everyone thought the auction was over and it kept going. Anyway, had that baby (Bushnell slope) two years, and use it everywhere. GPS is good for unknown courses especially corners and the like but nothing beats being able to say 128 yards to the pin on unknown courses.

There is a big downside to lasers I've noticed and its 's not knowing exactly where the pin is on the green. Unless I've played the course and know every pin position, it does hurt to not be able to see if the pin is tucked or you can land a shot and let it roll. There's nothing like walking up and realizing you played the wrong shot into the location even though you hit the right club.

My local course has finally gone to pin sheets, which combined with lasers is better than GPS units.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours