BestGrips.com

The Custom Club and Putter Game Has Changed

Our Sponsors

A short time ago I was approached to do a collaboration with Low Tide Custom Putters. A customer was ordering a special putter and had requested a grip from me. We decided to raise the bar and change the custom putter game forever.

" data-width="466">

The putter grip is a Saddle Tan Major Leaguer Pistol Putter Grip. Everything was done in house. The logoing was done via our Laser Engraver

Goodness.  That is absolutely gorgeous.  I am terrified to see the price tag though.

Goodness. That is absolutely gorgeous. I am terrified to see the price tag though.

Not a clue. Retail wise, our grips have a $3-5 upcharge for custom options.

Yeah, I need to get my order in for my replacement putter grip.  I keep putting it off though telling myself I'm gonna order a KEtsch :-)

I saw that, that is such a cool engraving on both the putter and grip. That's my second favorite looking grip, the first being the one my dad has from you guys. 

Thanks guys. I have had this dream for over a year now and am beyond excited to see it finally come forward. I find it fitting that Low Tide (who I really like) would be the company to step outside of the box and collaborate on it. Low Tide has some out of the box ideas, they do a lot of things differently (just like me) and are well worth a look the next time you need a putter. 

I saw that, that is such a cool engraving on both the putter and grip. That's my second favorite looking grip, the first being the one my dad has from you guys. 

That is a collector's item now!

I ordered my custom engraved major leaguer putter grip last night. Can't wait to see how it turns out! Now just need to order the putter to go with it...