fozcycle

Which Golf Ball Do I Use?

GolfSpy MBP: You are the only person I've heard say that about the 3up ball. My friends that are playing it are all single or + cap players and they love them. To each their own I guess.

Mav, have you played these balls or just people you know? Did those people receive free items to say good things? While I don't know a bunch of scratch and + handicaps, I do know one plus (who is a NCAA D1 player) and a few single digits, including myself, that have tried the 3up. Not one of those people had a single good thing to say about the 3up ball. As for my experience, I gave one a chance over three holes. I have a 118mph driver swing speed, so maybe I'm not who they're trying to sell to, but I'm pretty sure I could get less compression from a foam ball. You know those exploding powder balls? They feel more solid than a 3up. I was given a few and after the three hole trial, they were drowned in a lake, so nobody else had to suffer through playing them. There are much better options in that pay range.

As for GOOD balls, the TMag Tour Preferred X and Callaway Chrome + take the cake for higher swing speed players. Those are the only balls that perform up to my standards.

No I haven't tried them but the people I do know and are my friends purchased them and did like them and a couple of them are x D1 players that were on the old Canadian Tour. No reason for them to tell me a story.I guess for you and your friend MBP they are not for you. Perhaps you two should complain to Rob the owner of 3up, I'm certain he would be more interested than I am.

I was just giving honest feed back from someone who has tried the ball. Maybe those guys have 80mph swings and maybe the person who started this thread does as well, but for my SS, they were mush. I don't know "Rob", so I don't think he would care if I told him that ball was horrible for my game.

MBP, it felt like it was dead from the first swing, but I still gave it a chance.

I am officially changing brands to the golf ball that is MADE IN AMERICA. That is something I can and we all should get behind.

I am officially changing brands to the golf ball that is MADE IN AMERICA. That is something I can and we all should get behind.

So you are switching to the Bridgestone e6 that comes with an american Flag Logo on it, because they are now Made in America?

So you are switching to the Bridgestone e6 that comes with an american Flag Logo on it, because they are now Made in America?

I'm playing the B330's for that reason, though take that away and I'd  be playing Project (a)'s.  I love that ball, but until TMaG manufactures that here, I'll buy the BStones

Life is about having choices, there should be no exception when it comes to golf balls. We understand that finding the correct golf ball for you is tough unless you drop a couple down on the fairway and actually play with them. Not sure you know which ball to choose? Problem solved! All 4 different golf balls here are paired together because they are all manufactured for the same type of swing speed. Give them a try and when you have found the proper one you'll know!

Sample #1:

Sample #2:

Sample #3:

If you are not sure about which new golf ball you should use, try a Sampler Pack from LostGolfBalls.com

Prices range from $16 to $30

http://www.lostgolfballs.com/category-s/424.htm?utm_campaign=MAY-2014&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=13231009

what I would like to know is what do you think of the Sampler Combos that Lostgolfballs.com put together?