GolfSpy_X

2010 Callaway X-24 Hot Irons

Had heard about these a couple months ago but could not get any development pics of them before today.

Here is a sneak-peek pic of the new Callaway X-24 Hot Irons...with much more and also better pics to come later today so keep checking back!

x-24-2.jpg

x-24-3.jpg

Looks like they're starting to take a page out of Ping's book of color scheming :unsure:

those don't look to bad. I like the fact that they dont look very bulky in that picture.

I'm not really sure about how I feel about these. I would never play them, and i'm not a Callaway fan, but they don't look terrible.

I'm not really sure about how I feel about these. I would never play them, and i'm not a Callaway fan, but they don't look terrible.

They look HOT!

Sorry about that one (pardon the pun), I had to do it.

I'm not feeling it with these. They look cheap and clunky and the paint doesn't help.

Did Callaway buy Under Armor?

Not a terrible design, but I think that the "Hot" label is lame.

They are X-22's that are black with a different badge...are they taking a page out of TM's book?

Funny thing is, My boss says to me Yesterday.... "Callaway has a new Iron out".. I reply.. "Let me guess.. X-24???" Golf companies have gotten so predictable, that it is becoming sad. Ping G 20 and I 20 on the way... and a new Burner

It looks like they needed to bring a new iron out but didn't have any ideas on a new design that was better than the X-22's. So they gave it a paint job and, viola! The X-24 HOT!!!!!

Funny thing is, My boss says to me Yesterday.... "Callaway has a new Iron out".. I reply.. "Let me guess.. X-24???" Golf companies have gotten so predictable, that it is becoming sad. Ping G 20 and I 20 on the way... and a new Burner

I think the new Burner is slated to be called the SuperDuper.