Mr_Theoo

PGA Championship

Our Sponsors

This has been the best Sunday in the majors this season. So much drama!

It has been the best round of golf all year.

Hope this is a preview of how intense the Ryder Cup will be

If Nike doesn't release the 006 Prototype now, they're run by a bunch of damned idiots.

Awesome final........sorry for Rickie and Phil, but great finish for the potential Ryder cup team members.

That was some gripping competition - right down to the race to beat the darkness -- no one flinched, no one really blew it.  Rory just kept coming and coming until he finally grabbed it, and then wouldn't let go.  As Faldo said, if you didn't enjoy this, then you shouldn't be watching golf...

Spectacular

The rush to finish should be the poster child for the while we're young campaign. That's what I'm talking about. Hit it and go. These guys know the course and their games. Up they can play the back nine in a major in the dark and shoot sub par scores.

Because of it they were on each other shekels mixing it up. That's what golf needs. And to think of a Rickie/Rory rivalry going forward. Rickie needs to get one in the bank soon to stoke the flames.

Wow!

Woulda been cool for any of those three to take it. Tough for Rickie and Phil.  Phil came so close to a birdie to force a playoff. That had to hurt. Normally I want to see a playoff, but not this time or I would miss it tomorrow. 

Man, Rory is amazing. I thought Stenson was going to win but he missed that really short par putt, and did not do so well after that. Rickie has had it tough this year, but he is in for a great future. The one bad thing is that the US Ryder cup team is not looking so good.

I was really pulling for Rickie before the season, and watching him do so well in the majors this year has been a lot of fun to watch. I was hoping he'd win this one, but it's clearly only a matter of time now. That was a great back nine by Rory though. Good to see him return to dominance too.

I don't think it was a coincidence that the most exciting major finish to watch was on one of the easiest course conditions of any major.  I get the US Open is always going to be set up extremely hard, but I want to see pro's make birdies, not fight to save bogeys.

I really think the PGA needs to take a look at their course setups.  Give us a hole or two on Sunday that can produce eagles, don't make the greens faster than a bowling alley.  Let's guys be able to stick shots and make birdies and the golf gets a ton more exciting to watch.

I don't think it was a coincidence that the most exciting major finish to watch was on one of the easiest course conditions of any major.  I get the US Open is always going to be set up extremely hard, but I want to see pro's make birdies, not fight to save bogeys.

I really think the PGA needs to take a look at their course setups.  Give us a hole or two on Sunday that can produce eagles, don't make the greens faster than a bowling alley.  Let's guys be able to stick shots and make birdies and the golf gets a ton more exciting to watch.

I agree, its not as much fun watching these guys be at their best to only be struggling to save par. I think courses where scoring is a bit easier gives chances for the sunday leader to be caught instead of just running away with it.

I think they should reverse the order, toughest Thursday and Friday, then a free for all on the weekend.