TESTERS WANTED! ×

Favorite thing you ever found on the course.....

Bogey in The Woods

Jmike's post reminds me of the case of Hidden Valley Golf Club in Norco, CA.   Busted in 2002 for providing prostitution on the golf course for tournaments.  Now that's a hospitality tent!

http://articles.latimes.com/2004/nov/05/local/me-golfsex5

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

Jmike's post reminds me of the case of Hidden Valley Golf Club in Norco, CA.   Busted in 2002 for providing prostitution on the golf course for tournaments.  Now that's a hospitality tent!

http://articles.latimes.com/2004/nov/05/local/me-golfsex5

Now that's funny!

I used to play at a local course that held a tournament every year for a charity group called the Rough Riders.....The course was closed to public play the day of the tourney, but I was playing the day after.  We found used condoms along the tee boxes in the back of the course(hidden from public view). I heard stories that they had girls doing all kinds of things to the Rough riders during the tournament.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

So a few weeks ago, there was some hoopla when a guy playing Congressional found Obamas golf ball. The next day, the wife and I headed to one of our favorite courses for a nice round in the 100 degree heat.

Well as often is the case on days when she and I play, we were soon in the treeline searching for a ball........ whose isnt important, just know we were looking for a ball.

The wife suddenly stood up and said" Honey, is this yours?"

She proceeded to toss me this ball.

So my only logical question is: Did Jennifer Lopez play golf in Texas a few weeks ago?

OK, I'll ask. Why is your hand red? I can't believe no one else asked this question.

BTW, mine was an SF Giants ball marker. It's the little things. There is wildlife all over the courses out here, so much so that you're sometimes hesitant to hit a shot for fear of nailing a goose, squirrel, deer, otter (some of my balls do find water, unfortunately), etc. 

PING i20 8.5*, TFC707D (S)
Callaway RAZR Fit 15*, neutral setting, stock shaft (S)
PING i20 20*, TFC707H (S)
Adams Pro a12 23*, Matrix Ozik Altus (S)
PING i20 5-PW, TT DG S300, 1.5* flat (purple dot)
SCOR 50*,54*,58*, Genius 12 KBS Tour (S), 1.5* flat, -1/4"
STX xForm 3, 35"

After a careful examination of my hands (worthy of CSI), I have determined that my hands are not, in fact, red. So I can only hope that my phone did a terrible job of taking the photo in low light.

As a side note: your I inquiry has concerned my wife. Thus leading to random color checks on various parts of my body!

Thanks!

:blink:

Driver:  :nike-small:  Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK 70g Stiff

Fairway Wood: :nike-small: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK 60g Stiff
Hybrids:   :nike-small: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK Stiff

Irons:    :taylormade-small: R-11s KBS Stiff. 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  Cleveland 588 Rotax  56*

Some no name 60* I got at Goodwill for $5

Putter::  :ping-small: MGS Ketsch Special Edition   

Ball: :bridgestone-small: :e7, normally. If not, whatever I found while looking for mine in the Tall Grass
Bag :Birdies for the Brave Org.14 Desert Camo 

Shoes : Oakley Cipher 2

Addidas Adizero One Wd

Nike Lunar Control

6 other pair "just in case"

Founder: Texas BBQ Curtain (according to Jdiddyesquire)

Favorite #TOURSAUCE Move:  signing a ball and tossing it to a non existent fan as I walk back to cart. 

After a careful examination of my hands (worthy of CSI), I have determined that my hands are not, in fact, red. So I can only hope that my phone did a terrible job of taking the photo in low light.

As a side note: your I inquiry has concerned my wife. Thus leading to random color checks on various parts of my body!

Thanks!

:blink:

Bahahahahaha! My apologies!

PING i20 8.5*, TFC707D (S)
Callaway RAZR Fit 15*, neutral setting, stock shaft (S)
PING i20 20*, TFC707H (S)
Adams Pro a12 23*, Matrix Ozik Altus (S)
PING i20 5-PW, TT DG S300, 1.5* flat (purple dot)
SCOR 50*,54*,58*, Genius 12 KBS Tour (S), 1.5* flat, -1/4"
STX xForm 3, 35"

Bahahahahaha! My apologies!

No no!

My hat is off to you!

Driver:  :nike-small:  Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK 70g Stiff

Fairway Wood: :nike-small: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK 60g Stiff
Hybrids:   :nike-small: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK Stiff

Irons:    :taylormade-small: R-11s KBS Stiff. 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  Cleveland 588 Rotax  56*

Some no name 60* I got at Goodwill for $5

Putter::  :ping-small: MGS Ketsch Special Edition   

Ball: :bridgestone-small: :e7, normally. If not, whatever I found while looking for mine in the Tall Grass
Bag :Birdies for the Brave Org.14 Desert Camo 

Shoes : Oakley Cipher 2

Addidas Adizero One Wd

Nike Lunar Control

6 other pair "just in case"

Founder: Texas BBQ Curtain (according to Jdiddyesquire)

Favorite #TOURSAUCE Move:  signing a ball and tossing it to a non existent fan as I walk back to cart. 

im with hckymeyer on this one- there's wildlife everywere up here. a little story- one day last year i was at my local (middle of the suburbs btw), getting nine in after work. # six is in the back lined on the left by hookeating forest. i hopped up onto the tee box, and just as soon as i teed up and took a practice swing, i looked down the fairway, and maybe 80-100 yards dead ahead were four deer. i tried to shoo them off, but it had the opposite effect- they froze, just staring right at me. well, it was getting late and light was fading, and since this is usually an 8 iron for me, i figured i would fire it over them and clear them by miles. they must've threw me off my concentration, however, becaused i straight skulled one dead straight right into the right buttock of the trailing deer. the damn thing gave a little jump/kick, and then just stood there staring for a few more seconds. karma being what it is, when they finally sauntered off and i found my ball (right where the deer had stood, literally) it had been step-pluged into the ground and was right next to/half under an odiferous gift from my furry friend.

also-it would've been REALLY funny if the drunken teen had been wearing the condom in a place other than the one intended...

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

Archived