Sign in to follow this  
LDKliewer

Hello, I'm new to mygolfspy

Just a little bit about me...I am married and have two adult daughters, both college grads and out fulfilling their dreams. My wife and I reside in Northern California where enjoy Golf and Sailing during the spring, summer and fall. Much of the winter months are spent playing golf at and around PGA West, La Quinta Calif where we have a second home. I hit in the low 80's, PING's are my clubs of choice, I have several sets, the Eye 2's are my favorite.  I have played Titleist ProV & NXT balls for years, but I have recently been introduced to an Australian ball made by Boz Golf, their VISION X3 and ProSoft golf balls are I am quickly replacing all others.  They also make a fantastic VISION Glove that frankly I like better than any glove I've ever worn.  Some of my most favorite things in my life are:  Family and Friends, finding my ball in ball in the middle of the fairway, the sound of a cork being pulled from a nice bottle of wine, the second half of a fine cigar and the laughter of children at play. Oh yes, and my Wife's smile (I had to add that just in the event she comes across this post...get the points when you can gentleman.)

The Very Best to Us All...

LDKliewer

Welcome aboard! There is a lot going on here from a lot of great guys and gals.

I don't get to NorCal very often, but my wife and I like to spend time in the Palm Springs area whenever we can.

• Like 1

Welcome to MGS, LD. I tested the Vision ball for the Boz from Oz a couple years ago. I believe several MGS guys did testing. I know you will like the atmosphere and verbiage that gets tossed around on MGS.

• Like 1

That reminds me it's about time to close up shop and try that second half of the cigar.  Sorry it will be over a glass of scotch and not wine.  I hope you'll forgive me.

Welcome and please post often.

• Like 1