GolfSpy WD

MGS Member of the Month! August 2014

Our Sponsors

mom.png

Congratulations to Markb!

Mark's been extremely active on the forums, participating in the Scor GW/PW member review on his own dime and participating in countless other topics.

Each month we'll pick a member to be our member of the month and they'll get to use a special avatar to show off their accomplishment. The MGS Member of the Month isn't about who has the most posts. In the past we had a member post a simple "Why I don't like Bubba" thread that exploded. Helping answer questions, creating new discussions and participating in others, being open to other's viewpoints, making new members feel welcome, and encouraging others to join the forum are examples of what we're looking for in our member of the month. Above all, have fun being a member of the forum and don't be a d-bag. 

As a reward for being selected Member of the Month, the member will get to choose between a grip or cover from Ace of Clubs!

logo_home.png

Please join me in congratulating Markb!

Good form Mark and great choice by MGS. Dan's reign has finally ended. Might there be a speech?

Well, I guess it's a good thing I clicked on this link!   I'm surprised and honored.  Just trying to do good things for good people doing good things for golf.

A royal blue putter cover in ostrich or alligator pattern would match my bag and wood covers nicely, but I've got that dang Ping Ketsch y'all suckered me into buying before the thing got recalled!  It's a mallet and I don't think AOC makes mallet covers.

Congratulations Mark!! Good to see someone finally knocking Dan off the perch.

Congrats Markb :) Hopefully X will be nice and you won't have to do any frat initiation :P

Congrats Mark! If I had to pick someone this month it would have been you. Excellent job on the Scor review as well as other posts.