Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Anyone get a chance to hit the new TM Superdeep??

Golfware

Nic, said the same thing, just hoping my local pro doesn't like his and sells it to me at cost.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Just finished my round with SuperDeep. played a 9.5* with the RIP 70 in Stiff. All I can say is that this driver is as much as 15 to 20 yards longer than my current gamer. I am not quite as accurate with it, but I think that is due to the differences in the shafts and how they feel. The RIP is a very stable and solid feeling shaft. It will stand up to whatever swings I want to put on it. I may have just found a replacement for my 3 year old gamer..... Do not tell the wife.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

$600 for the SuperFast TP???? This driver is showing for $350 on Golfsmith's website. I tried special ordering one with a RIP Saturday but he couldn't give me a price since it wasn't in there books. I'm hoping to hear from them tomorrow. I'm expecting this to be $400 and change with the RIP upgrade. I'll wait to see but will let you guys know.

KWheels 

I just ordered a SuperTri TP with the RIP for a customer, and there was no issues. $499.99. $299.99 in a few months.. ;)

Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

• 3 weeks later...

Nic - is this a SuperTri TP or a SuperFast TP?

SuperTri with RIP for $500, SuperFast with RIP for $300.

$600 for the SuperFast TP???? This driver is showing for $350 on Golfsmith's website. I tried special ordering one with a RIP Saturday but he couldn't give me a price since it wasn't in there books. I'm hoping to hear from them tomorrow. I'm expecting this to be $400 and change with the RIP upgrade. I'll wait to see but will let you guys know.

SuperFast TP is the same price as the SuperFast Driver. $279.99. Even with the RIP. Could be the most amazing price on a current inline TP driver in a long time.

I never liked the R9 to start with so I probably will not consider the SD. I love the R9 irons as I feel these arte the best player/game improvement irons on the market. Great feel and ther ball jumps off the face.

I can get TM equip[ment as a professional for Personal Use. I like the quality but they overdo it with the drivers. It seems they come out with a new driver every few months.

Titleist TS 3 with Fuji Ventus R shaft

Epic Flash 3 & 5 woods

Cally Big Berta 2019 4 hybrid

Cally Apex 2019 5-PW

Cally 48*

Honma TW4 56*

Titleist Volker Raw wedge 60*

Scotty Cameron X5 putter

I never liked the R9 to start with so I probably will not consider the SD. I love the R9 irons as I feel these arte the best player/game improvement irons on the market. Great feel and ther ball jumps off the face.

I can get TM equip[ment as a professional for Personal Use. I like the quality but they overdo it with the drivers. It seems they come out with a new driver every few months.

The SuperDeep is quite different from the R9. The only similarity is the changeable face angle and MWT. Everything else is different, look, feel, flight... I hated the R9 as well, but love my SD. Who Knew??

Just makes me want to hit it more, the price stinks though, how do they justify it??

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Just makes me want to hit it more, the price stinks though, how do they justify it??

No justification is necessary. TM has a history of putting out $800 drivers, and people snap them up like candy.

• SPY VIP

No justification is necessary. TM has a history of putting out $800 drivers, and people snap them up like candy.

Indeed. Me, I'm holding out for the SuperDeep Tour TP Max SuperFast.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

• 2 weeks later...

I hit this club a few weeks ago. Played with a friend that works at TM. WOW what a driver. Very long and great looking from address. Not exactly sure what shaft was in it. It was white and had a skull and R.I.P text on it. Might have been a prototype. Highly recommend this club.

Have a good one.

Hated it! Burner superfast is the one for me

wanna know the secret to satisfying a woman everytime?...................................................................................................................................................who cares

Hated it! Burner superfast is the one for me

This club is not for everyone.... It just happens to be the perfect fit for me.

I am not normally a TaylorMade guy... But seeing as I work at Golf Galaxy and enjoy my sweet TMagConnection hookup.... TP Superdeep at what I can get it for is pennies. I might give it a go.

"Hey Ace... You got any more of that gum?" "That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you for staying out of my personal affairs." - Ace Ventura Pet Detective

• 1 month later...

I hit one sat afternoon at TPC Vegas. Feel is cross between 510 TP and Superquad. Not too forgiving but not super demanding either IMO. Very low spin which is exactly what i was looking for. Hitting into 40 MPH gusts and the ball still rolled out. Shaft was RIP 70x, loft was 9.5.

Definitely number 1 on my list.

People Sleep Peacibly in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -- George Orwell

Archived