Anyone get a chance to hit the new TM Superdeep??

Golfware

I never liked the R9 to start with so I probably will not consider the SD. I love the R9 irons as I feel these arte the best player/game improvement irons on the market. Great feel and ther ball jumps off the face.

I can get TM equip[ment as a professional for Personal Use. I like the quality but they overdo it with the drivers. It seems they come out with a new driver every few months.

The SuperDeep is quite different from the R9. The only similarity is the changeable face angle and MWT. Everything else is different, look, feel, flight... I hated the R9 as well, but love my SD. Who Knew??

Driver - :taylormade-small:   SIM2 Max 9° Tour MT 6-S   or   :srixon-small: ZX 7 9.5° Ventus VeloCore Blue S
Fairway - :srixon-small: ZX  3 wd. Ventus VeloCore Blue S

Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 18° GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 18° AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7  Aerotech SteelFiber 110icw  4-Pw 1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Raw 50° 54° 58°  TTGDTI S400 1° flat

Putters -   Cameron Phantom 5x/Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Austin/Odyssey 2 Ball DFX/ TaylorMade Spider
Tour Black/Ping Anser F/Scotty Cameron TeI3 Sole Stamp Newport 2. All with different grips, weights, and lengths.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just makes me want to hit it more, the price stinks though, how do they justify it??

No justification is necessary. TM has a history of putting out $800 drivers, and people snap them up like candy.

Driver - :taylormade-small:   SIM2 Max 9° Tour MT 6-S   or   :srixon-small: ZX 7 9.5° Ventus VeloCore Blue S

Putters -   Cameron Phantom 5x/Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Austin/Odyssey 2 Ball DFX/ TaylorMade Spider
Tour Black/Ping Anser F/Scotty Cameron TeI3 Sole Stamp Newport 2. All with different grips, weights, and lengths.

• SPY VIP

No justification is necessary. TM has a history of putting out $800 drivers, and people snap them up like candy.

Indeed. Me, I'm holding out for the SuperDeep Tour TP Max SuperFast.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

• 2 weeks later...

I hit this club a few weeks ago. Played with a friend that works at TM. WOW what a driver. Very long and great looking from address. Not exactly sure what shaft was in it. It was white and had a skull and R.I.P text on it. Might have been a prototype. Highly recommend this club.

Have a good one.

Hated it! Burner superfast is the one for me

wanna know the secret to satisfying a woman everytime?...................................................................................................................................................who cares

Hated it! Burner superfast is the one for me

This club is not for everyone.... It just happens to be the perfect fit for me.

I am not normally a TaylorMade guy... But seeing as I work at Golf Galaxy and enjoy my sweet TMagConnection hookup.... TP Superdeep at what I can get it for is pennies. I might give it a go.

"Hey Ace... You got any more of that gum?" "That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you for staying out of my personal affairs." - Ace Ventura Pet Detective

• 1 month later...

I hit one sat afternoon at TPC Vegas. Feel is cross between 510 TP and Superquad. Not too forgiving but not super demanding either IMO. Very low spin which is exactly what i was looking for. Hitting into 40 MPH gusts and the ball still rolled out. Shaft was RIP 70x, loft was 9.5.

Definitely number 1 on my list.

People Sleep Peacibly in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -- George Orwell