TESTERS WANTED! ×

Cool tweet led me to this site

So I recently started an after school golf club for the students at the elementary school where I work as a counselor. Today I see a tweet from MGS advertising "national teach a kid golf week." Decided I better visit site to check that out, need lots of info and support. Can you point me to forum thread or blog? Thanks

WITB

Driver: Ping G30 Driver 9* with TFC 419D

3 Wood: Ping G25

5 Wood: Callaway Big Bertha Ti (2005) 18*

Hybrid: Ping G25 20*

Irons: Callaway X Hot 4-SW with True Temper XP95 S300

Wedge: Callaway X Tour Chrome PM 60*

Putter: Seemore Si Black 32"

Ball: Titleist ProV1x

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of good advice floating around here and several people work with kids. Do a search for specific keywords on the forums. If you are looking for something specific and don't see it discussed, start a thread and you will get lots of help. Great people here.

Where are you located? That might help get things rolling. Good luck!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Welcome indeed and good on you few starting a youth golf program :)

Driver: Titleist 907 D2 7.5* Aldila VS Proto Shaft 65 X

Fairway Woods: Titleist 980F 19* Pro Trajectory stock Titleist 4375 R shaft (desperately need to replace)

Irons: Taylormade LT2's 3-PW S300 dynamic golds

Sand Wedge: Vokey 56* 256 10 Oil can 8620 finish True temper shaft

Lob Wedge: Shark 64* wedge True temper shaft

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 blade, 303 GSS Insert, 35'' 330g 4*L 71*L

Ball: Pro VI

Bully for you in starting that program. I coach golf at my day school and often "field" a team that includes 4th and 5th graders.

I'm going to start a thread on this topic under EVerything else. We have a few of us who coach and some fine High School players on this site. It could be fun.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Welcome!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

You're the Best!  Taking time to teach our youngsters this wonderful game we call Golf.  Welcome to MGS, the Blog that is filled with the best in golf.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Archived