GolfSpy MBP

2UNDR - High Performance Underwear

2undr has hit the sweet spot. Think my bank will let me take a second mortgage so I can replace all of the old stuff?

• Like 1

2undr has hit the sweet spot. Think my bank will let me take a second mortgage so I can replace all of the old stuff?

Haha it hasn't been a cheap changeover for me but if you follow them on Twitter they're always running some sort of promo that makes it a little easier on the wallet
  • Like 1

They are getting ready to run a bunch of contests on instagram they July

• Like 1

They are getting ready to run a bunch of contests on instagram they July

Haha it hasn't been a cheap changeover for me but if you follow them on Twitter they're always running some sort of promo that makes it a little easier on the wallet

I made the great mistake of buying a few pairs from rockbottom when they had a clearance on gearshift.  5 for the price of one later, I am definitely looking to do a complete changeover.  I will keep my eyes out, thanks for tips.

• Like 1

After reading this review I think I will buy a couple pairs. I wear Nike , Adidas and Oakley.

Wear these brands for work as I sweat a lot and find they keep me dry with the Adidas being the most comfortable.

Thanks for the review.

After reading this review I think I will buy a couple pairs. I wear Nike , Adidas and Oakley.

Wear these brands for work as I sweat a lot and find they keep me dry with the Adidas being the most comfortable.

Thanks for the review.

I've been an under armour and kentwool guy for awhile. I wore these on the course sat for the first time and it was pretty warm and I had no issues with moisture management or even them riding up.

• Like 1

Gear shifts have been fantastic at the gym. No riding up or adjusting needed at all!

I have never liked boxer briefs due to how the ride up the legs and bunch up. Do these do that? Also, for work I often hike carrying 30-40lbs of gear, these good for keeping the boys cool in that type scenario?

I have never liked boxer briefs due to how the ride up the legs and bunch up. Do these do that? Also, for work I often hike carrying 30-40lbs of gear, these good for keeping the boys cool in that type scenario?

I wear the gear shifts for working out and they are specifically designed to not ride up and they don't.

Sounds like you'd like the gear shift or power shift for your needs

• Like 1

These were my go-to, but I've switched over to Tommy John because after about 2 months, the 2Undr started to creep-up the leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These were my go-to, but I've switched over to Tommy John because after about 2 months, the 2Undr started to creep-up the leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Really? I did the opposite. I used to wear Tommy John but switched to 2UNDR. I wear my TJ to work, and 2UNDR on the weekends or when I'm golfing

Sent from my SM-N950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

I have a pair of these and multiple pairs of Saxx. I personally prefer the SAXX over the 2Undr. Saxx seem to have softer fabric that is thinner and a little more breathable to me. But that's just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I wear the gear shifts for working out and they are specifically designed to not ride up and they don't.

Sounds like you'd like the gear shift or power shift for your needs

This

I picked up a couple of pairs of these and I really love them....a little pricey but really comfy

12 hours ago, AH1980MN said:

Whatever happened to GSpy MBP?

He was last spotted terrorizing a small town in Colorado

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hckymeyer said:

He was last spotted terrorizing a small town in Colorado

I'm super cereal

• Like 3
  • Love 1