Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Prizes For Winners! - (1st - 10th Places)

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

mygolfspy-banner-article-1

600_light_brown_dots.jpg

11,210 Reasons To Join - The "NEW Top-Secret Golf Forum!"

It has been a long time coming but the wait is finally over. The MyGolfSpy forum officially launched today and it's doors are now open! And we are giving away $11,210 in golf equipment for those that join.

And we just turned the site on...so now is the time to get ahead of the competition and go sign-up...right here, right now:

Click Here To Join The MGS Forum: JOIN FORUM

The "Biggest Golf Forum CONTEST Ever!" will start today and run from (March 1 - April 1) and whoever accumulates the most points over the next month will WIN a Golf Package Worth $3,940 in Golf Equipment! But...you can't win if you don't join...so go right now and become a member of the MGS Forum. There is no deadline to sign-up but if you go sign-up right now and start posting you can get ahead of the crowd and start accumulating points before all the competition.

If you have not clicked one of the links above yet...we figured we will show you what is up for grabs for those who join and win! We have put together an absolutely HUGE list of prizes (actually $11,210 in Prizes) for you guys to win. There will be 10 Winners like we said previously with the Grand Prize Winner Getting $3,940 In Golf Gear! And we want to thanks all the sponsors who took part in what we are sure will be the BIGGEST 1-Day Golf Forum Launch Ever!

mgs-728x90-1

>>>> WHAT THE WINNERS WILL GET (1st -10th Place)

Grand Prize

• Solus Golf (Tour Only)Package =
    $2000

• Mizuno MP-58 Iron Set =
    $1000

• Cleveland DST Launcher Driver =
    $350

• Bettinardi Studio Stock 3C Putter =
    $365

• Adams Golf FAST 10 Fairway Wood =
    $225

>> TOTAL PACKAGE
=
$3,940

Second Place

• Callaway Golf Diablo FORGED Iron Set =
    $1000

• Callaway Jaws Wedge Set =
    $400

$350

• Bettinardi Studio Stock 3C Putter =
    $365

• Cleveland BRZ Putter =
    $100

>> TOTAL PACKAGE
=
$2,215

Third Place

$350

• Cleveland CG15 Wedge Set =
    $390

• Byron Custom Putter Package =
    $650

• Cleveland BRZ Putter =
    $100

>> TOTAL PACKAGE
=
$1,490

Fourth Place

• Scratch Golf HANDMADE Putter =
    $425

• Wilson Golf Padriag Harrington Tour Golf Bag & Autographed Pic =
    $400

• Wilson Golf FYbrid Wood or Hybrid=
    $200

• Never Compromise NCX Putter =
    $170

>> TOTAL PACKAGE
=
$1,195

Fifth Place

• Scratch Golf HANDMADE Wedge =
    $425

• Seemore Golf m2 Platinum Putter =
    $325

• Adams Golf FAST 10 Fairway Wood =
    $225

• Cleveland BRZ Putter =
    $100

>> TOTAL PACKAGE
=
$1,075

Sixth Place

• Seemore Golf m2 Platinum Putter =
    $325

$200

>> TOTAL PACKAGE
=
$525

Seventh Place

$200

• Never Compromise NCX Putter=
    $170

>> TOTAL PACKAGE
=
$370

Eight Place

$170

>> TOTAL PACKAGE
=
$170

Ninth Place

$170

>> TOTAL PACKAGE
=
$170

Tenth Place

$170

>> TOTAL PACKAGE
=
$170

STILL NOT CONVINCED?

Still not convinced about joining the new golf forum...well maybe this will push you over the edge if that didn't. If you like all the killer sneak-peeks photos and top-secret golf news on the blog...then you will surely want to join the forum. Because you will get tons more top-secret pics and news on the forum. That is because the forum allows us to post all the items that might not make it to the blog. So if you want to get even more inside scoop about the golf industry the forum is a must.

600_light_brown_dots.jpg

#TruthDigest

WOW... that's a great list... I can't wait to see the conversations these prizes start... should be good...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

• SPY VIP

Thanks MCBush...it took some man hours but I think it was the only way to really launch a new forum for you guys.

Good luck to everyone! Keep posting and help spread the word.

Big props for all the hard work in obtaining the prizes for this contest!! This is hands down the best contest I have seen anywhere....period!

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

These are for articles posted on other sites other then the forum. Meaning if you have a blog or do a guest post on someone elses or get the forum PR. THe article has to promote the forum and contain a link to it as well.

Does the "articles" (the ones worth 15 pts.) include equipment reviews written in the reviews section?

#TruthDigest

That's a pretty awesome list. I know I have been recommending this site to friends, not only for the prizes, but I think they'll enjoy it as well.

3JACK

Author of Pro Golf Synopsis. The Moneyball approach to golf strategy and analysis.Driver: Wishon 919THI, 10° loft, UST Mamiya VTS Red 7x, 44-3/8” long, 2,825 kg/cm^2 MOIGONZO WOOD: confidential2-Hybrid: Mizuno Fli-HiCLK, 17° loft, 40-7/8" KBS Tour Hybrid shaft (stiff)3-Hybrid: Mizuno Fli-HiCLK, 20° loft, 40" KBS Tour Hybrid shaft (stiff)4-6 iron: Wishon 575MMC (CB)7-PW: Wishon 575MMC (MB)SW: Edel Golf driver grind, 52° loft, 16° bounce, Nippon WV 125 shaft.LW: Edel Golf Digger Grind, 60° loft, 27° bounce, Nippon WV 125 ShaftPutter: Edel Golf Columbia Custom Made, 35" long, 72° lie angle, 3° loft. Ball: Titleist Pro V1xGrips: PURE Grips P2 Wrap (red)Shoes: FootJoy Dry-Joy (black, size 14)3Jack's Golf Blog - http://3jack.blogspot.com

• SPY VIP

Thanks for helping to spread the word Richie. I really appreciate it. We need all the help we can get to make this the best golf forum ever!

Good luck in the contest. Looks like you might be in the hunt.

That's a pretty awesome list. I know I have been recommending this site to friends, not only for the prizes, but I think they'll enjoy it as well.

3JACK

#TruthDigest

This is an amazing giveaway. I have been reading MGS for about 18 months, and have always found the information to be top notch. Thanks for doing this.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

This list obviously took a long time to put together and a ton of planning. Nice job. Well thought out launch (and not just the prizes).

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

• SPY VIP

Thanks for the comment! It did take a long time to plan and put together but I think it will help get the forum off the ground with a lot of interesting topics to cover. And reward the guys that got in from the ground up. I really appreciate all that you guys have done to help get the ball rolling.

This list obviously took a long time to put together and a ton of planning. Nice job. Well thought out launch (and not just the prizes).

#TruthDigest

I've gotta say, I'm a member of about 20 forums... some I post on regularly, some I just use for information, and of all the ones I have been a part of from the start, this one has BY FAR been the smoothest, and fastest pace... I spend way too much time online jumping from forum to forum, and I like ones that are fast paced and have new posts often...

In less than a week, this forum has moved up to 2 on my forum list... fast, good info, great guys, prizes, and a variety of topics...

Good Work...

My Bag:
Driver - 

Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

In less than a week, this forum has moved up to 2 on my forum list... fast, good info, great guys, prizes, and a variety of topics...

Good Work...

I really think that a forum is as good as its members, so YAY US!!! :P

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

• SPY VIP

Well I really do appreciate what you have said mudfish. For a little while before launching the forum I really had many second thoughts. I am always full speed ahead on projects but for some reason on this one I took at a slower pace for some unknown reason. But I am glad I did I think it all came together pretty well.

Number 2 on your forum list is great in my eyes. I know there are some superb ones out there. I think becoming the number 1 forum might be sometime off in the future. But if we all keep in mind helping educate others and enjoying this rather then it turning out like some others have I think it will succeed in many golfers eyes. Being successful is not really about getting the most members it sincerely is about providing the best content I can with the 24 hrs a day I am given to do it for you guys. I just wish I had some more guys around the MGS headquarters to really take it to the next level. More man power is needed for all the ideas I have for this and the other sites I have rolling around in my head. Maybe one day we can get there. Thanks again for taking the time to write these comments.

I've gotta say, I'm a member of about 20 forums... some I post on regularly, some I just use for information, and of all the ones I have been a part of from the start, this one has BY FAR been the smoothest, and fastest pace... I spend way too much time online jumping from forum to forum, and I like ones that are fast paced and have new posts often...

Good Work...

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

You are absolutely right Nic. I just created a forum which I thought could be unique and useful but without members like you and the other guys that have contributed so much already it would just be a ghost town on no ones map.

Keep up the incredible work.

I really think that a forum is as good as its members, so YAY US!!! :P

#TruthDigest

I have never wanted 3rd place until this!!

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

Those are some really good prizes.....if the rest of the forum is as good as the launch we'll all be happy. :lol:

Completely agree. The prizes are great (thank you, MGS, for the opportunity), and it's a really powerful way to launch a forum. It seems, based on the first couple weeks, like with the amount of content being generated people should keep coming back even after the contest is over.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Incredible prize list! I'm late to the game, better quit working and start posting!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Incredible prize list! I'm late to the game, better quit working and start posting!

get to it... you are only a couple thousand posts away from taking over the lead...

My Bag:
Driver - 

Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

• SPY VIP

What Never Compromise NCX putter will it be? hoping for the blade...

I don't think that model is mentioned, although all the pictures are of the Alpha mallet. You may get to pick at the end. "Tau" is the blade.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

I don't think that model is mentioned, although all the pictures are of the Alpha mallet. You may get to pick at the end. "Tau" is the blade.

Ok at least this is a cool forum to browse even if I don't win

What Never Compromise NCX putter will it be? hoping for the blade...

from the Launch thread... http://forum.mygolfspy.com/index.php/topic/82-huge-contest-biggest-golf-forum-launch-contest-ever/

Picture 3.jpg

My Bag:
Driver - 

Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

I'm not saying which package I want because its likely I won't get it anyway.... but a guy can dream! :huh:

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

Tiger's package?

You done amusing yourself? LOL.