TESTERS WANTED! ×

1,000 Forum Members In 2 Months

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

Just wanted to write you guys a quick note to tell you thanks for all your time, support and participation so far on this new venture we undertook.

It has almost been 2 months since the launch and I have enjoyed this even more then I thought I would. We have just begun to scratch the surface of all the news, info and special stuff we have planned for the MyGolfSpy forum. So help spread the word...we are almost at 1,000 members in under 2 months which is great. So put the word out to all your friends that you think might enjoy the site and even guys that are members of other forums as well. I see them browsing...so go ahead and tell them to join :(

Hope all of you guys are doing well and enjoying the new golf season.

#TruthDigest

Congrats guys on the great launch, and look forward to all the new reviews and projects down the road!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Just wanted to write you guys a quick note to tell you thanks for all your time, support and participation so far on this new venture we undertook.

It has almost been 2 months since the launch and I have enjoyed this even more then I thought I would. We have just begun to scratch the surface of all the news, info and special stuff we have planned for the MyGolfSpy forum. So help spread the word...we are almost at 1,000 members in under 2 months which is great. So put the word out to all your friends that you think might enjoy the site and even guys that are members of other forums as well. I see them browsing...so go ahead and tell them to join ;)

Hope all of you guys are doing well and enjoying the new golf season.

Let's also get the word out to the various equipment reps we run into at demo days, tournaments, etc. It would be nice to see some more advertising on the site. If you buy something because you heard it about here, drop an email to the company.

• SPY VIP

We have not opened up advertising on the forum yet...that is why you don't see any yet.

But I think talking to your reps would be a great idea to get them on the boards. The more info the better.

Let's also get the word out to the various equipment reps we run into at demo days, tournaments, etc. It would be nice to see some more advertising on the site. If you buy something because you heard it about here, drop an email to the company.

#TruthDigest

Archived