TESTERS WANTED! ×

So how many clubs did you buy this season, did it help?

westy

Whilst thinking about my highlights of the year I realised that my bag had stayed very similar this year, and in fact since August 2013 (could it be part of my move from 9 to 5 hcp?).

I've bought two clubs, a second hand tight lies fairway and my most expensive club ever, the SLDR.

So 2 clubs bought - and both are unlikely to come out of my bag in a hurry. You may remember I agonised between the SLDR and the Covert 2.0 after much testing - but reckon I got it right.

so how many new sticks did you get? Which ones helped? Which ones didn't?

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

10 clubs.

2 strokes better average per round and 2 strokes removed from my handicap.

"I'd play a ladies set of clubs if it allowed me to break par."

PING G410 LST Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6

Titleist 17, 19, and 21 degree 818 H2 Hybrids

Ping G700 5 - GW

Titleist Vokey SM7 54 Wedge

Titleist Vokey SM7 58 Wedge

Evenroll ER3

Snell MTB-X

Well this is almost unfair because I was buying and selling clubs throughout the year. 11 stuck in my bag. I'm certainly playing better golf than at the start of the year but I'd attribute that to the lessons as much as the clubs.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I added the SLDR driver and FW, tour preferred irons, Nike covert tour 3 wood, toe sweep wedge and method 001 putter. Lots of changes, some good like the driver, irons, wedge and putter and others weren't misses but not game changers.

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Good timing on this one, I was just thinking of doing something like this.

My first thought was that I had a pretty static bag this year, but then I really thought about it and realized the only club in there that was with me when I finished last season is my putter.  Even that was replaced for a while.

So new clubs this year...SLDR driver & 3w, Cobra Amp Cell hybrid, Cally MD2 wedges 54 & 58, Speedblade irons, Adams Super LS hybrids 15, 17, 22, & 25 degrees and a custom Odyssey 2ball putter.  Then just recently I ordered 4 Scor wedges, only one of which has arrived.  2 more came today, but my dog was out so the mail man didn't deliver the package.  So roughly 14 plus a set of irons.

Winners - Speedblade irons, Super LS hybrids and SLDR driver.  I'm also hopeful for the Scor's, but not sure if there is enough season left for me to get a good feel for them.

I wouldn't say I had any real losers though.  I liked all the clubs as I was playing them, just realized that by replacing them I could shoot lower scores.  I now have SLDR driver, the 4 Adams hybrids, 6i-9i speedblades, 45, 50, 54, 58 Scor wedges and went back to my TMaG Spider S Slant putter.  I know I've said it before and I'll probably end up saying it again cause I'm a Ho at heart, but I really like my bag setup right now and I don't see many changes happening next year. (famous last words)

I started the season at a 6.2 handicap, went up to a 7.0 for a bit and as of the next revision I will be a 4.6.  My average score is a little over 2 strokes lower than last season and I've shot in the 70's this year more than the past 3 seasons combined.  I'd like to think it's partly due to making good decisions on clubs and getting rid of the ones that caused me trouble.  I'm sure that played a small part, but mostly it's due to the amount of golf I've gotten to play since moving onto the course.  Like most things in life the more you do it the better you get at it.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I bought an SLDR driver, returned it, bought another one, and it's been in and out of my bag twice. Love/hate. It's consistently the straightest driver I have ever hit, but I usually hit it pretty straight anyway. I just don't get much roll with it compared to other drivers I own (I rotate drivers frequently. :)

However, I have added 3 more SCOR wedges; 42, 46, 50 to go with the 54 and 58 I bought last year. HCP has dropped about 2 strokes because I now get closer to the pin on approach shots.

Need more distance off the tee, but that will only happen with lessons and maybe losing about 20 years!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I bought a set of Ping S56 irons. They are not in the bag any more. I did buy 3 Project X PXv shafts. 6.0 and have the on two hybrids and an FM. All three of the heads are 10 years old. And these have the newer clubs at home and the old ones with new shafts and back and hitting greens from 190 to 225 at an astonishing rate. Better than ever before.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Need more distance off the tee, but that will only happen with lessons and maybe losing about 20 years!

Good luck on loosing 20 years.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Good timing on this one, I was just thinking of doing something like this.

My first thought was that I had a pretty static bag this year, but then I really thought about it and realized the only club in there that was with me when I finished last season is my putter.  Even that was replaced for a while.

So new clubs this year...SLDR driver & 3w, Cobra Amp Cell hybrid, Cally MD2 wedges 54 & 58, Speedblade irons, Adams Super LS hybrids 15, 17, 22, & 25 degrees and a custom Odyssey 2ball putter.  Then just recently I ordered 4 Scor wedges, only one of which has arrived.  2 more came today, but my dog was out so the mail man didn't deliver the package.  So roughly 14 plus a set of irons.

Winners - Speedblade irons, Super LS hybrids and SLDR driver.  I'm also hopeful for the Scor's, but not sure if there is enough season left for me to get a good feel for them.

I wouldn't say I had any real losers though.  I liked all the clubs as I was playing them, just realized that by replacing them I could shoot lower scores.  I now have SLDR driver, the 4 Adams hybrids, 6i-9i speedblades, 45, 50, 54, 58 Scor wedges and went back to my TMaG Spider S Slant putter.  I know I've said it before and I'll probably end up saying it again cause I'm a Ho at heart, but I really like my bag setup right now and I don't see many changes happening next year. (famous last words)

I started the season at a 6.2 handicap, went up to a 7.0 for a bit and as of the next revision I will be a 4.6.  My average score is a little over 2 strokes lower than last season and I've shot in the 70's this year more than the past 3 seasons combined.  I'd like to think it's partly due to making good decisions on clubs and getting rid of the ones that caused me trouble.  I'm sure that played a small part, but mostly it's due to the amount of golf I've gotten to play since moving onto the course.  Like most things in life the more you do it the better you get at it.

Love that, thought I had a static bag - then realised I'd changed all of them! Sir, I say that is all that is best about MGS!

Oh and well done folks, lots of people getting handicaps down this year - great effort.

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

One. Ping G20 12°, stock Ping R flex shaft. 

Love this club, a bit longer than my old driver and a lot straighter.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

This year decided i was going to make a big effort to get my hcap down. As a result i am now the local pro shops best customer lol. Whats changed in the bag ?

Out with the Mizuno MX25'S, in with MP54's. Out with the TM Burner, in with Callaway v series driver. Also Bio cell 3-5 and 5-7 purchased. Two new SM5 wedges and a Ping Anser 2 putter complete the credit card attack.

The result of all this is my handicap has come down by ONE . 

AH well its off to the range for me LOL.

By the way i do love all of my new gear especially V series driver, and the Mizzy irons are just superb.

:ping-small: G400 Stock shaft 

:cobra-small: F7  3 wood

:taylormade-small: M4 5 wood

:mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged pw - 4 iron

:titelist-small:  SM5 50*, 54* 60*

:odyssey-small: Metal x milled *7 

Welcome 2 putt, sadly new sticks and practice do seem to be the order of the day - or heaven forbid a lesson or two!

The two lessons (putting alignment and chipping) I had last summer have made a huge difference - £50 well spent. Not as exciting as new clubs though!

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

I have "acquired" several new clubs this year, but only a select few made the rotation. I am, however, looking at a complete bag overhaul in February or March.

New to me this year.

SCOR 46° and 50°. Absolute game changers. Changed the way I think about short game shots, and also the way I might configure my golf bag.

TaylorMade SLDR-S 17°  Replacement for my Adams 4060 Tour Issue 3 wood. I just hit this thing soooo much better. Longer, straighter, and higher. Gives me an extra dimension to my long game that has been missing for a very long time. 

I am considering a complete bag overhaul at the start of next season. There are a few clubs that I have tested that I have my eyes on as possible replacements for the stuff that I have been playing for nearly 5 years.

Bridgestone J15 Irons and driver - I hit just a few shots with these a month ago, and was smitten. I need to get an extended test session on 2, but I was ready to pull the trigger.

Srixon Woods and Irons - these just released at our shop, and initially, I am impressed. My swing is a mess right now, so I will reserve final judgement until I can routinely find the center of the clubhead. 

Hogan irons and scoring clubs- Interested in what is happening here.

NIKE- Launch day for the irons is today. Woods not for a while. Looking forward to an extended session with the irons today.  

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Two drivers:  Callaway RazrFit Xtreme, Callaway Optifit 440, Big Bertha Alpha (replaced cracked RazrFit)

Four Three Woods:  Callaway X Hot, Callaway RazrFit Xtreme, Adams XTD, Tour Edge Exotics CB4 

Four Hybrids:  Adams XTD Ti, Adams 9031, Adams DHY, Adams Pro DHY

One Iron Set:  Titleist AP2

New Wedges:  Mizuno MPT4

Putters:  Bettinardi Queen B, Bettinardi BB54 Counterbalanced, Scotty Pro Platinum Del Mar, Scotty California Del Mar, Ray Cook Blue Goose, Scotty Circa 62 #5, TP Mills Tradition II, Scotty Red X 5, Scotty GoLo, SeeMore FGP and a Ping Sedona

Did not really do much for my game since my index started and ended in the same place for the year, but it is always fun to pick up new toys to play with.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Love that, thought I had a static bag - then realised I'd changed all of them! Sir, I say that is all that is best about MGS!

Oh and well done folks, lots of people getting handicaps down this year - great effort.

In my defense I did the SLDR driver and fairway at the Loft Up event in Jan.  Then changed to the Speedblades in the first couple weeks of the season.  Same with the Amp Cell hybrid.  So for most of the summer my bag was pretty set.  I didn't start changing to the 4 hybrid setup until August and I'm just getting the Scor's now.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Welcome 2 putt, sadly new sticks and practice do seem to be the order of the day - or heaven forbid a lesson or two!

The two lessons (putting alignment and chipping) I had last summer have made a huge difference - £50 well spent. Not as exciting as new clubs though!

Agree, by your maths its either four lessons or a new putter. Let me think about this...... Ok Putter it is  :rolleyes:

:ping-small: G400 Stock shaft 

:cobra-small: F7  3 wood

:taylormade-small: M4 5 wood

:mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged pw - 4 iron

:titelist-small:  SM5 50*, 54* 60*

:odyssey-small: Metal x milled *7 

I started out in 2014 with Nike VR Pro CB's, then the Mizuno JPX800 HD's arrived...so I was gaming the Mizzy's when the Cobra Bio Cell Irons Review came along....since the review, the Bio Cells stayed in the bag, and I traded in the Mizzy's & VR Pro CB's for Cobra Bio Cell Driver, 3 W, 5W & 2H......then added the Bio Cell Sand Wedge to the group.  So I finished the season with all Cobra's in the bag except for the Nike Method Drone putter...which has been in the bag for 1 1/2 years.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Putters:  Bettinardi Queen B, Bettinardi BB54 Counterbalanced, Scotty Pro Platinum Del Mar, Scotty California Del Mar, Ray Cook Blue Goose, Scotty Circa 62 #5, TP Mills Tradition II, Scotty Red X 5, Scotty GoLo, SeeMore FGP and a Ping Sedona

11 putters?  Wow!   I'm only on my 3rd putter, ever...  And it's not going anywhere soon.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Despite playing really well of late, I did start hankering after new clubs again yesterday! I'm a bad man, would love to give the Nike Vapours a run.....that colour scheme really works for me!

Could see me dropping in the new tight lies hybrid if I won a few vouchers.

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

11 putters?  Wow!   I'm only on my 3rd putter, ever...  And it's not going anywhere soon.

There should be a support group for people like me.....I can add another one to the list since I just ordered a Scotty Futura X5 this afternoon.  

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

I buy a lot of clubs for testing and resell them again when done, so I don't know if that counts or not.   I suppose it would count if they stayed in my bag, meaning they had beat out a gamer.  But most don't.

1.  I'm still on my Opti 440 from last year.   Many contenders tried, all came up short.

2.  I replaced my RBZ stage 2 fwoods for Jetspeeds in identical settings.   Not really much of a change, except that I don't have to clean crap out of their bottom slots after every shot!  I could easily have kept playing the RBZ 2's and still have them in the garage.  The Jetspeeds cost me about $75 for BOTH.  Thank you TMag and your accelarated release cycles!   Keep up the good work.

3.   Still loving Speedblades irons, although I dropped the the 9 and PW in favor of Scor's.

4.  Scors kicked out my ATV wedges.   Loving them.

5.  Replaced my Odyssey 2-Ball with a Ketsch in the spring.   Still loving it.

And all the above hasn't made much difference at all in my cap!   I had a PB score of 66 this year, but my eagle count is way down.  8 vs. 14 last year.

I feel much more solid all the way around, however.    I think the difference is more in the Standard Deviation of my scores.   They are tighter now.  A 2 hcp gets there because he posts 5-10 good scores in the 71 to 75 range, he can still have bad rounds be 85 or 90 range, but they get dropped.   This was me.   Now I have a bunch more scores clustered in the 75-77 range and fewer big balloons. 

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

Mark, your clearly a very good player - how do you find the Speedblades? I'd have thought they were a bit clunky for better players - but happy to be corrected?

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Short end, yes clunky.   Did not like the wedges at all.  Long end, no.   Very, very easy to hit and looong.   The head tech doesn't make them long, the jacked lofts and long shafts do that, but the head tech gets up in the air and makes them forgiving.   

I'm lucky, the look of a club doesn't matter to me in the slightest.   Offset, thick top lines, I don't care.  I'd play Hello Kitty clubs if they helped.  .I've hit the SLDR irons and thought they were very pretty and had great feel so I could see myself gaming them, but the difference is not worth the price for me to bother.   Same with the RSi's.   I also bought and quickly sold a UDI unhit when I found out it was higher lofted, shorter shafted and smaller headed than my SB 3.   Couldn't see how it would be longer or more forgiving.   I can't see myself bothering to pay the price for neglible performance differences in the RSi's either.  

My favorite Speedblade club is the 6 iron, followed by the 3.    I'd switch out the 8 for another Scor if Scor made an 8, which they don't, but I'd stop there.   I don't think I'll be trying any new irons, except maybe the Hogans when they come out.   Just not worth the bother.   Can't really see the need to switch any of my other clubs to be frank.   Of course I'll keep trying new drivers.   Looking forward to testing the 915 when it warms up again and the new R15 too, but I'll skip the Callaway 815's, thank you very much.

Interesting, I used to be one of the 'it must be small and forged' crew. Now, well not so fussy.

I could do with a bit more distance, something like Speedblades might be interesting at least in 4, 5 and 6 iron. oh dear this thread could get expensive.

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

The Speedblades gradually stretch the long end more.  With the SLDR's, the 7 irons is 32.5 degrees and 36.75" respectively. The Speedblade 7 is 30.5 and 37".   SLDR 3 iron is 19 degrees and 38.75" while the SB 3 is 17 degrees and 39.5" standard.  (Mine is 40.5").   I had no problem getting Scors in the same lofts and lengths to replace my SB's in the 9 thru LW, but if I want a forged 8, I'll have to buy a 7 of something else, bend it just a tad and lengthen the shaft to cover my gap.

I'm a bit of a club ho. 

I started the year with:

Driver - Taylormade R9 10.5

3 Wood - Ping G20 15*

Hybrid - Ping G20 20* and Ping G20 23*

Irons - Taylormade RBZ 5-AW

Wedges - Cleveland 588 RTX 56* and 60*

Putter - Odyssey Metal X #7

Now:

Driver - Ping G25 10.5

3 Wood - same

Hybrid - G25 20* and G25 23*

Irons - G25 5-PW 

Wedges - SCOR 50*, 54*, 58*

Putter - Ping Karsten TR Anser 2

Driver, irons, and wedges have been the biggest improvements for me. I couldn't break 100 back in April and I'm now consistently mid 80s. I think some of it is definitely from the mental aspect of the confidence that I have with my current clubs but I'm sure most of it is simply from how much I've practiced and played this year. I would have to say that the SCOR wedges were the best money I spent this year (thanks to the MGS coupon code).

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

Driver and fairways stayed the same. I just recently changed my irons so most of the year was with them. I changed wedges once to the MD2 Tour Grind and changed lofts and finish with my new irons. Putter was a bit of a revolving door all year, but all the same head shape.

Ping G410 Plus Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Ping G410 LST 3 Wood Oban Tour Prototype V430
Titleist U500 3 & 4 Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Titleist 620 MB 5-9 Oban CT 125
Titleist Vokey 47* Oban CT 125, 51*, 55*, and 59* Shimada Tour Wedge Black
Bettinardi Studio Stock SS28

Welcome jbil!

I think you'll do well here:

Club ho - check

Ping in the bag - check

SCOR addict - check

Now if you have any cat pictures, novelty headcovers.....

Oh and great work bringing those scores down

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Archived