Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

#MOVEMBER 2014 - Ready, set, Mo!

Mrs.Manbearpig

It's that time again guys! If you haven't done it yet (maybe waiting for that Hallowe'en hangover to wear off), go grab your razors and get a clean shaven face start to start raising awareness for Movember 2014. Our team goal is $2000 this year - but I know we can blow that away!

Join team: Haute Handlebar by (1) register at Movember.com and (2)joining the team Haute Handlebar
OR
Please DONATE to my Mo Fundraising Page

If you aren't aware of Movember, it is a great cause that focuses on fundraising for prostate cancer and men's mental health. They have expanded to testicular cancer as well, this year. Movember's vision is to have an everlasting impact on the face of men's health. During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of millions of moustaches around the world. Through the power of the moustach, vital funds and awareness are raised to combat prostate and testicular cancer and mental health challenges. Movember encourages men to join the movement by growing a moustach for the 30 days of November. After registering at Movember.com Mo Bro's start the month clean shaven on November 1st, then grow and groom their Mo (slang for moustache), acting as walking billboards for the cause, asking friends and families to donate to their efforts.

It's not only for Mo Bros. I've been a MoSista for 5 years and have been since MBP's father fought and beat prostate cancer. We, MoSistas, register, raise funds and encourage the men in our lives to get involved (everything the MoBros do with out a Mo).

Movember supports world class men's health programs that combat prostate and testicular cancer and mental health challenges. These programs, directed by the Movember Foundation, are focused on awareness and education, living with and beyond cancer, staying mentally healthy, living with and beyond mental illness and research to achieve our vision of an everlasting impact on the face of men's health.

Please share your stories and post your Mo-gress pictures. Starting with your Clean shaven face pics!

Join team: Haute Handlebar by (1) register at Movember.com and (2)joining the team Haute Handlebar
OR
Please DONATE to my Mo Fundraising Page - any little bit helps!

Thanks for the help, support and your generosity.
Love,
Nidine

I am not sure where I fit in for all of this because I wear a moustache all the time. My wife remarked the other day when she read of this subject on the net "I have known you 30 years and been married to you 26 and have never seen you without one" In fact I have been wearing a fu as SOP for 10 years or more. But I will find a way to support the cause

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived