TESTERS WANTED! ×

Taylormade Rossa Ghost (TOUR BAG)

GolfSpy_X

I get how white has come in style recently with white phones, white sunglasses and on tour a lot of guys wear white pants but the Rossa Ghost and Bag are just to much white IMO.

Titleist 905R 9.5* w/ RIP Beta 60x

Adams 4060 16* w/ Matrix F7M2s

Maltby KE4 Tour 19* w/ AXE Xcaliber Tour Hybrid TS

Adams CB1 3-PW w/ KBS Tour S Hardstepped 1x

Scratch 8620 DS TNC grind 53* & DS EGG grind 58* w/ Dynamic Gold S300

Ping Redwood D66 w/ KBS Tour Black Nickel

• SPY VIP

I saw the picture of the white KiaMia. Not even his skill can offset the white. Will probably be the cheapest looking $300 putter this year.

Where is the white spider, btw?

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

I saw the picture of the white KiaMia. Not even his skill can offset the white. Will probably be the cheapest looking $300 putter this year.

Where is the white spider, btw?

I'm a bit surprised by the lack of a white spider, too. Maybe that's coming in the May/June TM release. For some reason I find the white much more tolerable on a mallet than on a blade. I wonder what the durability will be like. I suspect it's going to look really bad and cheap when the finish wears, so I would hope it's very durable.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• SPY VIP

Hate to admit it, but I LOVE the white mallet. The Rossa Monza has been my go to since I started playing the game (I've tried several since, but it always finds its way back into the bag), maybe this is the one to finally replace it.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Archived