TESTERS WANTED! ×

Holy moly!! FT-9 Tour is the business.

Golfware

Okay. So I haven't demo'd the FT-iz nor the FT Tour yet. But they've got some serious shoes to fill. I've been playing the FT-9 Tour for a few rounds now and it's unreal!! I've got it with the Fubuki Tour 63 and it's amazing!! Just amazing!! This driver is just so straight. Just SO forgiving. I missed it on the heel and it gave me a cut shot that still hit the fwy. When I finally got warmed up, dang!!

Well. I've been hitting a ton of fairways with this thing and can't wait for the weather to get warmer!

Current bag: Some Callaway, some Cleveland. Down to 2 OEM's!

• SPY VIP

They have definitely hit on a winner for sure.

Okay. So I haven't demo'd the FT-iz nor the FT Tour yet. But they've got some serious shoes to fill. I've been playing the FT-9 Tour for a few rounds now and it's unreal!! I've got it with the Fubuki Tour 63 and it's amazing!! Just amazing!! This driver is just so straight. Just SO forgiving. I missed it on the heel and it gave me a cut shot that still hit the fwy. When I finally got warmed up, dang!!

Well. I've been hitting a ton of fairways with this thing and can't wait for the weather to get warmer!

#TruthDigest

I can't agree with you more, it is by far the best Callaway driver, let alone driver on the market....it scares me what the ft-tour is capable of. no doubt will try it.

I can't see how the FT Tour will be any better. Seriously. It's more forgiving than the Pope, it's incredibly stable with the Fubuki Tour 63, and I love the sound!

I can't see how the FT Tour will be any better. Seriously. It's more forgiving than the Pope, it's incredibly stable with the Fubuki Tour 63, and I love the sound!

hahaha, then you wonder why philly mick prefers FT9 TA over the regular FT9. oh boy i cant wait to test it.

hahaha, then you wonder why philly mick prefers FT9 TA over the regular FT9. oh boy i cant wait to test it.

I've seen Phil hit it on person. Whoa. He hit it a country mile high and a country mile long!! Best sound I've ever heard!! Including my FT9 Tour

I hit it yesterday into a net and it felt good and looked good. That's one of my problems with most Callaway drivers, they just look odd (and usually hooded). I think Callaway finally got it right.

3JACK

Author of Pro Golf Synopsis. The Moneyball approach to golf strategy and analysis.Driver: Wishon 919THI, 10° loft, UST Mamiya VTS Red 7x, 44-3/8” long, 2,825 kg/cm^2 MOIGONZO WOOD: confidential2-Hybrid: Mizuno Fli-HiCLK, 17° loft, 40-7/8" KBS Tour Hybrid shaft (stiff)3-Hybrid: Mizuno Fli-HiCLK, 20° loft, 40" KBS Tour Hybrid shaft (stiff)4-6 iron: Wishon 575MMC (CB)7-PW: Wishon 575MMC (MB)SW: Edel Golf driver grind, 52° loft, 16° bounce, Nippon WV 125 shaft.LW: Edel Golf Digger Grind, 60° loft, 27° bounce, Nippon WV 125 ShaftPutter: Edel Golf Columbia Custom Made, 35" long, 72° lie angle, 3° loft. Ball: Titleist Pro V1xGrips: PURE Grips P2 Wrap (red)Shoes: FootJoy Dry-Joy (black, size 14)3Jack's Golf Blog - http://3jack.blogspot.com

While I currently play a Titleist 909D3, I must agree that the FT-9 Tour is one of the most solid drivers out there today. A buddy of mine plays one and he absolutely loves it and he is consistently long and straight with that club.

I hit it yesterday into a net and it felt good and looked good. That's one of my problems with most Callaway drivers, they just look odd (and usually hooded). I think Callaway finally got it right.

3JACK

Well. I thought the FT5 Tour was horrible. Didn't care for the sound. The forgiveness was just okay. I was sorely disappointed as I dearly loved the FT-3 Tour. The FT9 Tour has brought the glory back and it seems like the FT Tour may have gone the extra step!

While I currently play a Titleist 909D3, I must agree that the FT-9 Tour is one of the most solid drivers out there today. A buddy of mine plays one and he absolutely loves it and he is consistently long and straight with that club.

My other buddy plays one with the Diamana Whiteboard 73x and it's just sick!

I've heard fubuki's are the way to go with the FTs but whatever works.

I will concur with that. Dang. It's just so straight. I can hit a baby fade too when I want too nthe Fubuki 63 dispersion and feel is superb.

Well. I thought the FT5 Tour was horrible. Didn't care for the sound. The forgiveness was just okay. I was sorely disappointed as I dearly loved the FT-3 Tour. The FT9 Tour has brought the glory back and it seems like the FT Tour may have gone the extra step!

I am still playing my FT-3 Tour. I tried the FT-9 Tour and just could not find the right head/shaft combo. I am going to try the FT-Tour but have hit the J38 from Bridgestone and have one of them on the way as soon as they get them in at Bridgestone.

Chris Jordan

23836_1246921490608_1156541241_30561961_4305609_s.jpg

Sunset Beach Custom Putters

Email me

Driver: Adams Fast 10 w/ Matrix Ozik TP6HD

3 Wood: Nickent 3dx Tour 3+ w/ UST Mamiya Black

5 Wood: Bridgestone J38 / Motore F1

Hybrid: TM Rescue TP 22* w/ UST Mamiya Black

4-PW: Bridgestone J38 Dual Pocket Cavity w/ Project X

52* and 58* - J38 Black Oxide w/ Project X

Putter - SSB Ocracoke in Oil-Rubbed Bronze

Ball - Srixon Z-Star Tour Diamond or Bridgestone B-330S

I am still playing my FT-3 Tour. I tried the FT-9 Tour and just could not find the right head/shaft combo. I am going to try the FT-Tour but have hit the J38 from Bridgestone and have one of them on the way as soon as they get them in at Bridgestone.

What shaft in the FT3 Tour?? I had the NVS 65 and smoked it. Hit three of the longest drives of my life with it. Still don't know why I sold it. Prolly 'cause I was stupid. LOL

IMO, the FT Tours are the best looking driver on the market. Small head, open face, delicious! Excellent pop at impact too.

Titleist 909D2 | Taylormade r7 Ti | Titleist 909 H 19* | Mizuno MX-300 4-GW - Nippon 1050GH | Vokey SM 56*, 60* | Odyssey Black Series i #9 - UST Frequency Filtered |

Anybody go with the I-MIX? if so what shafts are you using?

Yes, mine is the i-mix. I have the Fubuki Tour 63 stiff in there now. And will eventually get a real Diamana Whiteboard (unlike that fake-a$$ TP Diamana WB65 that sure doesn't feel like a real Diamana Whiteboard), and I was even thinking about the Protopype too. I like hitting a dependable baby fade.

I'm playing an FT-9 Tour IMix right now with an Ion Whiteboard and it's fantastic. That being said the FT Tours are out now and they look incredible. Reminded me a lot of the 983E only blown up a little bit. Deep face, nice pear shape, long hosel. Can't wait to hit it although I'll probably wait until after my trip to Bandon Dunes in April.

TM SIM2 w/PX Green "Hulk" 6.5TX

Honma 16.5* w/Vizard Blue 70

Honma 18* (set at 20*) w/Aldila NV Blue

Honma TR20B 4 - 10 w/Nippon Modus 130

Honma 52*, 58* (bent to 57*), 60* (bent to 62*) w/Nippon Modus wedge shafts

Odyssey Tank 7

Pro V1x

Ft9 tour is a good driver, but the FT beats it by a long shot, sounds better, feels better, and looks better, currently tho, the battle im going with is between my Ft5 Tour hosel vs the FT. Both heads are awesome, its going to be a tough decision

I bagged a 8.5* FT9 Tour iMix with a Protopype most of the summer. Outstanding combo, by far the best driver I've hit in a couple years. I currently have a 9.5* glued FT9 tour with a f9m2 to try out and a FT Tour on the way. Nothing has been able to knock the 8.5 pype combo out of the bag so far but the FT Tour could be the one to do it.

I'm playing an FT-9 Tour IMix right now with an Ion Whiteboard and it's fantastic. That being said the FT Tours are out now and they look incredible. Reminded me a lot of the 983E only blown up a little bit. Deep face, nice pear shape, long hosel. Can't wait to hit it although I'll probably wait until after my trip to Bandon Dunes in April.

Oh yeah. That's what I'm talking about. I'm going to start another thread about the FT Tour. Finally saw the FT Tour in my hands. WOW! Gorgeous pear shape, long hosel. Super sweet Voodoo shaft WITH a white & black Multicompound Grip. Callaway has their pulse on what people want!

I bagged a 8.5* FT9 Tour iMix with a Protopype most of the summer. Outstanding combo, by far the best driver I've hit in a couple years. I currently have a 9.5* glued FT9 tour with a f9m2 to try out and a FT Tour on the way. Nothing has been able to knock the 8.5 pype combo out of the bag so far but the FT Tour could be the one to do it.

Oh snap! Yes, the Protopype sounds just slick! Oh man, I want to find a pype and slap it in there. Oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

How is the Fubuki on flex? I've been playing stiff flex my whole life, but last summer I picked up an 09 Burner with a UST V2 65 regular flex, and have hit it great. Not overly long, but never, ever, left (my nemesis). I have not noticed the regular flex at all, and am wondering if I should get the Fubuki Tour in regular if I order a FT-9 Tour?

How is the Fubuki on flex? I've been playing stiff flex my whole life, but last summer I picked up an 09 Burner with a UST V2 65 regular flex, and have hit it great. Not overly long, but never, ever, left (my nemesis). I have not noticed the regular flex at all, and am wondering if I should get the Fubuki Tour in regular if I order a FT-9 Tour?

In the i-mix, the Fubuki Tour 63 plays true to flex, maybe even a hair stiffer. I love it. And don't confuse smooth feel for being soft, because the feel is very, very smooth... especially compared to a UST V2. The V2 will be quite harsh in comparison. For me up to this point, the FT-9 Tour/Fubuki 63 has preferred a straight, slight fade. Which I like too...

In the i-mix, the Fubuki Tour 63 plays true to flex, maybe even a hair stiffer. I love it. And don't confuse smooth feel for being soft, because the feel is very, very smooth... especially compared to a UST V2. The V2 will be quite harsh in comparison. For me up to this point, the FT-9 Tour/Fubuki 63 has preferred a straight, slight fade. Which I like too...

My swing speed is right on the edge between stiff and regular. Would you recommend me trying the Fubuki 63 R or S? I doubt the demo day on friday will have the FT Tour with the Fubuki in it.

My swing speed is right on the edge between stiff and regular. Would you recommend me trying the Fubuki 63 R or S? I doubt the demo day on friday will have the FT Tour with the Fubuki in it.

Man, that's a tough one. I recommend trying both if they are available. And that's the Tour 63, not the Made for Callaway 60. There's a difference. I always like to play my equipment a bit softer so that I can feel the flex and let the club do the work. I can therefore maximize on my distance. There's nothing like really feeling the shaft KICK through the ball.

Archived