TESTERS WANTED! ×

Vaporizers

RookieBlue7

Not sure if this should go here or if it should go in the cigar section. Regardless, I'm gonna post it here and if it needs moved, put it where it belongs please.

Anyway, does anyone here use vaporizers (electronic cigarettes)? I'm thinking about trying them not for the smoking aspect but for the nicotine aspect. Why? From everything I've read it's a safer alternative to other nicotine products. And the reason I'm looking? I'm trying to find something to ween myself off of smokeless tobacco.

So has anyone tried it or doing it? If so are you using it to quit another nicotine habit? Any dippers moved to vaping?

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

I have a vaporizer and really enjoy it. I've also been weening myself off smoking and for me its been a big help. The flavors of e-juices you can get make it much more enjoyable than tobacco, at least for me it does.

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I have a lot of friends using it and it has helped them off of smoking (not sure about chewing tobacco). Like anything it's about breaking a habit. Long term effects are unknown because they are still determining.

Btw, up here in Vancouver the term "dippers" is pretty racist lmao (I know it wasn't used in that context but just an FYI) 😉

Someone I knew had a strong dipping habit and tried E-Cigs, then moved away from them because he liked dipping more, although I don't think he was trying to quit smokeless tobacco in the first place. I think if you truly want to quit smokeless tobacco then the nicotine from E-Cigs could be a good option. E-Cigs have their own pitfalls, but it can lead you away from the dip then you can taper off from the E-Cigs, if you choose to. Dipping is a hard habit to kick, I've never done it but I know plenty of people who have. 

I've been using an e-cigarette for about the last 6 months and have noticed that I can actually breathe deeply again.

Favourite flavour is Cappuccino @ 18mg and I'll be slowly weening myself off down in nicotine dosage until I quit completely.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Best of luck.  I quit my two tin a day habit in my early 20's and it was the hardest darn thing I have ever tried to quit.  The nicotine will help a bit and I have a few buddies that used the patch to get over the withdrawal as well as the non-tobacco dip to get over the psychological side.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

I have been dipping and/or chewing for darn near 45 years. I started chewing when I was a kid being around my Grandfather. I have had a couple of doctors tell me that dipping and chewing are harder to quit because we get more of a nicotine charge than a smoker. I tried some kind of a pill one time and I was so ill natured all the time my wife could not stand it. Now I will tell you stress can lead you to consume more just like a smoker. I never realized it but when I was in the towing business I went through a can and a half a day. Now since I took this other job I only do about 3 cans a work week (5 days) I used to buy a 5 can roll on Monday and buy another 5 can roll on Friday. Now I noticed without trying that A 5 can roll lasts me throughout the weekend now. I don't know what to tell you but I can encourage you and if you find a way to quit please tell me

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Doesn't bug me that this isn't in cigars, but I would love to see a full-blown discussion on e-cigars.

Here in California vape pens are a sure sign of weed nearby

Did they leagalize it in CA? I know they made it legal in Colorado

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

well, it's legal for medical.

If you go online you can get your medical card... headaches, back aches, body aches, and TONS of other reasons to validate your need.

just register, pay the fee and you're now a patient using weed to treat.

supposedly in some parts of the state law enforcement doesn't agree, but for the most part, people in Ca smoke without being bothered. no one really cares (ok, that's an exaggeration, but you get the idea)

For argument's sake, weed is safer than tobacco and alcohol both. More deaths are attributed to both individually than weed every year. You can't be physically addicted to it. And there are exactly zero overdoses per year from weed.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

I went from 3/4 a pack a day to just using an e-cig. Have been on it for almost six months with no cigarettes.

Ping G410 Plus Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Ping G410 LST 3 Wood Oban Tour Prototype V430
Titleist U500 3 & 4 Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Titleist 620 MB 5-9 Oban CT 125
Titleist Vokey 47* Oban CT 125, 51*, 55*, and 59* Shimada Tour Wedge Black
Bettinardi Studio Stock SS28

For argument's sake, weed is safer than tobacco and alcohol both. More deaths are attributed to both individually than weed every year. You can't be physically addicted to it. And there are exactly zero overdoses per year from weed.

Good valid point!

G

I have a lot of friends using it and it has helped them off of smoking (not sure about chewing tobacco). Like anything it's about breaking a habit. Long term effects are unknown because they are still determining.

Btw, up here in Vancouver the term "dippers" is pretty racist lmao (I know it wasn't used in that context but just an FYI)

Is it being a racist term just in BC or all of Canada? The reason I bring that up is because down south we use that term all the time for tobacco dippers and this time of the year we do have a lot of Canadian visitors and I do not want to slip up and offend anyone

G

Ive had a set of White Cloud e-Cigs for a few years now, bought it so I could smoke in the office when the weather was crappy.  I still carry it with me whenever I travel, for when I have layovers in airports or attend events that have smoking bans.  It's a good substitute for a cigarette, but I didn't purchase it with the intention to stop smoking, although I know a lot of folks that have successfully kicked the habit using them.

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Archived