Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

"The Most BIASED Golf Site in 2010!"

GolfSpy_X

Myrtle Beach Golf Talk?

Don't tell anyone there I said that, LOL, and that means you JB. I just returned to the site after a lengthy absence and I want to stay in their good graces.

Anything negative about an area golf course is frowned upon whether it is true or not. :)

Semper Fi

My Club

Gotta be TheHackersParadise. Biggest claim of non-biased I have ever heard and proven to the opposite, time and again.

Thanks, but no thanks. Been there, won't be going back.

LaMont in AZ

Actually, I think you hit the nail on the head with this one.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Gotta be TheHackersParadise. Biggest claim of non-biased I have ever heard and proven to the opposite, time and again.

Thanks, but no thanks. Been there, won't be going back.

LaMont in AZ

+1 What a joke that place is. They have since taken down the "voting" for the "awards," but I can recall seeing more votes cast for fashion accessories than for golf balls. I am not putting down the fashionista crowd, but what reasonably representative population of golfers is going to be more concerned about fashion accessories than golf balls? If they are going to rig the frigging voting, at least be intelligent about the process. Any post that disproves what the official blowhards have to proclaim is immediately erased and/or edited.

Archived