GolfSpy Dave

Aldila Rogue: The Must Have Shaft for 2015?

I took the Rogue Silver 110 out in the Alpha Black Diamond today. The weather was not ideal, 30ish and windy, but I was very pleased with the performance. I was able to control the trajectory very well and the ball seemed to cut through the wind and stay on line. It is also smoother feeling than previous Aldila shafts, I have always thought that they had a dull, boardy feel but the Rogue was smooth and seemed to really snap through impact.

I actually think the Phenom wasn't that great as far as Aldila's shafts go. The Rogue, which I've now tried in 3 heads, works well and IMO is an update to one of their more classic shafts. The original RIP was, to me, the best in that shaft family. But the Rogue has a chance to be as epic as the NV, IMO.

• Like 2

I actually think the Phenom wasn't that great as far as Aldila's shafts go. The Rogue, which I've now tried in 3 heads, works well and IMO is an update to one of their more classic shafts. The original RIP was, to me, the best in that shaft family. But the Rogue has a chance to be as epic as the NV, IMO.

C'mon RB, I'm begging you to share more impressions of your experiences with the various Rogues!   You try everything, but you're on to the next thing before we even hear what you thought about the last thing!  Share the love.

Writing about how much I love my hybrid with the old green NV in the other post makes me think I should get one for the driver...