Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Milled or Insert - What's Your Preference?

GolfSpy Barbajo

Well, the writing was on the wall so I gave up on the Longstick at the start of the season. I play inter club league golf so they'll be no flexing on the rules for me sadly.

there are days when I struggle with my back and getting over the putter gives me some trouble, but I've found the Superstroke grip has taken some of the issues away with the tremors in my left hand.

I don't agree with the ban and I'm pleased to see clubs and associations ignoring it - it was a bloody minded ruling that wasn't needed.....

My garage is graveyard of the belly putter! My never compromise, Yes Sandy, nike drone and Stx have all been trimmed to different lengths with different grips so that I can get my head round putting again.

Back as a teenager I used to play with a ping pal cut to 31 inches, doubt that helped my back much!

Back issues for some folks. That is why I was against the ban to begin with. In our area we have a lot of older retirees playing that have bad backs for one reason or the other. Quite a few had stated they were either going to quit playing period or pull out of the leagues when the anchoring ban went into effect. Believe it or not that would be a substantial amount of money for the courses and golf management groups. I am glad the leagues and associations voted on disregarding the ban because golf is what keeps some of these old guys going and a lot of them worked hard all their life to be able to retire and move to a golf area and play every day. The USGA has lost all touch with the grassroots of the game the every day or weekend warrior recreational player

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Wise words Stu

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

Archived