hckymeyer

What's on your Christmas list?

It's that time of year again, so lets start up the obligatory Christmas wish list thread.  Golf related or not, what are you asking for this year?

For me I'm asking for a putter fitting which basically means a gift card to my local fitter.  I'd really love to get a new flat stick too once I'm fit, but one thing at a time.

Went back and forth about an SC100 or Game golf/Arccos system, but I just don't think I'd use it enough to make it worth while.

So let's share what we are looking for, maybe it will give someone a really good idea they hadn't thought about.

I have only asked for one thing, a 2 gallon pancake air compressor for changing grips.  I've been borrowing my neighbors for the past two years.

Peace on Earth and Goodwill towards men.

And a new golf bag...

• Like 3

Having just moved into the new house we decided to just get things for the house this year. First off the list was our new 70 inch tv. It's amazing!

• Like 4

I have only asked for one thing, a 2 gallon pancake air compressor for changing grips.  I've been borrowing my neighbors for the past two years.

If you have a Harbor Freight near you they have a nice compressor at an attractive price.  I have one in my basement and use it for that purpose and it works very well.

• Like 3

For the first time in a long time I plan to spoil my wife for Christmas and really do not have anything on my list.  She has sacrificed a lot over the last few years for the family and my career and I am now in a position to reward her for that.

Bought a new rangefinder since I left mine in a cart and it was never turned in. Bushnell 1600 pro w/slope. :(

Bought another True Linkswear bag for $60. Great bag and an awesome price.

HCKY- Who's the fitter?

Currently debating between Totally Driven and the Studio B Bettinardi at 2nd Swing.  Both have some appealing aspects and I'm having some issues deciding which route to go.  Totally Driven has the SAM system, but Studio B is Betti.

Any advice?

I wish I had the opportunity to meet and play with all the great people I've "met" this past year on MyGolfSpy forums.

• Like 1

Peace and quiet for a week as soon as I pronounce that last blessing on Christmas morning.

Beyond that we need to invest our Christmas dough in two household items - a new over and a new TV - wish we could go all Mr. Theo like but something approaching 50" will work for us just nicely.  If I can't measure diagonally with my driver it will be perfect!

Peace and quiet for a week as soon as I pronounce that last blessing on Christmas morning.

Beyond that we need to invest our Christmas dough in two household items - a new over and a new TV - wish we could go all Mr. Theo like but something approaching 50" will work for us just nicely.  If I can't measure diagonally with my driver it will be perfect!

Rev...check out this site...http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/guidedSearch.asp?CatId=37&sel=Detail%3B133_269_17320_14116

They have a 40" on sale for $199 or a 50" for $379

This is the website for Tiger Direct, formerly Compusa.

I wouldn't mind some new grips, mine are getting old. Other than that, I'm set as far as golf equipment is concerned, although I tried the Titleist 915 D3 and that it started to call my name. 

I'd take a bottle of single malt and a couple of quiet days away from work!

As for golf stuff? I'm happy with most stuff - but a nice bright shirt always goes down well!

• Like 1

Currently debating between Totally Driven and the Studio B Bettinardi at 2nd Swing.  Both have some appealing aspects and I'm having some issues deciding which route to go.  Totally Driven has the SAM system, but Studio B is Betti.

Any advice?

Heading to 2nd Swing in Minneapolis Friday - want me to ask around?

All of the posts were great I like Kenny's the best I would like to meet and play golf with you guys on MGS

Rev I have my usual busy schedule at church for the season. I am running sound for 2 of the 3 Christmas Eve services this year. For the 3 rd year I am the traffic coordinator for our live drive through nativity show. I coordinate traffic getting in with our County Police which one of the officers is a member of our congregation. That is one awesome show we have live animals including Camels, Sheep and goats even a couple of donkeys besides myself

Somehow my computer is acting funny and I can't do a quote on a post

• Like 1

Heading to 2nd Swing in Minneapolis Friday - want me to ask around?

Wouldn't hurt, but I the Studio B is only at their Minnetonka location right?

Wouldn't hurt, but I the Studio B is only at their Minnetonka location right?

Don't think so - they do have a studio in the lower level at the Minneapolis location.  But I'm guessing Minnetonka is closer for you...

I'm hoping the Nike M9 bag from the UGA course shows up at my house...

And if anyone from MGS staff is listening, I've really been trying to find a Vapor driver and Vapor Pro irons to demo. Local stores don't have driver carts nor the blades... So could someone put a bug in Nike's ear to get those to the Kennesaw location for the PGA TSS (I'd say dicks but I can't support them firing all their pros).

• Like 1

Taylormade UDI 2 Iron from the lady

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 & Taylormade tour preferred MC Irons from myself!