WRX's loss.....your gain.... a Mr Divots sale.

mr_divots

No idea what "rules" I broke over at WRX in listing 10 items with pics in excellent condition for good prices, but their loss is your gain. I have injuries and health issues and need to get rid of items that are not going to work for me anymore. Please let me know if you have questions on any items for sale. Prices shipped Con U.S.

Adams XTD Forged Iron Set, 3-Gap (all irons, no hybrids, rare!)

+1/4" and one degree upright from Adams. C-taper stiff shafts. All stock with Iomic grips. SOLD

More pics: http://s78.photobucket.com/user/mr_divots/slideshow/BST/Adams%20XTD%20Forged%20Irons

BSTItems002_zpsbf295f83.jpg

Titleist 695.CB iron set with Nippon Super Peening Blue 4-PW

Fully blueprinted by Frank Viola at Ace of Clubs TP, a top 100 fitter.

Shafts are X, but a soft X. We used 112MPH for ss for the build. +1/4" (38.25" 5 iron) and two degrees up, one weak. **SOLD**

More pics: http://s78.photobucket.com/user/mr_divots/slideshow/BST/Titleist%20695dotCB%20Irons

BSTItems008_zps25784efc.jpg

Ping Tour W Wedges 50-54-58

WRX-built with PX 6.0. +1/2" green dot. NDMC grips. Have a heel-toe and trail edge grind done by WRX. $115

More pics: http://s78.photobucket.com/user/mr_divots/slideshow/BST/Ping%20Tour%20W%20Wedges

BSTItems040_zps0761ed62.jpg

Adams 9064LS 9.5 with GDI G6x shaft sst pured

Got the head new from a clubfitter and its 9.5 actual with 1 degree open face. Shaft installed new by Totally Driven (top 100 fitter) and sst pured. NDMC grip. 45"/D4. Shaft is untipped. $135

More pics: http://s78.photobucket.com/user/mr_divots/slideshow/BST/Adams%209064LS%20Driver

BSTItems021_zps98fc0921.jpg

Adams 2014 Pro Hybrid 20º stiff flex

All stock with cover. Aldila Tour Red stiff shaft. SOLD

More pics: http://s78.photobucket.com/user/mr_divots/slideshow/BST/pro%20hybrid

BSTItems025_zps18432688.jpg

UST Mamiya Attas T2 7x shaft with Cobra S2/S3/ZL/ZLE/Amp tip

Played to 45" in my ZLE. Not sure on tipping. Work done by Frank at Ace of Clubs TP and he assumed a 112MPH ss for the install. Soft X for sure. NDMC red grip. $80

More pics: http://s78.photobucket.com/user/mr_divots/slideshow/BST/UST%20Attas%20T2%207x%20Cobra%20shaft

BSTItems050_zpsfcb43e54.jpg

Ping G20 9.5º Head with cover

Digitally lofted by Ping for 9.5 actual and 1 degree open face. $60

BSTItems044_zpsb47d2390.jpg

Ping i20 3-PW heads only, blue dot

Really nice shape, not much use. Swingweights were D4 with C-taper 120 stiff at +1/4" and NDMC grips. $260 Sold

More pics: http://s78.photobucket.com/user/mr_divots/slideshow/BST/Ping%20i20%20iron%20heads

i20ironheads006_zps0f95984a.jpg

Ping Tour Gorge Wedges, 50,54,58 TI S400's

Blue dot, +1/4" length. TI S400 shafts installed at Ping. NDMC grips. $200. SOLD

Would prefer to sell as a set, thank you.

More pics: http://s78.photobucket.com/user/mr_divots/slideshow/BST/Ping%20Tour%20Gorge%20Wedges

BSTItems015_zpsc9274971.jpg

"Glute Activator"

*Please accept my contributions of participation and intellectual property sharing as substitute for monetary renumeration.

And thanks for letting me post these, by the way. Some sites have definitely lost their way. Big time.

"Glute Activator"

*Please accept my contributions of participation and intellectual property sharing as substitute for monetary renumeration.

Yeah, realize that now. But would like to not re-live that over here if possible.

"Glute Activator"

You will be ok over here these folks are pretty forgiving and real laid back

Driver ---- TM M-6 Evenflow 65 G R flex---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel Ust Pro Force 65 R flex---  Irons 4 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts-- SW Cleveland 588 56* S-400 Sensicore---- LW Cleveland 588 60* S-400 Sensicore--- Putter Rusty 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft- Bag My Old School Titleist Mini Staff

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a lot of rules and draconian behavior on wrx too. Hope you sell all your goodies.

Brent

SLDR 460 10.5 with Motore Speeder 7.3 S flex

RBZ Stage 2 3 wood 15* S flex

Titleist PT 20 degree graphite design YS-6 regular flex

Wood Brothers irons forged cavity back with FST 90 stiffs 4-LW, 2 degrees up

Who really knows what standard length is anymore. 38 inch 5 iron

Lots of putters(mostly mallets)

Very nice irons Mr Divots.........I wish I was +1/4.

And Welcome to MGS.

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

Those Titleist irons are beautiful. I wish I had the swing speed for those.

Brent

SLDR 460 10.5 with Motore Speeder 7.3 S flex

RBZ Stage 2 3 wood 15* S flex

Titleist PT 20 degree graphite design YS-6 regular flex

Wood Brothers irons forged cavity back with FST 90 stiffs 4-LW, 2 degrees up

Who really knows what standard length is anymore. 38 inch 5 iron

Lots of putters(mostly mallets)

• 1 month later...

WRX can be frustrating.  I inadvertantly listed two seperate items at the same time and got bounced.  Took forever to get reinstated.  Now on supervised probation.

Your stuff here is very nice.  The 9064 is tempting. Hmmm.

Many thanks,

BackNine29

Thank you. I'm on permanent vacation from WRX now. And life goes on. Whaddya know?

• Like 1

"Glute Activator"

That place is a joke (GolfWRX)!! I was booted 2 yrs ago for what reason, I have no clue and they won't tell me either. 100% positive feedback with over 125 transactions in the BST yet they let the crooks, criminals and flakes run free.

• Like 1

COBRA KING LTD Matrix Ozik HD6

ADAMS Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

CLEVELAND GlideRail 20.5* Kuro Kage 80i

CALLAWAY Apex Forged 5-PW UST Recoil 680

INNOVEX Type S GDT 50* & 54* Kuro Kage 80i

ODYSSEY Tri-ball SRT 34"

That place is a joke (GolfWRX)!! I was booted 2 yrs ago for what reason, I have no clue and they won't tell me either. 100% positive feedback with over 125 transactions in the BST yet they let the crooks, criminals and flakes run free.

That really gets to the crux of the matter. I told them to stop harassing good posters and go after all the scammers that were turning the bst into a criminal endeavor for some, along with the constant bickering in every topic never being addressed and new "rules" always being made up. I dared to speak my mind on many things, and that is not a place for such things.

"Glute Activator"

• 2 weeks later...

It's not a place for adults over there any longer.

"Glute Activator"

If you never experience the bad, you can't appreciate the good.

I friggin love this place.

• Like 2

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

If you never experience the bad, you can't appreciate the good.

I friggin love this place.

Actually I've never been there. Found MGS first, and I can appreciate it just fine without ever knowing the bad.

Without having ever met anyone, I feel like I know many people just by the conversations!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

The 20* pro still available? Any more pics?

<p><strong>D:</strong>    :ping-small:   9* G400 Max w/Xcalibur TSL</p><p> </p><p><strong>F: </strong>  :callaway-small: 14* XR Pro 16 w/Hzrdous Red</p><p><strong>I:</strong>   :edel-golf-1: SLS-01 4-SW w/Paderson SL</p><p><strong>W:</strong>   :edel-golf-1: DGR 59 w/Dynamic Gold SL</p><p><strong>P:</strong> Artisan 0318 or Edel TB</p><p> 

The 20* pro still available? Any more pics?

Forgot to mark it as sold a while ago. Sorry.

"Glute Activator"

• 1 month later...

Do you still have the 695.CB's?

Yes sir. PM returned.

"Glute Activator"