TESTERS WANTED - PADERSON GOLF SHAFTS

Our Sponsors

• SPY VIP

paderson-shaft-bnr.jpg

TESTERS WANTED - APPLY NOW

We're looking for 12 MyGolfSpy Readers to test the PADERSON KINETIXx line of golf shafts. You may not have heard of PADERSON, but there's a far better than average chance that you've already played a shaft that the company designed and manufactured.

As usual, we're looking for readers who can put the shafts through their paces and be willing to write coherently about your experience and provide good quality photographs. Access to a launch monitor is preferred, and obviously we expect you'll do a thorough job comparing PADERSON performance to what's already in your driver.

I'll be updating this post with a bit more information about PADERSON, but until then, you should definitely take the time to read more about PADERSON's exclusive technology.

You can throw your name into the hat by replying to this thread and letting us know:

• If you have access to a launch monitor.
  • Your driver swing speed (no need to exaggerate, we're looking for testers at all levels).

If selected, you'll be asked to fill out a fitting questionnaire (we want to get you a shaft that fits), but otherwise, that's it.

Good luck.

• Like 2

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The testers have been selected.  If your name appears below, please PM me your contact information (name, address, phone number).  If you don't see your name below, be patient, more testing opportunit

I did a launch monitor session today just for kicks.  Got warmed up, hit 35 drivers with my SLDR at its current setting and with its current shaft - avg. ball speed 129, launch 16.7, spin 2348, side s

Still needing testers for the Ben Hogan Precision Experimentals?   http://persimmongolftoday.org/archives/1090

Posted Images

I'm always up for trying to squeak out some additional yards with the SLDR.

• Yes I have access to a launch monitor
  • Swing speed is in the 105-110 range

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Well since my swing changes from tee to tee the flexible profile in the hands which is tuned to increase frequency the more dynamic my swing means it will match my tempo everytime. What a Great concept!

Do I have access to a launch monitor? Yes

My Driver swing speed is 98-102

I would love to test out one of these shafts. In the market for a new driver and not to keen on the stock offerings I have tried so far.

- Swing speed is 100mph +/- 2

- I can get time on a launch monitor

Driver: :adams-small: XTD Ti 9* Matrix Ozik Red Tie s flex                        

Fairway: :cobra-small: AMP 15* Aldila RIP s flex               

Hybrid:  :cleveland-small: 588 Custom 20.5* Matrix Ozik Altus

Irons: :taylormade-small:  2014 Tour Preferred MC 4-pw w/ KBS Tour s flex +1"  

Wedges:  :scatch-golf-1: 8620 50*DD w/ KBS Rev, 54* and 58* DD w/ KBS C-Taper  

Putter: :bridgestone-small:  TD-01 True Balance 34"

I have access to a launch monitor and my swing speed is in the 108 to 110 range.  Currently play a Big Bertha Alpha with a Tour AD DI 7x set at -1* and neutral.

In the Bag for 2020

PXG 0811XF Gen 2 10.5* (set at 9*) AD VR 6x

PXG 0341X Gen 2 15* AD TP 7x

PXG 0317X Gen 2 19* KBS Proto 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 4-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:rife-putters-1: Two Bar Blade Long 47"

I have access to a launch monitor and my swing speed is 108-110. I have been looking at these shafts for the past month and have even had conversation regarding their technology with them via Twitter.

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy: :titelist-small: TS3, 15*, Veylix Rome 888 X

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 2.0

Looks like I meet all the requirements: I have spare adapter sleeves for my driver, can perform all the necessary work myself, have access to a launch monitor, and consider myself to be an above average "wordsmith".

Driver swing speed currently in the high 90's, and have the time for testing.  Still plenty golf-able here in sunny Colorado!

I can test the Paderson Shaft if you want. I have access to a launch monitor.

My swing speed is around 116 mph.

I would put it in my G30 to see how it compares to my Tour X 80 gram shaft. Right now I average about 10 yard draw.  Lets see what this shaft can do.

Cheers,

I don't have a launch monitor, but I can get my hands on one.   My swing speed with the driver is ~105-110

Driver- Cobra Fly-Z+ 10*

Fairway- Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 TP, 16.5*

Hybrid- Taylormade RBZ, 19* 

Irons- Taylormade RSi2, 4-PW

Wedges- Acer XB, 50*, 54* and 58* 

*All have Golf Pride Tour Velvet midsize grips with an extra wrap

Putter- Ping B60 (Superstroke grip)