TESTERS WANTED - PADERSON GOLF SHAFTS

Our Sponsors

I understand that Top Golf and Bass pro are teaming up there. We are working on a men's retreat to Brandon.

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The testers have been selected.  If your name appears below, please PM me your contact information (name, address, phone number).  If you don't see your name below, be patient, more testing opportunit

I did a launch monitor session today just for kicks.  Got warmed up, hit 35 drivers with my SLDR at its current setting and with its current shaft - avg. ball speed 129, launch 16.7, spin 2348, side s

Still needing testers for the Ben Hogan Precision Experimentals?   http://persimmongolftoday.org/archives/1090

Posted Images

Looks like there was another injury in the testing pool and I've been added to the list.  I've looked through that huge pdf and while I understand how to read it, I have no idea what it's supposed to mean for real world performance.  Also that pdf has so many more shafts listed than those on the website it's just kind of confusing.

From looking at the website it seems they have 3 driver shafts.  The Green 860DR, Blue 972DR and VMT870DR.  Does anyone know the difference between these three?  Which is supposed to be highest/lowest spinning, which is highest/lowest launching etc...

Looking forward to testing these out, my extra SLDR tip should be arriving tomorrow :)

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Yep, had a couple "no shows".  We selected BK and MNfats to replace them.  Sent all of you a PM.  We're almost ready to move forward.

I don't see a PM.   Have I been bumped?

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

hkcymeyer if you call all the way back to the start of this I believe there will be some sort of questionnaire for us to fill out that will help fit us into the proper shaft.  That's why I went for a driver session on the LM that I will be using for the test a week or so ago.  The numbers there plus numbers from other fittings over the past couple of years should help get me into the proper Paderson shaft -

I'm going to trust the process on this one because that process is part of the deal.

• Like 1

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

Yep, had a couple "no shows".  We selected BK and MNfats to replace them.  Sent all of you a PM.  We're almost ready to move forward.

FYI - I've been offline for most of the past week, while at the PGA Show, and don't see the PM in my inbox.

What's In The Bag

Driver :titelist-small:

Titleist 913 D2 10.5* (set to 9.75* / Neutral) 46" Paderson KINETIXX Kevlar Green - R

Fairway Wood

Tom Wishon 949 MC 16.5* Fujikura Speeder 569-A

Hybrid  :cleveland-small: Hibore 22* Aldila VS Proto Blue

Irons  :ping-small: G series 5-P

Wedges :ping-small:Glide 54* SS / 60* TS - SCOR 53*

Putter     :nike-small: Nike Method 001 / P2 Reflex grip 35"

Ball

Master Grip Tour C4

Bag

Datrek DG Lite  

Hckymeyer,

The first 9 pages or so deals with their Driver shafts....

After that it goes in to Fairway and Iron shafts.

**May the fade be with you**

Driver - :taylormade-small:  SLDR 9.5 Paderson KINETIXx IMRT Green Stiff / 255 cpm
Fairway Wood - :titelist-small:  910F 3 wood
Hybrids - :callaway-small:  Big Bertha Diablo 21deg
Irons - :titelist-small:  710 AP2 4-PW Standard Lie/Flex
Wedges - :taylormade-small:  XFT 50, 54, 60
Putter - :cameron-small:  California Monterey
Ball - :wilson_staff_small:  FG Tour

Hckymeyer,

The first 9 pages or so deals with their Driver shafts....

After that it goes in to Fairway and Iron shafts.

I saw that, but they list a lot of limited edition shafts in that pdf that aren't on the website.

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

My guess would be that they will want us testing something from their standard collection - I suspect they are wanting to carve out a larger piece of the pie - Why not?  Who can blame them?

Ping G410 5-9 wood

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

That would be my assumption too Rev, Their LE ones are super heavy and xstiff. I can't imagine they would have those be apart of it. Who knows maybe they will. I think one of the guys testing has a 125+ SS.....

Driver - :taylormade-small:  SLDR 9.5 Paderson KINETIXx IMRT Green Stiff / 255 cpm

That would be my assumption too Rev, Their LE ones are super heavy and xstiff. I can't imagine they would have those be apart of it. Who knows maybe they will. I think one of the guys testing has a 125+ SS.....

I was hoping to give one of those a shot but its not a big deal if I can't. My swing speed rarely gets above 125 though. I just don't have a very good transition (very harsh). 

• Like 1

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag

@ Bones how's the miniature golf game coming?

Ping G410 5-9 wood

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

The suspense is killing me! lol, I have my SLDR head sitting on my desk now. I made a goal to only hit irons at the Golf Dome until it arrives.

• Like 1

I don't want to give too much away ... but ... no I won't say anything... ;)

Good Lord Brad, you can't do that. That's just cruel and unusual punishment lol

• Like 1

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag

For someone who lives up North coming to Florida in January and then not playing has to be the worst.  :(

• Like 2

Ping G410 5-9 wood

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

For someone who lives up North coming to Florida in January and then not playing has to be the worst.  :(

It's not as bad as living on a private golf course and not being a member.  That's the worst.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

It's not as bad as living on a private golf course and not being a member.  That's the worst.

Dang! I gotta agree with you Kenny - I actually can't imagine much worse than that... reformed alcoholic working at a bar, maybe?