TESTERS WANTED - PADERSON GOLF SHAFTS

Our Sponsors

I know this feeling.   When I was in grad school in West Philly, my non-golfing wife found a cute little mother-in-law apartment in a house out in Ardmore by the train station.   I was busy, so we sign the lease sight unseen to me.   I walk to the station on the first morning to go to school and I see glimpses of a course through the trees across the street.  The train wasn't in sight, so I go take a peek.   This is where I was.

merion.jpg

Walking distance to Merion.  I had to look at that every day coming and going to school for about a year and I never played it once.

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The testers have been selected.  If your name appears below, please PM me your contact information (name, address, phone number).  If you don't see your name below, be patient, more testing opportunit

I did a launch monitor session today just for kicks.  Got warmed up, hit 35 drivers with my SLDR at its current setting and with its current shaft - avg. ball speed 129, launch 16.7, spin 2348, side s

Still needing testers for the Ben Hogan Precision Experimentals?   http://persimmongolftoday.org/archives/1090

Posted Images

It's interesting how many of the old classic courses have public courses close by - Brookline has one as does Oakland Hill and I think several others - same type of property but nothing like the great course that is across the street or adjacent - the architect does matter.

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

I know this feeling.   When I was in grad school in West Philly, my non-golfing wife found a cute little mother-in-law apartment in a house out in Ardmore by the train station.   I was busy, so we sign the lease sight unseen to me.   I walk to the station on the first morning to go to school and I see glimpses of a course through the trees across the street.  The train wasn't in sight, so I go take a peek.   This is where I was.

attachicon.gifmerion.jpg

Walking distance to Merion.  I had to look at that every day coming and going to school for about a year and I never played it once.

You couldn't sneak on for some bunker practice or a couple of holes in the evening? ;)

I'm not saying I never hit a ball on Merion, I'm saying I never played a round there.   Often the balls I may have allegedly hit disappeared into the darkness.   There is no fence at this point, in fact, there is a cart crossing path right by the entrance to the train station.

• Like 2

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

I have access to a launch monitor and driver SS 118-122

• Like 1

Driver: Taylormade M6 10.5*

FW: Sub70 16* 4 wood

Hybrid: 19* Tour Edge Exotics EX5

Irons:  Sub 70 

639 CB 4 - 6

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Taylormade Spider
Ball: Titleist Pro V1X
Handicap index:  +2.6

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

Hey Bones now that you are back from your world putt putt domination tour do you have an update for us on what to expect? Thanks

• Like 2

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

Hey Bones now that you are back from your world putt putt domination tour do you have an update for us on what to expect? Thanks

I didn't even get to play putt putt. :(  It killed me to drive past Palm and Magnolia every day.

All the information has been passed on.  The PGA Show slowed things down a bit.  Once there is more news, it will be posted. 

• Like 3

Thanks!

Ping G410 5-9 wood

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Just got my shaft!

• Like 1

BIRDIE COACH & MENTOR, FIRST TEE OF GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 12.6 (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, JULY 2020
:titelist-small: TS2 Driver Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
 :callaway-small: PM Grind Wedges
:bettinardi-1:  Putter

:bridgestone-small: 2020 TOUR B RXS
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 3.5 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

• 4 months later...

I'm still working on my review.  Sick kids and work have put a big dent in my free time.  I'm hopeful to have it up this week.

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

• 3 months later...

I would love to test the paderson shafts! I have been reading/researching them for a while now. I like everything I've read about them but haven't been able to find them in stock for purchase. I am 0-1 handicap. 100mph  driver swing speed. I am 54 years old. I play a lot of tournament golf. I have lost a little distance since turning 50 and as like most everyone, am looking for a shaft with more kick. I'm playing a titleist 915 driver, 3 wood and hybrids. Ping Anser forged irons. Cleveland wedges. Thanks for your consideration.

• 1 month later...

Been gaming the Green for a couple months now.  This week, i changed my setup to go with a higher tee placement, more forward in my stance.  Then I make sure my shoulders are tilted so that my right shoulder is lower than my left with my hands in front of my left thigh.  This is giving me more air time and getting my drive out there in the fairway.  I am stoked that this setup with the Paderson will keep me in the fairway at 190 to 220 out. Some of my buddies have been asking if they could hit the driver and are very impressed with the results.  I preclude their hits with the fact that my driver shaft is 1" shorter than current drivers so they may pull it to the left a bit.  After gaming the Paderson Green for awhile, I definitely am striking the ball better and placing more shots in the fairway than I was with the Project Xv.

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

I would love to test the paderson shafts! I have been reading/researching them for a while now. I like everything I've read about them but haven't been able to find them in stock for purchase. I am 0-1 handicap. 100mph  driver swing speed. I am 54 years old. I play a lot of tournament golf. I have lost a little distance since turning 50 and as like most everyone, am looking for a shaft with more kick. I'm playing a titleist 915 driver, 3 wood and hybrids. Ping Anser forged irons. Cleveland wedges. Thanks for your consideration.

This guy.... He's got a real shot

• Like 2

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag

• 5 months later...

Another update.

Back to the r11s. I love that head. I feel like David Toms. I used to fit him. He consistently left 10-15 yards in the bag. But he liked the launch window of his gamer. that's how I feel. I hit the GBB farther. I love the flight of r11s.

It's still in the bag. never thought I'd replace what I had. All in all, it's turned out pretty good.

• Like 1

Whoops, should have looked at the date...

• Like 1

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash 9° w/ Project X Evenflow 6.0

3wd: :callaway-small: XR Pro 14° w/ Project X LZ 6.0

2h: :callaway-small: Big Bertha Alpha 815 17° w/ Fujikura Speeder 865 Stiff

4h: :callaway-small: XR Pro 23 w/ Project X LZ 6.0

5i - PW: PXG 0311T w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Wedges: :callaway-small: MD3 50°, Titleist SM6 54° and 60°

Putter: TaylorMade Spider Tour

Ball: Titleist ProV1x

Post shoulder surgery. Swing speed 82mph. 65 yo, senior flex

Dude.. Seriously?

• Like 1

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag